Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) (11365 Views)

This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / 5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / Create Your Own VIDEO CV Free Today To Get A Job (freshers And Experienced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2016
wizzyozue:
I'm interested...
wizzyozue@gmail.com
Ok. Send your current CV to perfectcva2z@gmail.com. Once your payment is made, I will format and rewrite the CV perfectly and ensure that all the relevant sections are well highlighted for a positive impact. 2 days delivery.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
living2013:
If you need help to rewrite or improve your CV successfully, you can contact me here.

I will modify it effectively to attract the attention/interest of employers and provide you with the best opportunity to secure interviews for your dream job.

You will get a completely transformed document:

1. Rewrite your ENTIRE resume - ALL content/jobs

2. Create a powerful bio/introduction to immediately grab attention

3. Format into a dynamic Word document that is fully editable.

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for more details

BONUS:
I am currently giving out a comprehensive copy of my GMAT past questions and answers to all my clients FREE. You will get a copy of it that can help you to prepare for Job test.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Having a strong and well-written CV can result in matching your skills and image to the job you need.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2016
On average, employers can recieve between 100 - 300 CVs for each advertised position. These will be narrowed down to 20 -30 CVs. But, only 5 - 15 will be invited for interview. This shows the great importance attached to your CV.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2016
If you are not getting interviews, it means that your CV is been discarded. You need to rewrite it perfectly to attract and persuade employers to interview you.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by dammyllare(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello,pls I will like you to review my CV for me. If it's not well written,let me know so I can employ your able hands
Thanks
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bishopsupo@yahoo.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
dammyllare:
Hello,pls I will like you to review my CV for me. If it's not well written,let me know so I can employ your able hands
Thanks
Send your CV to my email
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Great presentation of your CV gives you the best possible chance to secure interviews. It (CV) must speak loudly and clearly of your values as a potential employees.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by dammyllare(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2016
living2013:
Send your CV to my email
To what mail sir?
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2016
dammyllare:

To what mail sir?
perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Having a well written CV gives you the best opportunity to secure interviews. Your CV should speak loudly and clearly of your value to persuade employers to consider you.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2016
living2013:

You're a few steps away from getting the Resume you deserve!
Get it now @ affordable price!

In this highly competitive job market, employers are likely to spend no more than 45 seconds reviewing your CV. Getting the structure, format and language right is a critical step towards getting the job you want. However, it is equally important to demonstrate how your approach, skills and achievements make you uniquely qualified to help a prospective employer meet their current challenges.

Contacts: perfectcva2z@gmail.com, 08063095457

Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
A professionally written CV doesn't contain irrelevant details (information). It must be targeted to the specific job position of interest. I reviews each cv sent to me appropriately, remove the irrelevant information and then include all the relevant ones in a constructive manner to attract employers' attention.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Your CV should be well polished and have professional appearance that is error free. It must clearly display your most relevant information.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Become a more marketable candidate with a compelling CV.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2016
With the large number of applicants vying for a single advertised job, having a strong CV and cover letter that catches the attention of the hiring manager is sinequanon to getting the Job.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2016
CV review is available
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Quality resume screams qualified applicant
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Hiring a resume writer may not be an option for everyone, some people can do the job on their own. But for those who have the necessary skills or qualifications but are struggling to get interviews, a professionally polished resume can be one of the best investments you make as you continue on your job search.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2016
To get a job interview invitation from potential employers, you need a skillfully developed presentation demonstrating both the depth and breadth of your expertise. Your resume must show a core set of professional or technical "hard" skills, an ability to solve problems, and a broader set of administrative and interpersonal "soft" skills. To be portrayed appropriately, you must demonstrate a skill set that will meet new challenges and an ability to be a team player in any type of organization.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
The very first impression you give may be your only one if you do not appear to meet the employer’s needs and expectations. Your CV should have a polished, professional appearance that is free of errors and clearly displays your most important and compelling information.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Am highly available to help you rewrite and package your CV in a very impressive manner. All the sections will be optimized with relevant information.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
CV review is available. Send your CV to my email. I will go through it and give you an honest information on how you can improve. All the relevant sections will be covered.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2016
All CV writing and review equiries should be sent to perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
This CV service is highly available. Take the advantage and see how your CV will be transformed to give you the best possible chance of securing interviews.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
YOUR CV SHOULD GIVE A CONCISE AND APPEALING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

Resumes tell an employer a great deal about you. Where you have been, where you are and where you are headed. However, the story must be told quickly and clearly. You only have a few moments to convince the employer that your resume deserves further attention before it's trashed. Your resume needs to shout - professionally, "I am the one you want on your team." So much so, that even if you are not appropriate for the advertised position, he or she would be inclined to start one for you.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Get a CV that you can be proud of. All the sections written to highlight the relevant information employers need
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2016
All those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
One important key to success is self confidence. An important key to self confidence is preparation.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by iduzebaba(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Iduzebaba@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2016
iduzebaba:
Iduzebaba@gmail.com
Do you want your CV to be rewritten? State what you want and I will it done efficiently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Latest Job Recruitment / Discussion Thread On Ogun Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.