Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones (10646 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
With the help of Drifta app and Drifta hardware ,you can be watching Dstv channels right on your android device.Without having Drifta app installed on your smartphone and without having the Drifta hardware plug into your android smartphone their is no way you will be able to get Dstv channels on your android device..It is with the help of the Drifta hardware that the Drifta app will be able to search and station Dstv channels.
The interesting thing about this Drifta for android is that it is legal and you can get the app in Google play store and you can buy the Drifta hardware in any Dstv outlets and Slot outlets.
The Drifta hardware in combination with the Drifta app works just like a DSTV decoder I.e your Android smartphone will serve as Television and the Drifta hardware will serve as decoder..
Drifta hardware comes in different sizes and shapes but the smallest one is the most perfect for smartphone user's and it cost just N3,200.
After purchasing the Drifta you need to connect it with any working Dstv active subscription account.
In my own case I connected my Drifta with a premium Dstv active subscription which enables me to watch 16 channel's out of which Super Sport 5 and 3 is included.

Drifta doesn't connect with all Android smartphones, it only works with OTG supported devices and it doesn't connect on rooted smartphones .

With Drifta you don't need to be worried when football matches are to kick off late in the night,with Drifta you can always watch whatever channels you wish to watch on Dstv at anywhere at your own comfort.
Drifta also adds to your tech swag.lol

Source www.techylodge.com

Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by waley007(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
After connecting d drifta,will they still be removing my mb? Will I av to watch out of my mb again?kindly explain
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by ricsman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
guess u will get the data free after all? Like MTN dstv knows how to get their money from people.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by divinehand2003(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes oooo, nice question by the guy above
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by PhonePlanet(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
My question is...I want to use it with my laptop. Can it work with my "access" dstv sub?
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by betty202020(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
After buying the drifta, is there any other subscrbtion in form of mb or money?
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Save the stress
Just go and download mobdro you are good to go

8 Likes

Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by daphid25(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Charlescobi:
Save the stress
Yeah, modbro
But it will wipe you data like....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by legacyint: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Charlescobi:
Save the stress
mobdro is quite good if only internet connection will be faster and easily affordable.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by x123xlolls(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mobdro https://www.mobdro.com/
WSS http://www.doctor-dance.net/wss.apk
Those apps does it better than Drifta
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by itunity007(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
orosun55:
With the help of Drifta app and Drifta hardware ,you can be watching Dstv channels right on your android device.Without having Drifta app installed on your smartphone and without having the Drifta hardware plug into your android smartphone their is no way you will be able to get Dstv channels on your android device..It is with the help of the Drifta hardware that the Drifta app will be able to search and station Dstv channels.
The interesting thing about this Drifta for android is that it is legal and you can get the app in Google play store and you can buy the Drifta hardware in any Dstv outlets and Slot outlets.
The Drifta hardware in combination with the Drifta app works just like a DSTV decoder I.e your Android smartphone will serve as Television and the Drifta hardware will serve as decoder..
Drifta hardware comes in different sizes and shapes but the smallest one is the most perfect for smartphone user's and it cost just N3,200.
After purchasing the Drifta you need to connect it with any working Dstv active subscription account.
In my own case I connected my Drifta with a premium Dstv active subscription which enables me to watch 16 channel's out of which Super Sport 5 and 3 is included.

Drifta doesn't connect with all Android smartphones, it only works with OTG supported devices and it doesn't connect on rooted smartphones .

With Drifta you don't need to be worried when football matches are to kick off late in the night,with Drifta you can always watch whatever channels you wish to watch on Dstv at anywhere at your own comfort.
Drifta also adds to your tech swag.lol

Source www.techylodge.com
guy pls i hav d drifta and it come with hotspot pls help me on hw to connect with my boom j7
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by UrbanMystique: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Charlescobi:
Save the stress
thanks for the recommendation.. The app is awesome .. Not on play store though ..
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by vicsoj007(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2016
last time i checked, ss 5 wasnt available on mobile dstv
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Baroba(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2016
UrbanMystique:
thanks for the recommendation.. The app is awesome .. Not on play store though ..

It's an illegal app, Google will not allow it. Though to enjoy the app you need a decent internet speed since you are streaming live tv feeds..
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by UrbanMystique: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Baroba:

It's an illegal app, Google will not allow it. Though to enjoy the app you need a decent internet speed since you are streaming live tv feeds..
eyah.. To think it has premium service. It shouldn't have been illegal.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by adexeli(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Like seriously, when mobdro is still alive and there's Etisalat Free Browsing. I'll pass
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Xhaka(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
I've got mobdro and boom player
That's okay for me
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2016
itunity007:
guy pls i hav d drifta and it come with hotspot pls help me on hw to connect with my boom j7

Which of the Drifta do u have? Is it the USB Drifta or WiFi Drifta?
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
waley007:
After connecting d drifta,will they still be removing my mb? Will I av to watch out of my mb again?kindly explain
No boss...U can disconnect the data immediately it (drifta)/loads out all the 16 stations.. U can even turn ur phone to Airplane Mode
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
betty202020:
After buying the drifta, is there any other subscrbtion in form of mb or money?
the Hardware doesn't suck ur mb..u need less than 1mb to load the Drifta stations anytime u want to watch Dstv channel's on your android device. And Yes you need to add the Drifta to a premium Dstv account. And it usually cost Zero naira if u have a premium Dstv account already. In my own case I paid #6,000 to a guy in a Dstv office and he connect my Drifta to a premium account.. and he told me the sub will last for a year.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by orosun55(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
PhonePlanet:
My question is...I want to use it with my laptop. Can it work with my "access" dstv sub?

Drifta comes in categories. The ones that work on laptop cost around #12,0000
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by ricsman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
orosun55:

No boss...U can disconnect the data immediately it (drifta)/loads out all the 16 stations.. U can even turn ur phone to Airplane Mode
now u are talking. hope its true sha because dstv na mtn brother. they know how to get back.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by betty202020(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
orosun55:
the Hardware doesn't suck ur mb..u need less than 1mb to load the Drifta stations anytime u want to watch Dstv channel's on your android device. And Yes you need to add the Drifta to a premium Dstv account. And it usually cost Zero naira if u have a premium Dstv account already. In my own case I paid #6,000 to a guy in a Dstv office and he connect my Drifta to a premium account.. and he told me the sub will last for a year.
thanks a lot
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by PhonePlanet(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
orosun55:

Drifta comes in categories. The ones that work on laptop cost around #12,0000
No problem...but can it work with my dstv sub? Cos its access I payed for not premium.
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by itunity007(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
orosun55:

oga mi na d wifi own ooo
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by itunity007(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
orosun55:

pls help me with hw to connect
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by richyfunky(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
op pls how can I know if my Android phone is an OTG SUPPORTED device
Re: How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones by Dacronym(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
adexeli:
Like seriously, when mobdro is still alive and there's Etisalat Free Browsing. I'll pass
Is it the 0.0kb thing, abeg show me the way mine has never worked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.