Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) (17021 Views)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

The brother of Ronaldo you mean grin grin grin
yes Ronaldo Carlos grin Are you sure they still pay teachers salary in Osun state? That guy is one of the pro Aregbe.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
yes Rinaldo Carlos grin Are you sure they still pay teachers salary in Osun state? That guy is one of the pro Aregbe.
grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
FOOOD IS ready for my brothers from the other divide
I'm lol at that pix
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by AKYEMITE(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
undeserved attention. all na politics. things have really gone bad in the country. may God save our generation from all these vultures
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Akiika: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Why will a Carlos person like aregbese be giving that reward. My mother has not been receiving her full salary f o r the past 8 months and also owing three month half paymemt salary is he truly an omoluabi
Exactly! a "Ronaldino" person like that receiving a whole Omoluabi award grin
Absolutely 'Carlos'.
Chei! English don suffer from GEJ graduates.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by HolyClement001(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
ogbeni onigbese rauf aregbesola......

is the worse governor in osun state record the senseless,destroyer and liar.....that call himself omoluabi 1......

i pray God should remove him from the throne of osun state governor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by leofab(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol at Carlos ***
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by CSTR2: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Where is that guy that was ranting about how igbo ethnic group support corruption.
I am sure he is nowhere to be found now.
Tribal retarrds..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Kunlexic(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good 1 jare! He really deserves it. LeaveTrashForDoseWailers.
#AREGBE CARRY GO
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Alxmyr(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
The title is misleading. He can only be awarded Omoluabi of Oyo land and not of Yoruba land by Alaafin of Oyo.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by roseline083(f): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
awarding him 4starving the workers 'abi?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Whobedatte(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
If I have my way, I l scrap all these useless traditional titles
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by lumeneng22: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
If this governor is still owing workers and is being given a chieftaincy title, then somebody does not know what he is doing. He can only be omo oluabi of his pocket and not that of osun state come to talk of entire yorubaland.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Why will a Carlos person like aregbese be giving that reward. My mother has not been receiving her full salary f o r the past 8 months and also owing three month half paymemt salary is he truly an omoluabi

Because a Ronaldo person is the king! grin angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by DAREDON: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2016
What a shame!!! The same Aregbesola that is imposing taxation on secondary schools and tertiary institutions students.

This is height of mediocrity, hypocrisy and bad judgement. I weep for Osun people living under the torture of this wicked man.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by todyms: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Adieu to the future of Osun State.

A state once filled with the "living spring" (prosperity) is becoming "the State of Hypocrites poised as Omoluabis" who suck the masses dry to water many hazardous gardens.

(c) theWackPoet2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by onunwa21(m): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by nicolosam(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2016
DiademSh07:

Whatever!
Don't care for any party by the way. Didn't even vote in the last election because none of the presidential candidate was good enough for me!
All I want is good governance!

Everybody wants gud governance but none is ready to push forward its obligations. Voting is a sacrosanct civic duty and a strong political weapon for that matter to contribute/conceive a good or bad governance. You cannot do nothing and except something....until we, youths, rise to our obligations and realise our colossal roles to push for a responsible government, the expectation of real dividend of democracy remains a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Exponental(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2016
paulsir:
i know money must have changed hands
on this,
He shd have given him AARE GBESE means
president of debtors.
Omoluabi of Yorubaland....... This is a disgrace to the giver. If the worst governor in yorubaland can get 'Omoluabi', it's either it is a mockery on the governor or the giver just mocked himself.
Aare Gbese of Osun land.

Aare Gbese of Yoruba land.

Oni Gbese 1 of Yoruba land.

Aare Gbese Sola of Osun .

Title plenty die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by AKYEMITE(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Aregbe I think you are a sharp guy. you have been scammed. omoluabi of Yoruba land from who, it does not go beyond Oyo land. misuse of power, and needs to be checked. I pity you Mr governor. your award is total fake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by hardextheprince(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Congratulation my Governor ride on ipako o gbo suti ori elegan lodaru God will continue to bless u more as u continue to develop State of Osun.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by hardextheprince(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Exponental:

Omoluabi of Yorubaland....... This is a disgrace to the giver. If the worst governor in yorubaland can get 'Omoluabi', it's either it is a mockery on the governor or the giver just mocked himself.
Aare Gbese of Osun land.

Aare Gbese of Yoruba land.

Oni Gbese 1 of Yoruba land.

Aare Gbese Sola of Osun .

Title plenty die!!!

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by tunene66: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
This is a shame. Our traditional rulers should stay above politics

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by tola268: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
chimere66:
Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola has been awarded with the title of Omoluabi of Yorubaland.

Aregbesola on Tuesday, was presented with the award by the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Olyiwola Adeyemi III.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/alaafin-of-oyo-awards-aregbesola-with.html
God is watching, starving some workers and retirees to death
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Faremisodeeq:

my amiable governor deserve that award. During the election osun people ve options , yet he the omoluabi of yorubaland won.
About the salary not been payed that is the bad side of the good man aregbe.
All hail the omoluabi of yorubaland.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by tola268: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
paulsir:
i know money must have changed hands
on this,whereas he wanted to pay the
doctors in his state half of their salaries.He
shd have given him AARE GBESE means
president of debtors.
Hypocrite thinks he can deceive God, you can only deceive people. I don't know what is wrong with Yoruba leaders and rulers praising the bad person you are already known

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by veritas2001: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't expect less from An Alafin.
He is the father of all the ...

He is aware of all allegations against 'his Omoluabi' and how he has made life mystrable for an average citizen on Osun State. Yet he went ahead to award him a title after he has collected money meant for the citizen from him.
heaven will judge.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by comrChris(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria smh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2016
The title is not bad, he deserves it!!!
What is omoluabi....A responsible person. grin grin grin
He must have convinced the king on good grounds grin

OBA: omo, ki ni mo n gbo? Won ni o je gbese.

ARAGBE: e ma dawon lohun kabiesi...don't mind them my king. As a 'responsible' governor, I hate excessive spendings. I am only helping them to keep their earnings so they don't squander them.

OBA: that is a good one from a responsible man like you. Iwa omoluabi ni yen ke.

ARAGBE: abi o!!! That is what I have been trying to make them understand. Ko ye won nii.

OBA: ma dawon lohun ni tie. Ma se ti e lo. In fact, for this singular act of responsibility, I will confer on you the 'omoluabi of yoruba land.

PEOPLE: S'oro niyen undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by geeyinks: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2016
omoluabi indeed alafin nd aregbe.. bird of d same feather flocks 2gether
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by tiptopy03(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
why on earth will Alaafin honour this man with such award? He must have collected money o, because devil himself knows that he is better than AREGBE. He destroyed all sectors including business.

special ads:
Some facts about our MTN data
1) It is ever reliable
2) It has full (30 days) subscription, the least sub of ours is 29 days
3) It takes maximum of 5minutes to have it on your sim
4) You can do data rollover (data been added to the previous balance)
5) It is legal and It is not a cheat
6) You can have it round the clock (I.e 24hrs services)
7) You can assess your data subscription by dialing *461*7#
cool It can work on iPhone, Window phones, Android phones, HTC, and modems
9) You can have the best MTN data services by contacting Tiptopy consult.
Contact us today on 08067867807 and 08138421163... A trial will convince you
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blackfire:

my amiable governor deserve that award. During the election osun people ve options , yet he the omoluabi of yorubaland won.
About the salary not been payed that is the bad side of the good man aregbe.
All hail the omoluabi of yorubaland.
salary is not the only bad side of sregbesola. Osun state education has now deteriorated if you want to study you have to go to private school which is not like before. Why you think aregbe is working is because he broadcast anything he does even before he do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / Keagborekuzi I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World / Learning Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.