Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police (76263 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by BruzMoney(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't have a car
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by millionboi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Buhari sld obey court order and free kanu

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by thunderrider: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Have a scan copy of your particulars (jpeg,png format 100kb size for each) at hand before starting the process cos you will need to attach / upload them along the line

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by matrix199(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
What is Diurnophobia?

Nocturnal.....Diurnal.

If Nyctophobia is the fear of night or darkness, Diurnophobia, in my own derivation, is the fear of daylight.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by FrankVictor: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Realdeals:
The Nigeria police force has cancelled all existing tinted glass permit and call for fresh application via online. You do not need an agent to obtain it, just follow the instructions below to apply for the permit
1. Log on to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted

2. Fill the Application form on the right to obtain an Application ID.

3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.

4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/security-report/2016/01/05/how-to-apply-for-tinted-glass-permit-from-police/

lalasticlala, mynd44
#Good ##
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Will visit site and be back. Hope it works.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by sandracoopert(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
For all ur information..... if you have tinted your glasses urself (as in, u didn't buy the car with original tinted glasses,) do not border getting a permit. Permits are only for cars that came with original tinted glasses.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by bettercreature(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
matrix199:

Nocturnal.....Diurnal.

If Nyctophobia is the fear of night or darkness, Diurnophobia, in my own derivation, is the fear of daylight.
Nyctophobia is actually correct but it seems you created Diurnophobia by yourself
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by bettercreature(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
sandracoopert:
For all ur information..... if you have tinted your glasses urself (as in, u didn't buy the car with original tinted glasses,) do not border getting a permit. Permits are only for cars that came with original tinted glasses.
You are'nt smart! We are talking about Nigeria
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by pattybf(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
well said!
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by pattybf(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
You are'nt smart!
very true!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by bettercreature(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
pattybf:

very true!
She is not in Nigeria
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by free2ryhme: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can I get a tinted permit for my keke napep grin
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by eddy1212(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
thanks, started the process already. but wondering how much they will take when i get there.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by matrix199(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
Nyctophobia is actually correct but it seems you created Diurnophobia by yourself

When I win a nobel laurette in the near future, my newly derived word would be added to webster dictionary.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by bettercreature(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
matrix199:

When I win a nobel laurette in the near future, my newly derived word would be added to webster dictionary.
You no serious at all
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Finally NPF have Received Sense
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Elisean(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
NigerianLord:
cool learn how to be successful here - http://www.234jam.com/2016/01/requirement-for-success.html

funny people
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by NigerianLord: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Elisean:

funny people

It is for real.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by azzima(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am realllyyyyyyy loving this NEW Nigeria. ....no more business as usual! !!
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
I need to apply for my private jet

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
So NPF can offer something FOC
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
drTiv:
Thanks op for this post.
Please does this apply to revalidation...? I mean for persons with a permit already...
. Na so una dey fail exam. Didn't you read the part that says all previous permits are invalid. SMH for your misery

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by nwakibie3(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
NPF has gone digital oooo
Meanwhile download and listen to this
https://my.notjustok.com/track/58612/oodera-leave-trash-for-lawma#.Vov-747NztY.twitter
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Laid2001: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
It is really not Free!
you still have to go to a police command for data capture and that, my dear, can never be free.
You have to pay unrecorded amount!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Abbeyme: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes,

free2ryhme:
Can I get a tinted permit for my keke napep grin

Plus including your sunshade eye glasses!

grin
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
How do I get permit for my BH girlfriends full length hijab?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by chukkystar(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shebi U go carry d printed copy to station?? Na there U go pay all d money

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by jolojor: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
How much is it?
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Emekasmart(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
sandracoopert:
My car didnt come wit tint glasses,are u saying i shuld remove it?
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by stagger: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ha ha.

I can already see the "egunje" points.

a) Do you know how many millions of applications will come into that registration portal? Some people will be told to collect their tinted permits in 2019. But you can bring your collection date closer with "small thing".

b) Agents within the force will be on hand to "fast-track" biometric capture. Have we forgotten what happened with the FRSC and the new drivers license when so many biometric data capture centres did not have the required materials and pressure was now put on the few centres that had? Make I no talk further.

My advice is that you fill the form online, but start the process of getting your tinted permit anyhow you can. Remember that by March 28, the existing permits will expire and only God knows what these our friends in uniform will do on the road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.