Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out (11078 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Futa 2012/2013 Post Ume Screening Date / Delta State University Post Ume Screening Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Thundey(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2009
Federal University of Technology Akure(FUTA) Post UME(200 and above,cut-off mark) SCREENING DATE is Saturday July 11, 2009 and that of Pre-Admission Test is July 28, 2009.For further Infomation about registration, contact 07032795117,07034918066

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Tare1(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
People should stop posting nonesense here its all lie since its not on their website so why are you deceiving people
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by dirtygamer(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
Is a real info and it'll be on their website tomorrow,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
the info is real. i red it on newspaper today, and it will be on the site by tomorrow
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by cabassa: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]trouble dont kill.i will confirm 2mrw abt futa on thier website.what paper did u getd news
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
CHECK MONDAY'S PUNCH NEWSPAPER, THE FULL DETAILS ARE THERE, THE REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE ON 17th OF THIS MONTH, AND THE FULL DETAILS WILL SOON BE IN THE WEBSITE, OK?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by dirtygamer(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
it has been posted on d school's notice board
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Biggee2(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2009
hello tare was up how you doing hope you doing cool. actually i want to get to know you more better. i wud have mail you privately but you mail was hidden. so if you are interested send me your email or phone no to my contact if its ok by you. ericksonwhiteney@yahoo.com. my no 08069381668, expecting you mail or call,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Tare1(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2009
@bigfool cos you checked my profile dats why you want to know me more abi well am not an aspiring futa i just want to know wats going on for futa for my little sister so dont bother to know me more.

Take Care
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2009
I CAN AS WELL NO UR SISTER TARE1, MAYBE I WILL GET U THROUGH HER grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Tare1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
@bell32 pls wats ur english all about cos i cant relly understand you express urself properly pls
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Tera1, I was just kidin tongue. Poor big gee was just tryin to no u but u called him bigfool, common girl that was rude embarassed
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Biggee2(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
hello tare am really surprise about you calling me a fool see let me tell you i cant date anybody i see online cos you been online its like a disguise, see i will not insult you but will only advice you to be more decent when talking to people, making friends online to me its for the future not meaning anybody you want to know you want to date them ABA, ABA, PLS DO THINGS RIGHT MOROVER I WILL STILL WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER INRESPECTIVE OF THE WAY YOU ACT i assume you aren't talking to Big_gee,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
And u Big gee, the girl does't want u so go 4 someone else lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Biggee2(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
hey bell32 did i tell you i want her for your information i got a preety lady for a wife not even a girl friend, but a wife so you see am not searching,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Tare1(f): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2009
Pls oo am still the only child of my parents and dont fight over me pls lets settle everything here and for all am just playing with you guys and am sorry for any rudeness please and hope you guys has forgiven me
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out by Bell32(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Tare1 dont worry, u are forgiven and mind u, we are not fighting over u. but on a second thought let's chat cos i'm online now my id is callevans@yahoo.com, don't keep me waiting baby cool

(1) (Reply)

Re: Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme And Admission Process Information Here! Post Utme Date / 50 Best Universities In Nigeria In 2014! [FULL LIST] / Should I Rewrite Jamb Or Continue Waiting For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.