Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) (1675 Views)

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by lwise(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
44-year-old Mohammed Raees Makani who has been a car mechanic for fifteen years from India has no formal education and cannot read or write but this has not stopped him from accomplishing a scientific feat of epic proportions. He claims to have designed a car that runs on water.
He has been modifying an 800 cc engine for the last five years - and now believes he has made the scientific breakthrough.

The car uses a mix of water and carbide which at just under two pence a litre is far more cost effective than traditional fossil fuels. Markani, from the state of Madhya Pradesh, said:
"The car runs on acetylene gas , which is formed from a chemical reaction between calcium carbide and water. The gas is used for several industrial purposes including welding and portable lighting for miners. But in my case, I am using it to propel the car engines. I have made other changes to the engines, which helps the overall performance of the car. So basically, it is just about the water. This idea struck my mind while I was gas welding a part of my car in my workshop many years ago. But I did not know how to go about it," Markani said. "Somehow, I made a start and it took five years to make this efficient engine." Not only does he now possess a patent for his groundbreaking invention, he has been invited by Chinese automobile companies to further develop the idea, but for companies looking to cash in on his work, he has a catch; any plant to make new cars will be established only in his hometown in Madhya Pradesh. Markani said: "I want things to change in my hometown. So this is where my work should continue."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mechanic-invents-water-fuelled-car-7110769

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Philadelphia: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by lwise(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Philadelphia:
Ok

What is OK, na to they trend on twitter una sabi.Ordinary pencil we no fit produce.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Vision4God: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ds really innovative. God bless his handiwork
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
The first thing one needs to survive is functioning brain not 4mal education.
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by lwise(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vision4God:
Ds really innovative. God bless his handiwork

Hmmm,what will happen to crude oil in the next 10 years.
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Vision4God: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
lwise:

Hmmm,what will happen to crude oil in the next 10 years.

Ds question is called 'Food for thought...... '
God help us
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
That idea will never sell
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by Saryea83: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2016
China wan gbab ds man talent by force!
Re: Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) by billyG(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
lwise:
44-year-old Mohammed Raees Makani who has been a car mechanic for fifteen years from India has no formal education and cannot read or write but this has not stopped him from accomplishing a scientific feat of epic proportions. He claims to have designed a car that runs on water.
He has been modifying an 800 cc engine for the last five years - and now believes he has made the scientific breakthrough.

The car uses a mix of water and carbide which at just under two pence a litre is far more cost effective than traditional fossil fuels. Markani, from the state of Madhya Pradesh, said:
"The car runs on acetylene gas , which is formed from a chemical reaction between calcium carbide and water. The gas is used for several industrial purposes including welding and portable lighting for miners. But in my case, I am using it to propel the car engines. I have made other changes to the engines, which helps the overall performance of the car. So basically, it is just about the water. This idea struck my mind while I was gas welding a part of my car in my workshop many years ago. But I did not know how to go about it," Markani said. "Somehow, I made a start and it took five years to make this efficient engine." Not only does he now possess a patent for his groundbreaking invention, he has been invited by Chinese automobile companies to further develop the idea, but for companies looking to cash in on his work, he has a catch; any plant to make new cars will be established only in his hometown in Madhya Pradesh. Markani said: "I want things to change in my hometown. So this is where my work should continue."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mechanic-invents-water-fuelled-car-7110769
Chei!~ndianman do finish us oooo!what will happeh 2 our Oyel now?

(1) (Reply)

A Chemist In France Unboiled An Egg / Browsing With An Anonymous Ip / Dowload All The Hostest Etisalat Config Files For Openvpn Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.