Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. (2178 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Car In Nigeria ? (top 3 Places) / NO DOUBT COTONOU IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO BUY TOKUNBO CARS / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
The rise in exchange rate really got at both buyers and sellers that so many people who have been saving money for their dream cars now find themselves settling for less.this is really discouraging.But heres the good news.although the exchange is still on the high side,but cars are now selling at a far lower price than it used to be.in cotonou now for instance,cars that sell for 3million before can now go for 2.5million.if you have a good link,you can even do a lot better.this making even the rise in exchange not even affect your dreams and at the same time save you some money.reason is that since the unprecedented rise in exchange rate,patronage has reduced drastically.and as you all know,cars are not edible so it has to be sold.you can contact your various sources to verify the authenticity of this.
i am a car dealer and help people get their dream cars mostly from cotonou.i have done business with many nairalanders and and can proudly say that ive been able to satisfy them the best way i can.you can check some of these links to confirm.-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261911.99999.html#bot,-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-231107.0.html.although,all glory to GOD ALMIGHTY.you can reach me on 08058054334.for a brief intro into how i work,you can check this link-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178518.0.html.the only different thing is my car which i change from time to time due to my kind of business.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by bigben3: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
how much will a clean Camry'99 Le to lagos cost.thanks
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by 190: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2009
& the yaris
hw much 2 lagos
i mean sedan yaris oooh not hatchbak!
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
bigben,
budget about 1,050million to lagos.

@190,
i cant give you a price right now.il have to confirm.il keep u posted.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by oblo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
a ford mondeo will come at wat price? a glean golf 3 golf 4 nko? i need prices of these three asap. thanks
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by dewoy: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2009
i nid a nissan maxima 2004 or mazda 6
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by mufasa(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
ayodeji1:

The rise in exchange rate really got at both buyers and sellers that so many people who have been saving money for their dream cars now find themselves settling for less.this is really discouraging.

Guy na me you direct this yarn to shey? Lol. I fall into this category, i din dey save e don tay now to buy the car na long thing.

Na Camry 01 me i dey very interested in but all the prices for Nairaland na die, person dey call hin own 1.6m haba! Infact now i don dey think say make i buy Golf IV that one sef done enter 1 point something.

Abeg in all fairness whats the best deal you can get for me from cotonou for the 2001 Camry with proper clearing o ( and you deliver to my village in Abeokuta).

Get me a quote for the Golf IV (VR6 Engine and AC) too while you are @ it.

Thanks boss
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2009
@mufasa,
atleast now you can get your camry 01 with ease.with a budget of 1.4million ul get a very good one.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by nbem2008: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2009
@Ayodeji

These cars from Cotonou, are they American cars and can they be brought into Naija and registered legally/officially without constant issues with police/customs? Whats the story, break it down for me please.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by justauto(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hi, a friend sent a 2006 corolla from the states to cotonue, I need quote for clearing, duty, and ur crossing fee
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2009
@justautos,
when you are bringing such car in via cotonou,attimes it might amount to similar if not more compared to lagos port.reason beign that in cotonou,u do double clearing.first clear in cotonou and then clear in seme border.unlike lagos that u just do one clearing thats all.but its only better when you buy in cotonou then you clear and bring it in.thats cheaper than sending it through cotonou.although,that is for dutable cars.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by KunleA2(m): 1:22am On Jul 09, 2009
justauto:

Hi, a friend sent a 2006 corolla from the states to cotonue, I need quote for clearing, duty, and ur crossing fee

Why anyone would sent a perfectly good car that enters lagos thru cotonou to save few $$$ beats me undecided
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by KunleA2(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2009
@ Ayodeji,

Lets say a 1996 Camry and 1997 Bulldog was sent to Cotonou. What is the breakdown on the cost to get it into Lagos Legit? Will the custom care that its a 1996/1997? What is the cost to get it in that it wouldn't give problem to my buyers in Naija.

Looking forward.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 3:04am On Jul 09, 2009
@KUNLE A,
give me a call and lets talk.i can help you get genuine custom papers that wouldnt allow anyone disturb your buyers.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by justauto(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2009
Hi Ayodeji,

Not too worry on my demand, got someone to handle the delivery of the car to lagos.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
@justautos,
chief no problem.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by whatalife: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
Ayodeji,
Please can i get something as clean like this from cotonu?
I actually see this truck on a site for sale.

Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
@whatalife,
you should be able to get it.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by whatalife: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2009
@ what price please Ayodeji?
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by chusben(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
could you tell me how much to get down a nissan murano AWD 2003 model or any model after 2003 to lagos (price of the car + crossing). urgent
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
@chusben,
you should have up to about 2.million naira.

@whatalife,
im not too sure of the price for that.but il help u confirm and update u on it.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by KunleA2(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2009
whatalife:

Ayodeji,
Please can i get something as clean like this from cotonu?
I actually see this truck on a site for sale.

whatalife:

@ what price please Ayodeji?

U need to specify the amount of tons/tonnage you are looking for in the hiab crane truck. Do you know the model of the hiab by any chance.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by GTmustang(m): 2:24am On Jul 12, 2009
Ayo bro can u get infiniti G35x for me? how much will it cost.

Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by Anchuna: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
mr. ayodeji my burget is 700k for a very very clean 96 camry Le (tokunbo) full optioned, 600k for a very very clean 92/93 honda halla EX (tokunbo) full optioned and 700k for a very very clean honda academy (tokunbo) full optioned. will my burget be able to get any of the stated cars. Please let me know? baafunuk@yahoo.com
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2009
@anchuna,
i sent you a mail already.
ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI1,of nairaland.your secured link to all automobile transactions.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2009
:d
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2009
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by cuvoguy: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
Ayo, how genuine is your work? Nobody has said anything about your acclaimed supplies. I'll like to do business if all is well.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2009
cuvoguy:

Ayo, how genuine is your work? Nobody has said anything about your acclaimed supplies. I'll like to do business if all is well.
chief,that definitely means that you have not been following nairaland autos.my work speaks for me.i will say no more.

ayodeji1
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA 1,of nairaland
OTUNB/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ayodeji1(m): 2:52am On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by ping2ping: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2009
Ayo, please i need your help to understand some of these issues with custom clearance.

Now if i buy a car from cotonou, what are my option with regards to custom papers and d rest?? What if one buys a naija used car, maybe used for about 1 yr, will there still be need for custom papers??

Aslo, what is the cost of a very good 1996 Camry with GENUINE custom papers??
Re: Despite Increased Exchange,cotonou Is Still A Good Place To Buy Your Car. by balila: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2009
how much will a pathfinder 99/00 land in lagos.if u are good,can we arrange and go together so i can see varities and make my choice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Infiniti Qx56 SUV July/early August Delivery Save A Bundle! / 92 Honda Civic From Cotonou;price:300k Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Registered Honda Crv,1998/1999 4 Sale @850,ooo Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.