Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? (45991 Views)

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? / Who Can Help With State (lagos) And Federal Laws Guiding Housing Estates In 9ja / Best Residential Estates In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Bro at this point i have to stop replying you and you have to stop quoting me please, the spiritual realm controls the physical. Like i said you are too small for me both physical and spiritual, Just know that.

I knew I was right when I said "Dementia is giving you a heartfelt embrace"

2 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I knew I was right when I said "Dementia is giving you a heartfelt embrace"

@1970 you are this useless lol bro i ain't your equal. grin grin grin
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Nice comment dude with boobs grin grin grin

Go and get some sense and learn to be quiet.

4 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sagamite:

Go and get some sense and learn to be quiet.

Lol and go and suck all the fats in your body dude, so many attention seekers, i ain't replying attention seekers.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by francababy(f): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

On sites like Quora.com, you ask questions and get relevant responses. But on NL, you have people like this Demmocrats who pollute threads. I wish I can hide comments on NL to leave only relevant ones. This is a very important thread to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Lol and go and suck all the fats in your body dude, so many attention seekers, i ain't replying attention seekers.

Can you speak English, product of a failed education system?

3 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by kolexepana: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:
I need suggestions from those who live or have knowledge of the the safest and most privates estates in Lagos. The company I work for intends to build a staff quarters for expatriates to save money on hotels and rents, going long-term.

Please I need this information urgently and honestly as I have being placed in charge of the building committee. And, the requirements are that the estate should have record of being secure, with good security and private. People can not just flock in and out of the estate when they have no business there.

If this can be on frontpage, I would appreciate.
Nowhere is Safe

2 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nine11: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello, happy new year I hope you have been able to get your choice, mean while pls let me sell to you granite materials and sand when the project begins. Thank you.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

I am amazed at how u managed to out swim the other 48million. Very pathetic

3 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by francababy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
kolexepana:

Nowhere is Safe
Some places are safer than others.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by kolexepana: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:

Some places are safer than others.
True
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by saintclem7: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nonybb:
Why can't that your company build houses for your kind too. Why do they treat white skin differently from the black skin. Your company is suffering from white monkey obsession

Because they are the owners of the company. Those companies on the island are multinationals mainly not indigenous.

1 Like

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by marshalcarter: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:
I need suggestions from those who live or have knowledge of the the safest and most privates estates in Lagos. The company I work for intends to build a staff quarters for expatriates to save money on hotels and rents, going long-term.

Please I need this information urgently and honestly as I have being placed in charge of the building committee. And, the requirements are that the estate should have record of being secure, with good security and private. People can not just flock in and out of the estate when they have no business there.

Cum to anchorage estate@festac...wen you get to apple junction..take a bike to anchorage estate...maybe you can cum alone 1st to see it
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by saintclem7: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:

On sites like Quora.com, you ask questions and get relevant responses. But on NL, you have people like this Demmocrats who pollute threads. I wish I can hide comments on NL to leave only relevant ones. This is a very important thread to me.

Miss/Ms Some persons here are already being of help with reliable info you can go and confirm if you have scouts. For security reasons don't go alone to confirm any information you obtain here. Use a scout or anyone conversant with the area. To help your study, Print out all pages and make a summary of relevant information needed and work on confirming the information/data gathered, then process the information to get a better interpretation and Implement, follow up and feedback is important also. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:

I have been living in Parkview Estate Ikoyi for the past 15years and there's been no incident of robbery or a threat to the peace and safety of the residents.It's very serene and the residents are peaceful.

3 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
phoenix480:
Off the top of my head:

Mainland
Ikeja G.R.A
Ogudu G.R.A
Magodo Shangisha
Apapa G.R.A
Shonibare Estate, Maryland

Island
Osborne Foreshore. Ikoyi
Parkview Estate, Ikoyi
Victoria Garden City, Ajah
Friends Colony Estate, Lekki
Chevyview Estate, Lekki
Carlton Gate Estate, Lekki

If resources isn't an issue, then Banana Island, Ikoyi fits the bill.
GRA Ikeja is not safe at all,my friend stays on Ladipo Bateye and he has been robbed twice and i have heard of robberies,car vandalism and bag snatching on Esugbayi crescent.
Apapa GRA is cool and serene but safety?
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by azzima(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg don't believe the hype jor.......true to God almighty, I was Godogodo's first victim inside "highly gated VGC". How can 6 heavily armed guys attack 3 residents inside Vgc. We were terrorized and robbed. But you know what though, that was their last robbery because they killed 2 of them and the other s confessions led to his arrest.In short. ....security belongs to Almighty Jehovah! !
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Adex097:
Parkview Estate Ikoyi. Thank me later cool
You reside there?
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:

Thanks.

Banana Island is out. It will be included if they generate their own electricity and it runs 24/7.

Island is preferred. Our head office is on the island.
Ma'am please may I ask if your firm has a branch office in PH?
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
phoenix480:
Off the top of my head:

Mainland
Ikeja G.R.A
Ogudu G.R.A
Magodo Shangisha
Apapa G.R.A
Shonibare Estate, Maryland

Island
Osborne Foreshore. Ikoyi
Parkview Estate, Ikoyi
Victoria Garden City, Ajah
Friends Colony Estate, Lekki
Chevyview Estate, Lekki
Carlton Gate Estate, Lekki

If resources isn't an issue, then Banana Island, Ikoyi fits the bill.

Cooperative Villa Badore (Ajah) is nice
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by josite: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Parkview estate is well organised security wise and I remember a police commissioner told me as early as 2001 that it is a safe estate.

amen estate eleko is great in the leki axis as it has a full in-house ,mobile police unit living within the estate 24 7.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by sleekman(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
robertic:
My estate and resorts
this guy is a thief and a fraudster.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am amazed at how u managed to out swim the other 48million. Very pathetic

Bro lol the summary of every thing is that as far as this world is concerned I can never be broke and we don't gain anything by calling each other names.

One love bro and happy new year.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sagamite:

Can you speak English, product of a failed education system?

Bro all this your hate comment won't take us any where

Two points I want you to understand am a genius and as far as there is planet earth I can never be poor. In fee years time you will understand

We don't gain any stuff by fighting bro. One love and happy new year.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by progressivekayo: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
though a reasonable distance from the mainland, but in terms of facility, prospect, affordability and security, CHARTHAM FORTE ESTATE, Simawa, right behind the Redemption Camp and opposite the new auditorium is the place to be. www.totalhousingoptions.build
WITH AS LOW AS N3 MILLION HOME A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT[/font]

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by turawafett(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can speak for the island, most estate on the island are secured note also the amount you are willing to pay as service charges will determine the type of security you get. I'm an estate agent based on the island you can reach me on 08033248913
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
francababy:

Girl there are two things am sure in this world as far God seats in heaven I can never be poor and secondly am a genius. So all this hate talk won't take us anyway girl. Wish you the best in your endeavor cheesy

One love.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Two points I want you to understand am a genius and as far as there is planet earth I can never be poor. In fee years time you will understand

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

YOU are a genius? grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who cursed you like this? grin grin grin grin

Wetin your papa and mama do them for them to be this wicked? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by jabolo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Ok ... time out ... Demmocrat or whatever you call yourself.

You are polluting this thread which would have been otherwise informative. The OP's question could apply to many other folks in perhaps not the same, but in similar circumstances and, yes, we want to learn.

Please, just bugger off! No need to start 2016 with this childishness.

2 Likes

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

YOU are a genius? grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who cursed you like this? grin grin grin grin

Wetin your papa and mama do them for them to be this wicked? grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Adex097: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
goodgate:
You reside there?
No I don't.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
marshalcarter:

Cum to anchorage estate@festac...wen you get to apple junction..take a bike to anchorage estate...maybe you can cum alone 1st to see it

If you stay @round anchorage estate, I'll like to ask if you know "GREEN FIELD estate" within that apple junction. And what's your assesment about them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.