Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? (6687 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Blade21: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
bathing her once in a while when she's very sick or down is ok but bathing her all the time haba that's creepy. Am all for dads bonding with their kids but this one pass me oo haba
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by MARKone(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I just discoverd that my neibour still bath his 15years old daughter and i was like this is not right, though the mom is not always around, she is a business woman but do you think it is right for a father to still be giving his daughter her bath after 15years? "cc mynd44,Lalasticlala,dominique

This is very wrong...is she physically challenged? My 8yrs old girl, baths herself very well, and have been doing it for quite some time.
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
is she handicapped a special child aka slowpoke or she's suffering from a terminal disease that she cannot clean herself up by herself. Now my question for Op is this

I understand that 15year olds menstrual.does the father too put sanitary pads aka tampon inside her pants and change it at intervals undecided

The way that question sounds gross to you is the Same way it sounds abhorrent to me except she's suffering from any of the above listed

Btw you can also answer whether he washes her v@jyna when she's doing menses undecided

Well your view. In my view there is nothing wrong. It's even great
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this guy bathing his 15-year-old daughter.
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by adanny01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
mostyg:

Just being curious, how did you know?

Exactly, how did op find out.

I want a picture of the girl in her birth suit or idonblivit.

15yr old must hv fully developed breast if she is normal.
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Strahovski:

Well your view. In my view there is nothing wrong. It's even great
incestous man undecided
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by jabojafa(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I just discoverd that my neibour still bath his 15years old daughter and i was like this is not right, though the mom is not always around, she is a business woman but do you think it is right for a father to still be giving his daughter her bath after 15years? "cc mynd44,Lalasticlala,dominique
how did u discover?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by jabojafa(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
she confided in me
wot else did she confide in u?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by jabojafa(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
did she say she enjoys it? Or she finds it strange. Does her mum's know?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Did you really need this thread to know that it is wrong?

No teenager at this age needs help when taking a bath. angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by saintfellow(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
what will make a man bath a growing adult that is not autistic or mentally deranged if not that he is having intercourse with the girl.or is it news to you that fathers fok their daughters daily

And what IS lala going to do about it
its all about the love, lalasticlala 4rm page

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
incestous man undecided

Call me anything
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Strahovski:

Call me anything
of course you are and you know you are
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
of course you are and you know you are

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2016
fellowship:
its all about the love, lalasticlala 4rm page
what kind of sick love is that undecided
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Liar
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why would a 15yr old need help to bath from anyone be it father or mother

15yr old are mothers in many places
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by ladyF(f): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
yemoxyl:
Y whitewitch?

Are u related to bonnie bennet cheesy
lol Vamipre Diaries... grin
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by ladyF(f): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
I really want to believe OP meant 15 month old daughter.

Like who on earth baths a 15 year old lady. Is she handicaped? Some people entered university at 15 na, haba!!! shocked
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
cococandy:
Liar
who is a liar?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
I really want to believe OP meant 15 month old daughter.

Like who on earth baths a 15 year old lady. Is she handicaped? Some people entered university at 15 na, haba!!! shocked
but its the truth na
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
but its the truth na
He should stop really. If a 15 year old woman can't bath herself and has to wait for a male to take a bath for her, let her no bath at all. She should go out smelling, honestly this is a better option.
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

He should stop really. If a 15 year old woman can't bath herself and has to wait for a male to take a bath for her, let her no bath at all. She should go out smelling, honestly this is a better option.
hehehehe but she said the love between her and d dad is strong, hence the closeness.
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by ladyF(f): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hehehehe but she said the love between her and d dad is strong, hence the closeness.
Lol I want to believe this is a joke. The thought alone is disturbing if true. grin
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

Lol I want to believe this is a joke. The thought alone is disturbing if true. grin
believe me its not a joke, its happening right in front of me and to think that the mother is aware is unbelievable
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Fraih(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
I dont understand, she can not shower herself? And then the dad with keep scrubbing/rubbing her boobs and Butt. Something fishy abeg, the girl wants to be touched undecided
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Anyone who believe this story........will BELIEVE ANYTHING. I fear LIARLANDERS O!
This story pass 'Cook up'......this one na 'Cook up down stories'.
Op... I hail U o!
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
JoyPaulLaw:
Anyone who believe this story........will BELIEVE ANYTHING. I fear LIARLANDERS O!
This story pass 'Cook up'......this one na 'Cook up down stories'.
Op... I hail U o!
ITS not a lie
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by bollixy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
she is not handicapped and i think the dad does all those u mentioned

Wtf undecided

There are 15yr olds dat are wives in some place
That is nonsense, there are critical conditions dat can warrant that but not in dis situation
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
johnson232:
There is nothing wrong with it... It even help strengthen the bond BTW father and daughter..
I do enjoy bathing my daughter occasionally, and she is 24... wink
if I believe this ur story ehn, make I naked baff for bathroom....
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 06, 2016
MARKone:

This is very wrong...is she physically challenged? My 8yrs old girl, baths herself very well, and have been doing it for quite some time.
hmmm bro im still in shock
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 06, 2016
slimbryan:

if I believe this ur story ehn, make I naked baff for bathroom....
As in ehn, im baffled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Commitment-shy Individuals / "i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.