Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) (39127 Views)

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by yusaze2007: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Warri billionaire and socialite, Ayiri Emami and his wife, Asba recently marked their 5th wedding anniversary and in celebration of their enviable union, they shared lovely family photos, which featured their two adorable kids. And from what we can see, Emami is sure blessed to have this beautiful family.
A successful businessman and philanthropist, Ayiri Emami is the founder of the 911 Beach & Resort in Ugborodo, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State, and a major contractor to the Chevron-Sasol EGTL project in Delta state, Nigeria. Emami is also the CEO of A & E Petrol and A & E group of companies that has various holdings in oil, construction, logistics, 911 Hotels & Resorts, and 911 Entertainment, a label that is now home to legendary reggae musician Majek Fashek. He is also the former chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee. Emami was once reportedly known to be a singer in his days emerging as the live performer with the best live musical instruments. . In 2010, he married Asba Emami, reportedly spending about N150 million on the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAITe8cFyhK/?taken-by=empressemami

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by yusaze2007: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by yusaze2007: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

See more Exclusive pics @@ www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/check-out-lovely-photos-of-ayiri-emami-and-family.html

lovely pics.....plus money gud.....

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by georgio(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Money is Good....Like if na true I talk.

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by PoosPoos: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Great guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by duduade: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Looool... so there is no picture here showing that the father, mother and kids took a picture together..
All we see are "Pieces" of a family ..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Lovely
But I prefer emoney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2016
When ever I see dis kind photos, to marry n get kids go jst dey hungry me smiley

Egbon mods I take baba God beg una,pls move my thread to front page. Na beg I dey

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

Like play like play dis thread don hit front page jst like dat. And here I am begging d mods/seun to help me move my thread 2 front page..buh dey ve turned blind eyes n played deaf hear 2 it. smh..may God deliver u all

4 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by bigchrisnow: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2016
money

Rich Happy Family...He shared more photos see here: www.042express.com/2016/01/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-marks-6th.html
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Lordskyes(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Why can't I just come from this kinda family

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by PoeticJazco(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2016
If you are a MFM member join me and pray this prayer.
O Lord any man or woman that does not want me to make it in life like otedola, adeleke, ayiri, tinubu, emoney, and dangote. DIE!!!!!!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by iamsmile(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2016
I will raise a cute family!
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by looseweight: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Money is good.
God, please bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by KAYNINI(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2016
we have seen o
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Oyel money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Philanthropist par excellence though his source of wealth is not traceable. I wish him well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Cute
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by deeswagger: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Why can't I just come from this kinda family
He was not born rich u know? U can hustle and be like him

15 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Tompolo boy, Cute photos though.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by thefakestan: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2016
This guy when port immediately Jonathan no win.

A.G.I.P guy, not a sure Boi.

ThefakeStan
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Why do they always marry fair girls?

smh.

I am happy for them though.

And, who said you can't have it complete in life?

This guy is complete.

Excess money.

pretty wife.

lovely kids.

He is also a philanthropist.

what else does a man crave for?

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Barselonia(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
lovely family......
in other news, today is my birthday, kindly show ur brother some love..

one love

10 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Oyel money!

Wicked! Oyel grin
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by danowena: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Ppl expect me to spend money I don't ve. so I pretend to have money I don't spend. Nigerian's just worship money & ignore the intellectual

6 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Why not me ? Madrid money

axortedbabe:
Lovely
But I prefer emoney
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Riskymoblordz: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by doublewisdom: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Is he wearing akpola shoes in the second picture?

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
don't groom that little boy into taking after Denrele

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini / Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.