Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (48659 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw At The African Hair Summit (Photo) / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by celebgists(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super Fan or What?
A young Talnted Artist Surprised Kate henshaw during her early hours workout today with an amazing pensil portrait of her. The artist named ifedapomola said the star actress have inspired him in various aspect of his life.

''What a way to start the first day of the week!! Thank you so much dear for this gift. Your gift will make room for you. You will not stand before mere men but before Kings and Princes. Bless your heart for the time and effort put into this!! By @qs_ife "As soon as I saw her, I frantically panicked. I imagined if she throws a jab at my face, I would fall and not get back on my feet until after 100 seconds''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAHMDLvA6q4/?taken-by=k8henshaw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Aristotle96(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice and

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Aristotle96(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by kasysleek(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by LouisBERG: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Creative mind.
#caLLmeBERG

3 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by rheether(f): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Niaraland guys will be surprising you with countless PM everyday. Most of them can't hold a decent conversation for 1hour.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by celebgists(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:
Niaraland guys will be surprising you with countless PM everyday. Most of them can't hold a decent conversation for 1hour.

Lol but how does that further the progress of this forum grin

59 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by OCTAVO: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by kennyman2000(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by BABANGBALI: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it would have been better without her clothes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by makingsense(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
See pisure...Portrait

Bro u were on point...

5 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Demmocrats(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
G
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by prela(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice gift.........but Someone should pls tell this woman to stop going to the gym. Her stature is just right. @ almost 50 she should take it easy

2 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by stephnie44(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:
no be smal

1 Like

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
prela:
Someone should pls tell this woman to stop going to the gym, does she want to kill herself. Her stature is just right

So you want her to get fat before going to the gym?

4 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by obimind(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's a nice one.
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by dguizman(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Her gift,her problem
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Greenbullet(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
the guy is advertising his work ooo,soon now Kate henshaws friends will give the guy contracts

6 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by jenyna: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm coming with a bigger frame. Nice one though
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na propose the guy take style do,make aunty Kate grab am with both hands. Agba tin de!

4 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by obimind(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
dguizman:
Her gift,her problem
How if I may ask?
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:

As if ladies bring anything to the table when it comes to conversation.

15 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Duletion(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:
That's a lie, i can hold a pretty decent conversation for 59 minutes . I'm sure that counts

5 Likes

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aristotle96:
Nice and
Not fair, how can you be FTP(First To POST) and SIC (Second in command) at the same time?
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by LesbianBoy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:
Lol so many perverts everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Duletion(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Beautiful piece of art
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by cruzita(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
lovely but no expect her to give u alert ooo
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by TheNextAce: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice pics.
Re: Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym by Lordskyes(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
rheether:
Really
tell me something...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.