Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila (96968 Views)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
How Olamide Prostrated Before Don Jazzy After Aliko Dangote Made Them End Beef

Nigerians were shocked 3 days ago when Olamide and Don Jazzy had a big fallout at the Headies 2015 while on Live International TV, and the fight spilled over to Twitter and made a bloody mess.

Fast forward to two days later, a huger, bigger surprise lay in wait. The two super icons at the same time on Instagram and Twitter, released a photo along with a statement that said they had reconciled.

Their fans and colleagues were excited but if you re among those who have been wondering how this reconciliation happened, I've got the gist for you. It's EXCLUSIVE to Laila's Blog and you can take it to the bank, thanks to a very credit worthy friend who witnessed it all.

Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote was the brain behind the reconciliation. No, Vic O wasn't
involved either.

I'm told that the picture we all saw of Olamide & Don Jazzy shaking hands was taken at Aliko's place. Aliko Dangote stepped in for there to be peace. I'm also told that Olamide prostrated himself for Jazzy. Yes, my guy was shocked too when Olamide did that. All thanks to Dangote.

I'm told Jazzy has been angry since the incident happened, infact he wasn't even talking to people.
He was angry especially because Olamide did something similar last year when Reekado Banks got the Headies 2014 Rookie award.

If you recall, the undisputed street King went on stage to receive his award at the 2014 Headies and while giving his speech for the “Best Rap Album of the year ”, he clearly stated his displeasure for the omission of his Label mate and protege “Lil Kesh” in the Rookie of the year Category, the category which was won by Mavin’s Reekado Banks.

Olamide took the mic said some stuff in Yoruba and then added “I dedicate this award to my nigga “Lil Kesh” for the Rookie of the year , Bleep that sh*t'' and then returned the mic.

Fast forward to 2015, my source says everybody that was sitting next to Jazzy was sad Olamide did what he did. I hope you know Olamide and Tiwa did a song together on her recent album plus Teebillz, Tiwa's husband, I'm told, really loves and respects Olamide. I'm told the video of the song has not been finished sef, Olamide's part has not been done sef.

People were not just happy that Olamide conducted himself in such a manner. That was why Jazzy said all he said on the podium. He had been pushed to the wall.

Olamide, you all already know, destroyed things back in Headies' green room. I'm now exclusively told he also punched someone.

Anyways... Dangote called Jazzy, got Olamide's number from him and then he called both parties to his house for the settlement.

And, EVERYONE is cool now sha.

My source says Reekadobanks will release a new single this January. His label did not expect to win Headies' Next Rated.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/exclusive-olamide-prostrated-before-don.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by dollyjoy(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Too many dramas these days,anyway goodnews.
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
I dont even need a soothsayer to confirm that all what you wrote up there is synonymous with LIES. Source or i refuse to believe.

360 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by ramdris(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
That,s y I hate all dis yeye bloggers. They can never get their facts right bfre churning out news. It's me and not Dangote that settles them angry

I demand an apology...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Gracito(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wetin join dangote? undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Lytech(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice one from a well brought up child... Kudos to Olamide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by timmydavids(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
EGBON FLIRTYKAREN I dont know why I am struggling to believe ur story, maybe because ur story was constructed to favour one side of the divide. Buh if u want front page u can take it

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by wizkidblogger(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
It wasn't only Dangote oo. Buhari too was there. grin grin grin

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by vizkiz: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
aunty flirtykaren why are you lying? Abi you sef want the car? grin

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Kingrapha(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
I smell lies

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by mixxture: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
enough of dis headies news self, when go here news about tailies.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by HonourablePomk: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Power of money. Baba God pick up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by amanze15(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea.....I heard a big shot in Naija settled their beef......but I never thot it would be dangote......anyways, leave trash for lawma!

Now to you madam Karen, saying that olamide prostrated for jazzy.......Nne bia, e be like say u want bariga boiz to involve you! O fe te oo!

Anyways, thank God say dem settle finally sha! Boiz been dey wait to hear deace songs!

#God, when will my local govt chairman call me for a dispute settlement?# Councillor self, I no mind! cheesy

God..... Na ur hand I dey o! This people nor get 2 heads o!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Gwan2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by BruzMoney(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dangote will be like Olamide oya fostrate and get one million Naira.. people can lie eh. the news just don't add up at all

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Shaadey: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abeg e don do jare

Dangote sef get time undecided

No be only Dangote na Obama

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by ShakurM(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
I dey see future paa! cool

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by nasty45(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Credit Alert ti de

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
We have other pressing issues I beg.
We're not even done with fuel scarcity and pricing.
fG is saying people should come submit CV.
Even the jobless youths are tired of this story.
Pls letsmove on.

I've got strong doubts Dangote has time for this kind frivolity abeg
E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Helkayklassic(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala wetin happen na sey SK don dey body nii? No picture of Olamide prostrating nor picture of Dangote settling the beef between them and you move this to front page. Do Dangote even have time for this when he is not Keke Ogungbe... Mtchewwww white lies.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by buzquet(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Who is the DUMB JAZZY dat wrote this piece of rubbish?

Olamide postrating for Don Jazzy is like Lion kneeling down for fox begging for it life, which will never happen in this life

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by AYOdeji2102: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
YBNL!....

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by youngice(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
I refuse to believe that dangote is so jobless as to be settling beef between to artistes
Last time I checked dangote wasn't following any of them on Twitter
It's just like telling that warren Buffet ended the beef between drake and meek mills

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by amanze15(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
haba this cant be true even though its constructed well

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Riskymoblordz: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok man
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by dacovajnr: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bleep that sh**t...this story so fake n Bleep..prostrate for wetin undecided

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by ipledge10(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
And a mod brought this to front page

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by kennyman2000(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by CR77(f): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by CaptaiinG(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dangote ko otedola ni, dangote got no time for this shit

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.