Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? (916 Views)

Share Of Fresh Meat,fish &foodstuffs Between Group Of People Weekly. / Can You Eat Your Rice Without Meat? / Who Have Seen Or Eat This Type Of Fish Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? by TheMatrix3: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
I had this habit of forcing my self to go through the entire meal, before touching my meat. When it now gets to the time to eat the meat, there's no more space. On the flip side, I notice that when I eat the meat during the meal, I cant eat any more food once the meat is exhausted. So hence my question: which is best practice - to meat or not to meat?
Nuritionists in the house please advice
Re: Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
The best is to have plenty meat inside so that you will be taking them one by one them as you eat
Re: Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? by TheMatrix3: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hehehehe... It would even be good to eat only meat sef. Plenty meat inside food, na money o!
Re: Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's good to eat meat last. If you're eating a bowl of salad with a piece of meat, for example, you should eat the salad first. That way, the vitamins and minerals from the salad gets to your system first; then you can finish off with the meat. No matter what you're eating: pounded yam, amala, rice, etc, always eat the meal first then the meat last. Eating meat last will also make it easier for the food to be digested. Meat can be difficult to digest, so you don't want to eat it first.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better: To Eat Your Meat/fish Before, During Or Aftermeals? by TheMatrix3: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Yieldings:
It's good to eat meat last. If you're eating a bowl of salad with a piece of meat, for example, you should eat the salad first. That way, the vitamins and minerals from the salad gets to your system first; then you can finish off with the meat. No matter what you're eating: pounded yam, amala, rice, etc, always eat the meal first then the meat last. Eating meat last will also make it easier for the food to be digested. Meat can also be difficult to digest, so you don't want to eat it first.
Quite insightful, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Stir Fry Pork With Broccoli So Full Of Flavour! / Top Five 'bad' Foods That Are Actually Good For You / What I Found In A 5alive Citrus Burst Fruit Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.