Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Welcome To Akure City (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) (67511 Views)

Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by scholes0(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollagokay:
you can't compare Akure with Abeokua

Create a thread and post pictures of Abeokuta in it.
That is the spirit of positive competition.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by opylas(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmijoyb:
keep quoting me but i insist that Ado-ekiti looks way better than Akure in terms of beauty.
shocked Egbàmí!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
scholes0:

Create a thread and post pictures of Abeokuta in it.
That is the spirit of positive competition.

Are you alright?

I've told you nlers many times to desist from stupidity, seems you are bent on the same.

Na who send you all this message, your joblessness must be cured in Jesus name.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
And which moderator moved this to front page?
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by opylas(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

We. Are talking of the Capital here!
Akure city is just like small Lagos, not as beautiful but close!
And if you are looking for a well-organised neat state, Ondo state is it!

Ahem... Easy, bro. It's my 5th year in Akure. "Neat" isn't the right word to describe Ondo state with.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by akigbemaru: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
akure pictures
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
opylas:

Ahem... Easy, bro. It's my 5th year in Akure. "Neat" isn't the right word to describe Ondo state with.

When are you leaving?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Mike008(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
E try
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by ostopsmich(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmijoyb:
keep quoting me but i insist that Ado-ekiti looks way better than Akure in terms of beauty.

My ranking goes:
1.Lagos
2.Ilorin
3.parts of Ibadan
4.Ado-ekiti
5.Akure
6. Abeokuta
7.Osogbo
8.Benin

have been to all d above
You must be a dreamer for saying Ado is more beautiful than Akure...Am not sure you know the true meaning of Beauty or were you carried to another town and was told Ado Ekiti? I Live in Ado, so I know what am saying....So, for your information Akure and Ado are incomparable, you compare Akure with towns like Abeokuta, Lagos etc

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ostopsmich:

You must be a dreamer for saying Ado is more beautiful than Akure...Am not sure you know the true meaning of Beauty or were you carried to another town and was told Ado Ekiti? I Live in Ado, so I know what am saying....So, for your information Akure and Ado are incomparable, you compare Akure with towns like Abeokuta, Lagos etc

Nice try but capital fail.

You better look for work!
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by redcurry(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
orelove4liff:
i'm from ekiti but i must tell u Ado is a village wen u compare it to Akure
are u paying attention to her? even d blind is aware, ado is like a kitchen compare to Akure.ado is like isinkan or arakale in Akure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Mactop01: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
how i wish akure truly fine like this, better camera sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Vado(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

My ranking goes:
1.Lagos
2.Ilorin
3.parts of Ibadan
4.Ado-ekiti
5.Akure
6. Abeokuta
7.Osogbo
8.Benin

have been to all d above

Aunty, you mean to tell me Ilorin (my town of residence) is more beautiful than Benin? shocked
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by scholes0(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
tpiah2:

Are you alright?

I've told you nlers many times to desist from stupidity, seems you are bent on the same.

Na who send you all this message, your joblessness must be cured in Jesus name.

were squared.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by ostopsmich(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
tpiah2:

Nice try but capital fail.
You better look for work!
I aint Jobless as you are, if you need a Good Life, you better contact me
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by redcurry(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
sunrothyme:
I am very proud of my city,Akure kingdom.
am also proud of my Akure too.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
scholes0:

I am were squared.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by scholes0(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
tpiah2:
Tpiah2 is a troll

Nairaland's resident troll.
Just watch as the troll misquotes me again.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Dharey55(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
My beloved city, i rep AK city, long live ondo state
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by tpiah2: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
scholes0:

I need a proper job plz, trolling does not pay

Yup.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by seunfape(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
mi o gba gbo jo.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Ghost01(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
redcurry:
are u paying attention to her? even d blind is aware, ado is like a kitchen compare to Akure.ado is like isinkan or arakale in Akure.
Madam, you say what? While I agree that Akure is better than Ado (not by far though), comparing Ado to Arakale or Isinkan shows ignorance on your own part.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Orangina(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:
What's wrong with the mod! Why transfer the thread to the travel section? If Enugu, Anambra et al could have theirs in the politics section, why is Akure a different case?
Seun, Mynd should do the needful!
.is travelling not tourism.? MeanWhile, the op is still a learner until he comes to "The Eastern HeartLand" Imo state.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Dasini: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
This OP must be high on osogbo weed, how can u say ilorin is better than Ibadan, it seems u know nothing about ibadan, bukola saraki or the present Gov will ever tell u na lie. It seems u're just out to ridicule the city. In everything Ibadan follows lagos.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Hydronium(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Akure's one of the most tranquil cities to live in. Get to anywhere from anywhere in mere minutes. I've never seen anything more than the light market traffic.
Also, you've got to love their neat comfy cabs, cabs that can pass for wedding vehicles.
Oda Road is fast developing, and Igbatoro will soon be a main hub of activity, thanks to Shoprite and the newly completed event centres.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by Dasini: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
This OP must be high on osogbo weed, how can u say ilorin is better than Ibadan, it seems u know nothing about ibadan, am sure u're one of those who tavel thru the express to Lagos, and feel u've. Seen the city. bukola saraki or the present Gov will tell u na lie. I am currently working in ilorin, am an engineer. My brother stop deceiving yourself, dont let the roads you see all over the city deceive u to believe ilorin is better than ibadan. Ask those who live here, you wil realise many here are realist. It seems u're just out to ridicule the city(ibadan). In everything Ibadan follows lagos. Take a vacation to ibadan and please spend a week, am sure u'll be shocked at what u'll see. Akure is indeed coming up, but it is the effort of many past leaders and present and nt just mimiko's work. Some even told me wen I visited that agagu did some of the dualisations.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by DiademSh07: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
opylas:

Ondo state is the only state that consistently practise Environmental sanitation every last saturday of the month! You won't even see any movement on that day until it's 10-11a.m. There's also a refuse vehicle always coming to pick up the refuse in each house atleast twice in a month!
Your street may be dirty though but it's nobody business nor government!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by redcurry(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ghost01:
Madam, you say what? While I agree that Akure is better than Ado (not by far though), comparing Ado to Arakale or Isinkan shows ignorance on your own part.
I won't debate with u.
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by DiademSh07: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Orangina:
.is travelling not tourism.? MeanWhile, the op is still a learner until he comes to "The Eastern HeartLand" Imo state.
Imo can't even compare to Ibadan and Abeokuta in terms of industrialisation! It's not hotels that makes a place urban!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by DiademSh07: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ghost01:
Don't also forget that Ondo state built Ado-Ekiti, which was formerly the capital town of Ondo state!
If Akure had been the Capital at the start, the place would be standing toe to toe with the likes of Lagos and Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by opylas(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07:

Ondo state is the only state that consistently practise Environmental sanitation every last saturday of the month! You won't even see any movement on that day until it's 10-11a.m. There's also a refuse vehicle always coming to pick up the refuse in each house atleast twice in a month!
Your street may be dirty though but it's nobody business nor government!

Lol... ok
Re: Welcome To Akure City (pictures) by IkpuMmadu: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is it not the same akure I know ..around futa is terrible towards that whitehouse hotel

We should all forget this propaganda ..akure ain't it....but u can get good pounded yam and the women assy and breasty

That's my two cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.