Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:47 PM

Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics (15995 Views)

FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / My HD Gaming Experience(pics)...You can share yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

I got it for £3.69.
Now is $12.49
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by cao(f): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked shocked

I'm actually contemplating on getting a saints row gat out of hell dlc. Do you recon it'll also be dirt cheap cheesy

I don't want to risk buying another nigerian cd with expired or invalid download codes of the dlc cheesy cheesy
Probably not, you've got to keep an eye out for these things, keep checking.
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Thegamingorca(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

Probably not, you've got to keep an eye out for these things, keep checking.

Okay thanks
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2018
cao:
That was quick, just platted Late Shift, the key is exiting after decisions, didn't have to do 7 playthroughs. Although, I'm gonna do another for fun - I'm doing the happy ending again jor.
I had my last playthrough a happy ending so that I wryed my smile while deleting it...... Feeling of contentment
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2018
PLATINUM 92: TRINE 2.....

How would you sum up a typical children’s fantasy story? Perhaps words like whimsical, imaginative, and magical come to mind.
For some reason, fairy tales have this strange ability to captivate the minds of not just children, but adults as well, because they bring out feelings of wonder and longing for adventure. This game attempts to invoke these feelings with its colourful, detailed graphics, platforming and puzzle-solving gameplay, and a simple story based on classic fantasy lore.

However, this marks the end of my trine-angle adventure as I disagree there will be a trine 4

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
PLATINUM 93.....

One developer and publisher that I can always trust to release top quality sniping game experiences is REBELLION.

Even though I'm getting older and find myself preferring assault rifles in shooting games due to my lack of patience and my annoying will to jump into gunfights right and left, I will never discharge that love of sitting back and accurately pulling off head shots.

This game is not a Sniper Elite copycat per se, but there's no doubt that developer used the same formula, gameplay mechanics, visuals, and firepower . And why not? It's great, and feels so natural every time you pick up the controller only for the fact that there's much evil or cult symbols in the game.....

Needless to say, I have always wanted the world to end in a zombie apocalypse because trust and truly I say to you, after watching all the zombie movies and playing this game, you'll really have no reason to fear the walking dead.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2018
PLATINUM 94.....

This game marks Rebellion’s fourth round for their World War II marksman, and it doesn’t lose sight of the series slow motion hook: showing the internal damage of bullet strikes, with bones, arteries and organs included making it the best and unrivaled sniping game.

Karl Fairburne, a gruff impersonator of Metal Gear’s Solid Snake (in both voice and tactics), is cast as a 1940s American superhero. From hundreds of yards, his impeccable rifle aim splinters an eye socket. His CQC melee strikes explode livers and with one arm, he can snap the spine of those opponents unaware of his presence — assuming reaching close enough distance is possible.

However, hours can pass in this game just staring down a scope, adjusting aim, and hoping for a free shot at opposition forces playing on higher difficulty. Be that as it may, the game offers a nightmare challenge like no other game when you play it on authentic difficulty.

Talk of authentic difficulty, never have I played a game with no map, no assists, no mission briefs, not even how much firepower you've got in your arsenal to battle super sensible soldiers(were they thinking of kenshi from MK at this point?) . The only thing you see on your screen is the game which makes this difficulty a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Plat number 41 deux ex makind divided
The game is awesome and not that hard. Just dont try going all rambo story line is so satisfying

Permanent dead mode (the highest difficulty) you die once u start from the beginning your save will be deleted but this is a stealth game you can finish the entire game without being detected

The only real problem is Breach mode
Breach isn't hard per se. It's just tedious and boring the online trophies aren't difficult - just time consuming.
I made i mistake farming prexix/exp to level up my character not knowing that am also upgrading the AI defense during the end of the mode i found it hard to defeat the AI

I dont play DLC but i would have to get this one great game 9/10

I love open word games Madmax next

2 Likes

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by C505: 4:01am On May 09, 2018
PLATINUM 95.....

It all starts with a technical KO from scrotus' punch after he loses his interceptor to him. A vast desert wasteland for you to survive in especially not without an archangel, water or maggots (I wonder how he never fall sick).

An alliance with 1 out of 4 regions is enough to fortify your skills in CQCs while the blackfingers of chumbucket works the necessary upgrades needed for your archangel to wreck carmageddon on convoys, tailers and death runs.

However, Historical relics, metal scraps from unending scavenging locations, scarecrow monuments, underground boom boom traps, and NRCs can bore you so hard that your boxers starts coming off involuntarily.

Jubilance if you manage to against all odds, stop and smell the roses to the task while razing down legends of the camps no matter how big they are. In the end, you'll have your PSN ID too carved on the Halls of Valhalla

Joy be me

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2018
Plat 42 ok this one of OWG i pray i dont come across ever again,the reason i completed the game is becouse the trophies are straightforward no misable trophy about for the challenges which gave me hard time. i completed the game reduce all region treats to zero before starting the challenges and also a pray 95% of this game offline no walkthroughs just blind

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2018
After long break am back with destiny 2 am grand I give this DLC second chance bungie listing to the community and made significant changes to destiny 2 i IMO the foelrsaken DLC is worth more then the main game it self

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Plat #63
Senua's sacrifice I was very scared of this game when it first out I though is a horror game
Is just portraying mental illness senua eyes and the way she will look at the camera scared me apart from that the storyline is satisfying also likes Greek and Norse mythology

1 Like

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
retiring from active gaming i thank each and everyone that help me one way or another.

Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Ayomideen(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
trux:
retiring from active gaming i thank each and everyone that help me one way or another.

awww why retiring?
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by trux(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Ayomideen:

awww why retiring?
Some personal reasons bro
Re: Trophy Hunter's Share Your Experience - Pics by Ayomideen(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2020
trux:

Some personal reasons bro

Oh okay, all the very best man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / PES 2021 ISO For PS2 Is Now Available To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.