Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? (6693 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2016
bollixy:

Wtf undecided

There are 15yr olds dat are wives in some place
That is nonsense, there are critical conditions dat can warrant that but not in dis situation
bro its d truth
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 06, 2016
NL, home of abominable tales embarassed
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by kesikeller(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2016
@op how did you find out? Are u a peeping Tom
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by adanny01(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm bro im still in shock

No you are not. By now you shouldhave caught you breath and given us more details.

How did you find out?
Is the girl mentally stable?
Has the girl developed breast?
Is she in school? Which level?
Does she have siblings older or younger?
Who bathes them?

After this questions have been answered, we will know then if its true or not.

For now, idonblivit!!!
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by cmtprof(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2018
I guess she has female friends or
A female nurse DAT can bath her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! / "i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.