Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56783 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
God'll save you from the karishika

345 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LouisBERG: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Judging from the nigeria system it should have been the other way round but here you are at the receiving end. Bro you have a STANDARD that shouldn't be altered by a mere potential gf. Be calm let her know the dangers of engaging in pre marital sex. I smell an iota of a depreciated TRUST. But if she still insist on her stand. Remember to close the door behind you and look out 4 someone that reasons the same way you do. I know if it is some other guys, how LUCKY they will term themselves smh. There are better things to worry about dude
#liveBYyourRULES.
#caLLmeBERG

427 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Imortal001: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ask google nooowwww?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by SUPERPACK: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
our women have gone mad again

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
This question would be good on Google but seriously your babe dey beg for sex u come dey ask us weda make u fvck am. Guy na wa for u o.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
_Fuck her. What's hard about that?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Give her what she wants you idiot!

300 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
shocked shocked

Common, clear dat spot wink

19 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by dacuteguy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think say na only guys na konji da catch wel wel. Tell her ur mind but if she still insist, well who knows she might hav been doing it even b4 u met her

17 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by nnachukz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Someone doesn't want to hear stories that touches after saying I DO. Many things are happening and she wants to test run the machine before making it permanently hers. I don't blame her. You either compromise your principle for her sake or stick to it and watch her go. In case you finally decide to give her what she wants just make sure you protect yourself.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by gamaliel121(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well, it's your principle, live by it..and don't break it..

Based on my church mind...I think you should fuccck her...

but the right thing to do is that you shouldn't do it....she even threatened you....

She's the kind of girl that'll fuckkkk other men u guys marry....run away fron the bit-che

12 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by elantraceey(f): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Move on if she can't control herself, you'll get someone better who keeps same principle, she'll count her loss when she sees your wedding picture.

Good to know we still have men like you around.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by happyjuliet(f): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op give her wetin she wants now, body no b firewood ooo cheesy. wen she has been doing it b4 u met her what did u expert naa.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by olagockay(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shoroniyen undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
there was no need for the insult bro

47 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obontami: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

Please send her number to obontami1@gmail.com so I can help you fccck her since your dick is not functioning

Gamaliel121 my nigga abi you no see this okpe ni sha cheesy

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ifymagik(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
elantraceey:
Move on if she can't control herself, you'll get someone better who keeps same principle, she'll count her loss when she sees your wedding picture.

Good to know we still have men like you around.
. Thanks Dear I pray God help me on this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by yemoxyl(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
It is a ghen ghen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by yemoxyl(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
It is a ghen ghen something

8 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obontami: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

I'm suspecting that guy to be an impotent nicca

I swear, how person go want give you sara toto fcccck and you still dey do mumu-mumu

If the girl go fccck better big prick outside come dump am

The mumu go open thread like " WHY ARE LADIES SO HEARTLESS"

Smh

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by AbuadStudent(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please..this gurl is just an HOEloshi! Ignore her jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by jmoore(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by AbuadStudent(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Have sex bro! You can always re-make your principle, but you can't get the girl back

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by CaroLyner(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talk with her about what your real concerns are, and about what you need -- if you do feel like she's someone you want to have sex with in time -- to address them. For instance, with your concerns about sexually transmitted infections, you may need to be sure you're both on the same page about safer sex practices, Talk about what you're worried you'll mess up, or what you're worried could get messed up in your relationship.
if after all these talk she's still not reasoning with you, let her use the exit door.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by excellencyabia1: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op if you are still a virgin i'll pay it is because of it that is why you have not have sex with her. But if you are not a virgin and you decided not to have sex it her that means that you are a core principled man and violating it will be catastrophic. It is not in your nature don't do it . This is a big red flag

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Michellla(f): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op dont mind these guys above me.you should never give in to sex if you're not ready for it.t's got to happen when it's something
you strongly want, something that feels right,
and something you feel ready for at the time. It also has to be freely chosen, not something you do because you cave into what someone else needs or wants.
i'll advice you have a talk with her first..tell her your reasons for not wanting it yet.then if she insists,you have to move on bro.find someone else that shares the same beliefs as you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by grad2012(f): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Seriously I can't believe she's saying dat.well if she can't wait let her go cos dis one she is telling u that she will get it some where else, she sounds like a gal without self control and she might end up cheating on you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Donbabajay12(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Wonder how u reason with yur feet atimes, Op solicited for ur advice , that doesnt giv u d right to cal him names...Haba

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Jimbadly: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's obvious she's already been bedded by another guy while you were shirking your responsibility. She just wants to do it with you so she can compare and contrast.

14 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Wonder how u reason with yur feet atimes, Op solicited for ur advice , that doesnt giv u d right to cal him names...Haba
drink water and mind your business today.. It'll do you a lot of good!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.