Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place (10389 Views)

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Tufan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
What Does It Mean When A Girl Wants You To Come To Her Place
For Matured Minds Only....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
If she lives alone, its cool
If she lives with family lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by 4everisaac(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea. If it's at her family house, then she wants 'a relationship that leads to SOMETHING' (commitment).

But if she stays alone... your guess is just as good as mine. wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Ray360: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
It depends on the nature or type of relationship between you two before the invite. If it's a girl that has been admiring you and lives alone, Be very careful! it's the devil's invite
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Dahyormine(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can see d light at d end of the tunnel, bro, go do wetin u won do!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Penssuwa(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Plz forget all the above advice. Don't go and fall ur hand. The invitation is probably and most likely to entertain you (with her delicacies) and bring you closer to herself (literally )
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by AbuadStudent(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
**spreads mat**
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by daryoor(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
nneka don get belle shakara don end o. end o. shakara don end o.

How com nobody listens to ajegunle hits anymore.

to the topic. if u goin to that beachs crib drink alomo+ baby oku and carry yr cheap rubber
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Simplymeah: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
OP what are u insinuating? lipsrsealed ur mind is dirty

dat's not what she wants tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
If she's still staying with her parents, she probably intends to serve you jollof rice while you sit on the hot seat and are subjected to an awkward interrogation by dad.
If she stays alone though, foods like stuffed eggplants, puffed wieners and raw hotdogs do come to mind wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by 2dice(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol.. She wanna disvirgin you Nigga don't Go
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Make she no go trap you with another man belle. Run!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
It means you should come over. As simple as that
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Me n a gehl dats not my sister relative or wife shouldn't stay together with a closed door guarding our privacy for long nah... So, I won't even go oh
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Jayjay0(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2016
If she stays alone = Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

If she stay with her family = No go area
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by oshe11: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
it means she wants u to kum to ha place

wtf do u want it to mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by oshe11: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
it means she wants u to kum to ha place

wtf do u want it to mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Set up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by sayyid(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2016
foreveryours:
Set up
will u b mine foreva?

(1) (Reply)

How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.