Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer Anambra Men? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Ladies Prefer Anambra Men? (1550 Views)

Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas / Why Do Ladies Complain Of Husband Scarcity When They Are The Cause !!! / Nigerian Tribe You Would Prefer Aside Where You Already From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Anambra Men? by cnwokike(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
I was discussing with a lady friend yesterday. And she said she was so happy that her fiancee is from Anambra. That Anambra men aside from being very intelligent are hard working and know how to take good care of their women.

This lady is not from the South East neither is she related there. In my mind, I was like "as nwa Anambra wey I be, so I be hot cake now".

Ndi Anambra kwenu................

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Anambra Men? by Mskrisx(f): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2016
What is the basis of this conclusion?

To answer your question, if all ladies do then I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Anambra Men? by rheether(f): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Because they are rich.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't The Ibos Have Renowned Kings? / Awori Were The First Settlers In Lagos. - Anibaba, Ex-ican President / Nsibidi Ancient Nigerian Writing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.