Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over (2313 Views)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over by kobonaire(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
One of the toughest managerial jobs in football. Not because of how big the club is and the expectations of the management but the fans are also ultra demanding of their players and results. The fans are perhaps spoilt with the winning history of the club : 10 Euro Championships and 32 La Liga titles but I sometimes think they are impatient with the team during their challenging times. Then again, the fans pay a huge premium to watch games and support the team through purchases of team merchandise etc. Management pays huge sums to get the best players and it becomes an even bigger challenge for the manager to not only get the best results out of these players but also manage their egos that comes along with their uber talents.
I wish Zidane all the best especially since he gave the football world magical entertainment with his abilities. The sceptic in me thinks he will not be very successful as RM's manager. Time will tell though.
Re: Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Contrary to most belief, I see Zidane succeeding. He spent time with the junior team of Madrid mastering his craft. He ran some programs in Germany with Guardiola to sharpen his understanding of possession football.

He gained a lot from coaches refining his game and played a part in the development of young bright talents like Sarabia, Morata, Jese, Carvajal.

I think Zidane is the right coach for the job but I feel Benitez deserved more time.

I said this in Jan 05.

All I can say is, I told Ya.
Re: Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over by hardeycute(m): 1:51am On Aug 17, 2017
usbcable:
Is total nonsense wanting to replace Rafa with Zidane. Being a club legend does not equal to success as a coach
Vamoss
I know you have changed your stance

2 Likes

Re: Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over by usbcable(m): 2:15am On Aug 17, 2017
hardeycute:
Vamoss

I know you have changed your stance
In all humility and humbleness I admit my TOTAL error in judgement.

Long live Papa Perez

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Walcott Relegated! / Women Fifa Under-20 / UCL: Ajax Amsterdam Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 7th December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.