Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) (11348 Views)

This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / 5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / Create Your Own VIDEO CV Free Today To Get A Job (freshers And Experienced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Give your CV a perfect touch that will emphatically highlight the most relevant information and strategically format them to speak volume of your value and compel employers to invite you for interview
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2016
If you are not getting interviews, it means that your CV is been discarded. You need to rewrite it perfectly to attract and persuade employers to invite you for interview. It must contain relevant information that will express your competency over the position you want to apply.

Take advantage of this service and see how your CV will be transformed effectively to help you get your desired job.

Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Having a well written CV gives you the best opportunity to secure interviews. Your CV should speak loudly and clearly of your value to persuade employers to consider you.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
If you need help to rewrite or improve your CV successfully, you can contact me here.

I will modify it effectively to attract the attention/interest of employers and provide you the best opportunity to secure interviews for your dream job.

For more details https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena-samples-available

BONUS:
I am currently giving out a comprehensive copy of my GMAT past questions and answers to all my clients FREE. You will get a copy of it that can help you to prepare for Job test.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
My whatsapp number is +2348063095457
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
This service is available 24 hours. I responds quickly to all enquiries or requests.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Put behind you the disappointment of not getting invitation after several applications. Improve your CV perfectly now and your chances of getting interviews will be increased automatically.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2016
If you are not getting interviews, it means that your CV is been discarded. You need to rewrite it perfectly to attract and persuade employers to interview you.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Give your CV a befitting touch to impress and persuade a prospective employer to invite your for interviews.

Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 08063095457
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Your CV remains the most widely accepted document that can connect you to your desired job. If written and formatted perfectly, employers will always want to interview you.

Let me help you rewrite your CV now and you will see how it will be improved to give you the best chance of securing your dream job.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by boma4success: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
living2013:
Your CV remains the most widely accepted document that can connect you to your desired job. If written and formatted perfectly, employers will always want to interview you.

Let me help you rewrite your CV now and you will see how it will be improved to give you the best chance of securing your dream job.

Can u pls help me review mine too and can I also get d GMAT questions?
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
boma4success:

Can u pls help me review mine too and can I also get d GMAT questions?
You can send your cv to my email for a review, but GMAT is free for those am rewriting their CV
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by boma4success: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
living2013:
You can send your cv to my email for a review, but GMAT is free for those am rewriting their CV

Ur email pls
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
boma4success:

Ur email pls
perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Those that sent me emails should check their inbox for feedback
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy sunday Nairalanders
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by adelcole(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
I need recent sample of CV and GMat thanks. Email Theocollinsworld@yahoo.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2016
adelcole:
I need recent sample of CV and GMat thanks. Email Theocollinsworld@yahoo.com

The free GMAT is for those am professionally rewriting their CVs
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
CV Review: If you want me to review your CV and professionally recommend what you should do to make it attractive, the cost is N1000.

CV REWRITE: If you want me to rewrite your CV and professionally update it with relevant/appealling information to arouse the interest of employers to invite you for interviews, the cost is N2000.

Send your request to my email, you will get feedback immediately.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Each CV is written qnd delivered within two days.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs today should check their emails
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Improve your CV and win more interviews
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas Nairalanders
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs today should check their emails and get back to me.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by thebest1210(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls I need the GMAT soft copy, but I don't v money. Pls, Can u help a brother ? My email is ericpaul158705@gmail.com.
Tanx
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by OLUSOTE01: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls can I send my CV for review? Thanks
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2017
OLUSOTE01:
Pls can I send my CV for review? Thanks

Free review is over now. The cost presently is 1k. If you are ready, I will review the CV efficiently and recommend things you will do to improve it perfectly. I can as well rewrite it and ensure that all the relevant sections/information are well highlighted to give you the best opportunity to secure your dream job.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2017
On average, employers can recieve between 100 - 300 CVs for each advertised position. These will be narrowed down to 20 -30 CVs. But, only 5 - 15 will be invited for interview. This shows the great importance attached to your CV. Having a well written and formatted CV will give you the best opportunity to secure your dream job.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2017
A professionally written CV doesn't contain irrelevant details (information). It must be targeted to the specific job position of interest. I reviews each cv sent to me appropriately, remove the irrelevant information and then include all the relevant ones in a constructive manner to attract employers' attention.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2017
living2013:
You will get the sample soon, but the GMAT will be sent to you after you might have paid for the cv writing service
How much is it ?
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
AbangVal:

How much is it ?
The cost is N2000 for BSc/HND holders. Other higher qualifications with over 10 years experience start from N3000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Adverts Lines To Beware Of / Should A School Owner Withhold Staff Salary For Not Updating Lesson Notes? / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.