Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Want To Buy A Car! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Car! (1076 Views)

Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man / Photo Of The First Nigerian Woman To Buy A Car And Her History / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car! by donmayorgroup(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
my dream car has been Toyota Highlander and I've made up my mind, and also prayed to God to help me this year. please, who knows how much it goes. not brand new o!
Re: I Want To Buy A Car! by honmusa(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
donmayorgroup:
my dream car has been Toyota Highlander and I've made up my mind, and also prayed to God to help me this year. please, who knows how much it goes. not brand new o!
check nairaland auto section

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Car! by rockiedink(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
donmayorgroup:

From N1m (Naija used) to...perhaps N25m brand new.

You should start from which model year you're interested in; that'll narrow it down a bit.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car! by donmayorgroup(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
rockiedink:

From N1m (Naija used) to...perhaps N25m brand new.

You should start from which model year you're interested in; that'll narrow it down a bit.

what models are there for Toyota Highlander v4
Re: I Want To Buy A Car! by rockiedink(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
donmayorgroup:

what models are there for Toyota Highlander v4

Broda, it's I4 not V4.

Read this link and then decide...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Highlander
Re: I Want To Buy A Car! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2016
MrsAdeniyi:
hello,you could refer to Ayobami Ogundele on Facebook ,i bought a highlander for 1.2 million through her ,she is custom officer , you guys would discuss better when you message her,i think i tried helping.

@OP - This asshole just created his fraudulent account in less than 24hours in a bid to con you.

If you need a car, locate an Auto dealership around you, but If you like, patronize this scammer & lose your money.

Lastly, Mods, what are the measures put in place to check the excesses of these fraudsters?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2003 To 2005 Highlander Or 2005 To 2008 Rav 4... Which One Is Better / Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself / See This Royal Helicopter Turned Into A Lovely Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.