Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? (2856 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
poshestmina:
We don't want to date you as well angry angry

...Sweery plis ignore the little kid & Coome into my thread so we can talk about love! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by poshestmina(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrCork:

...Sweery plis ignore the little kid & Coome into my thread so we can talk about love! smiley

Hi corky smiley
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

I actually just came back from practice and currently chilling, dont you have a life other than replying "school boys"...I am rich and in 6yrs time they will be diieing to get a cut of my $300,000 income,. keep driving your battered range rover and dont go and get a sensible degree

What sport do you play BTW
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by majorgr: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Don't worry when you reach 35 you no go mind marry from Zulu!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What sport do you play BTW

Soccer in the fall, Indoor track in winter and Outdoor track in Spring cool
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Op even if u date and marry a white or non Nigerian lady who isnt urs and doesnt have LOVE for u,am sorry u will be in hel n probably die young. But if u cool down and work on ur perspective about Nigerian ladies. U will find LOVE and everlasting happiness,all u need do is just be urself real and not fake den y not. Rem whr u think thr r bad ppl,very good ppl also exists there too so my dr u can find ur queen in ur own land!
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
enkayhope:
Op even if u date and marry a white or non Nigerian lady who isnt urs and doesnt have LOVE for u,am sorry u will be in hel n probably die young. But if u cool down and work on ur perspective about Nigerian ladies. U will find LOVE and everlasting happiness,all u need do is just be urself real and not fake den y not. Rem whr u think thr r bad ppl,very good ppl also exists there too so my dr u can find ur queen in ur own land!

angry
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
enkayhope:

...so u want the skool boy to date u coz u the queen of nigeria? undecided
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by tpiar: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
What is the meaning of this crap?
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by pweetychyka(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ray360:

I admire the echelon of intelligence that garnished this post. It is highly ridiculous and gobsmacking to lampoon or write-off a race as a result of the inefficiencies of a few.
It's a fallacy. Op, Nigerian women are lovely and adorable, They lead the league of cultured women in Africa. they are hardworking and loving.
Get a good Nigerian woman and thank me later.

Nice advice give but ur grammar is too much!
Or do u want to be the "Patrick Obahiagbon" of Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
pweetychyka:

Nice advice give but ur grammar is too much!
Or do u want to be the "Patrick Obahiagbon" of Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin
No mind me jare. how are yiu doing? happy new year!
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by pweetychyka(f): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ray360:

No mind me jare. how are yiu doing? happy new year!

very well thank u....
wish ya same....hope u enjoyed ur celebration periods?
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by simplifyone(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Op first u are a very big lier very big one
First here in america the highest a medical earn is 209,000 and your brother is 32he can't earn more than 174000 I work in parkland hospital somewhere here in america and I know what I am talking about

And about nigeria girls you must be a kid I mean still in college and not really working
Since I have been here somewhere in america I tell you the best girl so far I dont date for my life are Nigeria girls the worst I have seen in my life are AKATA (black Americans),if akata show u once I mean just once you will be asking GOD that why did he create this kind of people and kenya girls are very very very worst belive me nigeria girls are the best very beautiful,gives u respect and always be in a wifes place,even LUDACRIS said it in a music called pimping all over the word.
If not for green card and citizen issue no nigerians go dey date dem.even there guys self prefer to date africans pass akata
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Hes a radiologist and and probably guessing you are a "Nurse", probably a LPN*YAWNS*. He makes over 200 grand but he told me his benefits make his income over 300 grand...Bet you wasnt thinking like that. I said his Income not salary, sometimes, its good to read and understand undecided

African Americans are whom i flow with most, soo many relatable things followed by Hispanics then whites...Nigerians are not even in my top 250 nationalities i would consider dating.

Ludacris said Africa, there will always be exceptions
simplifyone:
Op first u are a very big lier very big one
First here in america the highest a medical earn is 209,000 and your brother is 32he can't earn more than 174000 I work in parkland hospital somewhere here in america and I know what I am talking about

And about nigeria girls you must be a kid I mean still in college and not really working
Since I have been here somewhere in america I tell you the best girl so far I dont date for my life are Nigeria girls the worst I have seen in my life are AKATA (black Americans),if akata show u once I mean just once you will be asking GOD that why did he create this kind of people and kenya girls are very very very worst belive me nigeria girls are the best very beautiful,gives u respect and always be in a wifes place,even LUDACRIS said it in a music called pimping all over the word.
If not for green card and citizen issue no nigerians go dey date dem.even there guys self prefer to date africans pass akata
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by simplifyone(m): 5:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:
[color=#770077]Hes a radiologist and and probably guessing you are a "Nurse", probably a LPN*YAWNS*. He makes over 200 grand but he told me his benefits make his income over 300 grand...Bet you wasnt thinking like that. I said his Income not salary, sometimes, its good to read and understand undecided

African Americans are whom i flow with most, soo many relatable things followed by Hispanics then whites...Nigerians are not even in my top 250 nationalities i would consider dating.

Ludacris said Africa, there will always be exceptions

Brother let me tell u something I looked at your profile and u created another thread talking about nigerians are u not a nigerian niiii why are u hating people that come from where u come from

You are kid I am very very sure you are below 20 years of age and I am also very sure you came to america with a green card,so u are telling me that AKATA (african American) are better than nigeria girls you are the first nigeria that I will hear that from is because you are still young and go out with kids like you

Do you even no the meaning or the reason why we call them AKATA even my black American friends always tell me that african girls are the best they call there girls drama queen always like starting sheet

1:Akata will never give you the respect as a husband...a nigeria girl will always give the respect of a husbad

2:Akata will never listen to you and never listen to your advice..a nigeria girl will always listen to your advice

3:akata dont like working at all they are very lazy...all Nigeria girls I know and have meet always work

4:akata won't have a job be broke and still go and collect a car note dogde 2015 car and expect there husband to be paying it...u will never see a nigeria girl driving a car of 2015 they all drive cheap cars of 1999 to 2005 toyota

5:akata will send you away from the house you are paying the rent and call 911 for you and send u to jail...but a nigeria girl will never do that

See the list are so many is because u are a kid and not in the games yet ,I work a part time job in a gas station and I tell u na akata dey always give me problem,if black Americans are out of America today this country will be a very good and safe place

Since I have been working a part time job in a gas station people that always come and rub me with gun are this same akata you are defending
Once again you are the first nigeria that will say akata better pass nigeria girls

Every nigeria here always bring there wife to america after they become citizen,no nigeria ever continue the relationship with them after they get there papers I am talking from what I am seeing [/color]
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

very well thank u....
wish ya same....hope u enjoyed ur celebration periods?
Yes dear, one to go down on the wheels of memory in nostalgic moments. And you? Sure you did
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by pweetychyka(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:

Yes dear, one to go down on the wheels of memory in nostalgic moments. And you? Sure you did

Dats great!

Twas boring...jare! angry angry
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by ivyT(f): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
RoastedCorn:
No advice today, come tommorow
lolz
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by ivyT(f): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:

I actually just came back from practice and currently chilling, dont you have a life other than replying "school boys"...I am rich and in 6yrs time they will be diieing to get a cut of my $300,000 income,. keep driving your battered range rover and dont go and get a sensible degree

guy u f*ck up,y u go dey reply MrCock of all pple..

#NaijaGirlsOnPoint

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

Dats great!

Twas boring...jare! angry angry
[Lol. Easter is just months away. you can make it up with seamless fun.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by pweetychyka(f): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:

[Lol. Easter is just months away. you can make it up with seamless fun.

Yea... u r very much ryt! smiley smiley
I definitely will
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea... u r very much ryt! smiley smiley
I definitely will
Have a great day pearl. make it count! and stay out of trouble..
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by pweetychyka(f): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:

Have a great day pearl. make it count! and stay out of trouble..

Thanks dearie!

I sure will.. and hope u too do! smiley wink
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks dearie!
I sure will.. and hope u too do! smiley wink
yeah.. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Having Nigerian parents doesnt make one Nigerian...And I am actually 20yrs old. Yeah, I agree they could be drama queens but I feel more connected with them. You had better stop stereotyping us. If you work in the Hood, you are going to get robbed....SIMPLE LOGIC.
simplifyone:

Brother let me tell u something I looked at your profile and u created another thread talking about nigerians are u not a nigerian niiii why are u hating people that come from where u come from

You are kid I am very very sure you are below 20 years of age and I am also very sure you came to america with a green card,so u are telling me that AKATA (african American) are better than nigeria girls you are the first nigeria that I will hear that from is because you are still young and go out with kids like you

Do you even no the meaning or the reason why we call them AKATA even my black American friends always tell me that african girls are the best they call there girls drama queen always like starting sheet

1:Akata will never give you the respect as a husband...a nigeria girl will always give the respect of a husbad

2:Akata will never listen to you and never listen to your advice..a nigeria girl will always listen to your advice

3:akata dont like working at all they are very lazy...all Nigeria girls I know and have meet always work

4:akata won't have a job be broke and still go and collect a car note dogde 2015 car and expect there husband to be paying it...u will never see a nigeria girl driving a car of 2015 they all drive cheap cars of 1999 to 2005 toyota

5:akata will send you away from the house you are paying the rent and call 911 for you and send u to jail...but a nigeria girl will never do that

See the list are so many is because u are a kid and not in the games yet ,I work a part time job in a gas station and I tell u na akata dey always give me problem,if black Americans are out of America today this country will be a very good and safe place

Since I have been working a part time job in a gas station people that always come and rub me with gun are this same akata you are defending
Once again you are the first nigeria that will say akata better pass nigeria girls

Every nigeria here always bring there wife to america after they become citizen,no nigeria ever continue the relationship with them after they get there papers I am talking from what I am seeing
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by simplifyone(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:
Having Nigerian parents doesnt make one Nigerian...And I am actually 20yrs old. Yeah, I agree they could be drama queens but I feel more connected with them. You had better stop stereotyping us. If you work in the Hood, you are going to get robbed....SIMPLE LOGIC.

Brother do u smoke some kind of weed do u read before u post

You said HAVING NIGERIAN PARENTS DOESN'T MAKE YOU A NIGERIAN REALLY I give up I rest my cast and you said you are 20 you are the age of my mom last kid that's why u are still thinking the way you are thinking when u grow up u will see wat I am talking about
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Vanquay:
There's this cousin of mine, he's 32, a medical doctor and makes over $300,000 a year so hes a big baller. I had always wondered why hes still single and 3 years ago, he told me it was because he had a strong hatred for Nigerian ladies(he was raised in the states like me). Recently around november 2014 he called me telling me that his family were pressurizing him to marry a nigerian.
Last year christmas when the whole family met to throw bombass parties, he introduced me to his fiancee, my body "Just weak". This girl LADY was the true definition of "Wife Material". I was more than impressed with her behaviour and beauty.The brief convo we had revealed her mass of intellect when i was struggling to keep up, i stylishly started cracking jokes.
The problem is i am just like my cousin and would rather not have any Nigerian lady in my life due to past experiences. I have a strong fear and dislike of them. Can you guys give me tips on how to conquer this irrational fear as i foresee it might cause trouble in the far future. I still have time on my side as i will be turning 21 this year...All suggestions are welcome.

Lalasticlala,Mynd44 help a brother out...MrCork?

angry
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Vanquay:
There's this cousin of mine, he's 32, a medical doctor and makes over $300,000 a year so hes a big baller. I had always wondered why hes still single and 3 years ago, he told me it was because he had a strong hatred for Nigerian ladies(he was raised in the states like me). Recently around november 2014 he called me telling me that his family were pressurizing him to marry a nigerian.
Last year christmas when the whole family met to throw bombass parties, he introduced me to his fiancee, my body "Just weak". This girl LADY was the true definition of "Wife Material". I was more than impressed with her behaviour and beauty.The brief convo we had revealed her mass of intellect when i was struggling to keep up, i stylishly started cracking jokes.
The problem is i am just like my cousin and would rather not have any Nigerian lady in my life due to past experiences. I have a strong fear and dislike of them. Can you guys give me tips on how to conquer this irrational fear as i foresee it might cause trouble in the far future. I still have time on my side as i will be turning 21 this year...All suggestions are welcome.

....well Chris Brown saiddddit best..Nigerian women ain't loyal...REAL TALK. ..for example..can you imagine marrryin a babe like kashybabe of nairaland (typical enugu girl )....she will milky you so hard even Dracula will not recognize you......but only the lightskin ones are good! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by chigoizie7(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op, u don't have to judge all by the mistake of one or few people.

Nigerian women might be good here in naija.

Also a nigerian woman who travelled out on her own, got a job and start earning for herself are also good when they meet naija guys out there too.

But what I don't subscribe to is a man coming all the way from the foreign land to come and marry a naija woman and then take her along with him, that is the beginning of his downfall.

I don't know the cause of all those childish mentality from our women with respect to my last paragraph.

Because the westerners has more rights backing the women, our own women will now throw away our cultures and upbringing to the dogs just because they want to exercise power.

My uncle divorced his naija wife because of that, she is now begging and regretting because she has d custody of her kids without child support and she ain't working, she lost in the case, because she abandoned her kids for morethan 3yrs,went and flexed and den came back hoping dat my uncle will take her back, and when he didn't, she sued him hoping that she will win, unfortunately her kids testified against her.

I have another guy too, a cousin, he is way older than me, lives in UK. Came home when I was in my 1st year to marry a naija bae, he did and after some months he brought her along, few months later, my cousin started disturbing my line about her wives behaviour and @times slaps him and den call the cops on him, he has been jailed twice for cautioning his wives bad behaviours. But I came to like my cousin manner of approach to certain things,

He was building a house down here, I helped him finish up and furnish, there is this celebration in my town every three years, it was time for such celebration, my cousin bought two cars, one for him, the other for the wife, and den announced to her about coming home to flex, the babe was so excited because she will be home to flex and den show her friend that she has arrived.

They came home, one day d woman left, I was alone with my cousin, and right b4 my very eyes, my cousin brought all her documents out and set fire on them. The wife didn't know until it was time to go back and she started looking for her papers, my guy was also looking for it with her until the departure date, I was given the documents for the cars and d car keys + the house keys. He just said I should hold it that he will call me and tell me what to do with it. My guy travelled without the wife, she started begging that she will change and be a good wife, he even reminded d husband that she is pregnant, d guy no send her.

Few weeks later, I received a call from him to give the car keys to certain man and hand him d papers and den take him to their family house for his mother to sign some documents for him, lo and behold, my guy don sell both cars oh, as for the house keys, he told d wife that he travelled with it and dat she should go and stay with the parents @ d family house( she was obedient,hoping the guy go change mind).

Throughout my university days, I balled like a fvcking big boy. because na me dem de send money to give d wife, any amount sent will be divided into two, one for me, one for both d parents and d wife and na d parents I de give d money to.

Dis happened in 2012, I graduated in 2014 and dis is 2016, I am still in charge.

Plenty bad belle people don de wan pour sand sand for my garri, but my cousin no send, he told dem, dat I can do whatever I wan to do with the money as long as d wife does not lay hands on huge amount.

My cousin came home 2015 for another 3yrs festivities, I had to beg him to forgive d wife, but d guy man had to tell me about how naija women brough from naija de victimise and dehumanize dere husbands, I have loads of people living abroad even my two sisters attested to that fact because we were all together when I brought up d issues.

So, make una leave op alone, once bitten, twice shy. Most of my un married cousins talk say they must marry naija women but will never bring dem along with them, why? Same story.

Naija girls, make una change.

I know all our naija babe's are not d same, but our brothers are using the sins of the few to revisit d rest and don't blame them for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? / See Gospel Singer's Benita Okojie & Olawale Adeyina Pre-wedding PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.