Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,612 members, 7,781,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) (985 Views)

Car That Lets You Drive Without A Key And Subscribe With An App / All My DIY Repairs And More In One Place: www.diyautoworksng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016

Subscribe & Win! I will be shipping out a gift item absolutely free to one lucky subscriber this January!

Up for grabs:

1. Safety goggles – (Protect your eyes while working on cars etc)
2. CRC CV joint grease (fortified with Moly Disulphide! 4.8 stars out of 5 on Amazon!)
3. Astonish Spray n Shine car polish (Just spray and wipe off for the killer shine, no need to buff! 4.6 stars out of 5 on Amazon!)

How to Win:

Visit www.diyautoworksng.com and click on the Subscribe & Win Promo page for details.

Terms & Conditions apply
Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016

Why I like this product? 3 reasons:

1. As the name says you just spray it on and wipe off. That's all. You don't need to buff and buff for your car to shine.
2. No need to dry your car after washing it to use this product. With the car still dripping wet, spray on and wipe off. That's it!!
3. It does make your car shine!

It could be yours at no cost!
Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Many thanks to all subscribers so far.
Remember to like the facebook page & drop a comment on the promo page to finalize your entry.

The draw comes up on 26th Jan., 2016!
You could be the lucky one!
Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Just one more day to go!
You can still be the one!

Draws loading... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
And a subscriber by the nickname "Eddie" won the promo yesterday! He has confirmed his choice of item and I would be shipping out to his designated address within 48hrs.

Congratulations Eddie and a million thanks to all that subscribed!
Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by ukata16(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks so much for this. Got the mail yesterday that I won..... waiting for the receipt of the item!
Will post it here too!!!

1 Like

Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Denn(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats....

2 Likes

Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Item(s) shipped!
Should be delivered on Monday, 1st February, 2016

1 Like

Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by ukata16(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hi guys, I want to say a speccial THANK YOU to Piyke@diyautoworksng.com.
I took delivery of the item I won on Monday thru express delivery.
(my network has been crazy since)
To my surprise I got 2 items instead of one.
I got the work eyeglass and ALSO th spray and shine.....
I'm so grateful Bro

Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by Piyke: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
ukata16:
Hi guys, I want to say a speccial THANK YOU to Piyke@diyautoworksng.com.
I took delivery of the item I won on Monday thru express delivery.
(my network has been crazy since)
To my surprise I got 2 items instead of one.
I got the work eyeglass and ALSO th spray and shine.....
I'm so grateful Bro

Many thanks Utaka16 for subscribing to DIYAutoWorksNG.
Sent you the Spray n Shine as a surprise bonus cheesy
Regards,
Piyke

1 Like

Re: Subscribe & Win This January On Www.diyautoworksng.com (We have a Winner!) by ukata16(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Piyke:

Many thanks Utaka16 for subscribing to DIYAutoWorksNG.
Sent you the Spray n Shine as a surprise bonus cheesy
Regards,
Piyke
Thanks so much may you always get positive surprises in your life and business.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Shock Absorber Original New One Not China For MDX 2003 / The 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World / How Much Does A Mazda MPV ECU (GY0418881R0H) Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.