Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women (26291 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by humanbeing4th: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
i cast out every spirit of lai mohammed in dis shiite, can someone say amen?

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Jowonloju(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
lies
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by flokii: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
lies...

when and how would they have raped them

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by cjudy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
that is the change u voted enjoy it while it last
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by worldbest(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Chubhie: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Isoriit but story sounds fake.
What sounds fake? That over 1000 people were not massacred? or women not raped?

it baffles me on how it seemed so easy for you to believe the official military report yet dismisses this as fake. I don't get it.

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Firefire(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

So u no abuse Buhari again? U sef don recieve sense Wonders shall never end grin

Wetin concern 'Buhali' with this baseless lie undecided

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by whitebone(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Everybody knows this is a useless and unprofessional lie lol... grin

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Boeing777pilot: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Firefire:
Lie from the pit of hell. angry

Interesting.
Very interesting.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by deeLima86(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
THIS SHIITE CRISIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO INVADE IRAN AND SHOW THEM HOW STRONG AND POWERFUL OUR MILITARY IS BEFORE GEJ BASTARDISED THEIR EFFORTS. IRAN IS JUST BLABBING AND I WISH BUHARI HAS ENOUGH MONEY AND RESOURCES TO INVADE IRAN AND WIPE OFF THE SO CALLED SHIITE SPONSORS. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. SAI BABA cool

Bros are you calling for a full fledged war? haba na so you wise?? undecided

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by wizkidblogger(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rape and also burn the dead ones within how many minutes?

God knows best sha...

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by ScotsReferendum: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
THIS SHIITE CRISIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO INVADE IRAN AND SHOW THEM HOW STRONG AND POWERFUL OUR MILITARY IS BEFORE GEJ BASTARDISED THEIR EFFORTS. IRAN IS JUST BLABBING AND I WISH BUHARI HAS ENOUGH MONEY AND RESOURCES TO INVADE IRAN AND WIPE OFF THE SO CALLED SHIITE SPONSORS. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. SAI BABA cool

Too much of cartoon is not good for you

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by dre11(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
these women are just trying to buy sympathy that is so scares in the market for them

I don't believe them.... let me see what Iran will do about this

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
They voted for change
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Super1Star: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
your spokesman said you do not recognize Nigerian Constitution, while speaking on Channels TV.

Report to Ayatollah in Iran.

It took you 3weeks to come out with rape allegation. Lies upon lies.

How many of the passerbys on the road that was blocked by your militias were rape.d?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
is this true!!!...... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Too much of cartoon is not good for you

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

Eastern leopard the number one IPO-Baboon

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by funmijoyb(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
lie of the highest order..this news is totally fake pls dont believe it
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by tsdarkside(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
iran should be very careful and caution its spiritual members.....this is a direct assault on the souveränity and integrity of nigeria... angry angry angry

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Okies27(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Islie:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/soldiers-raped-our-members-before-killing-them-shiite-women/

. Lalasticlala, I no trust naija soldiers o. Aboki always an Aboki, cow always a cow but these women matter smells of political kun gaga tua gaga.

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by igahdavid(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
They are just realising they were raped

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by goodlifehyd(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
todayboy:
#tyrantbuhari will not listen to you peaople he likes anarchy in the his apc zombies from south west will come support the tyrant now
lmao please don't tell me this a "typo error" cuz o and a far die to each other ontop my keyboard

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by klax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
So for a situation that only lasted a couple of minutes by the roadblock they mounted niw brought about rape and army rape you by the road side in present of chief of army staffs isn't Or demolition of Zakasky or demonsky house so the army now rape them in broad day light at the same demolushing his satanuc enclave called house isn't Pls shiite or shit or whatever you called yourself will you shut the hell up and feck off.

It's now you realised they raped you is that right Rape or no rape, arrest or no arrest that man must not be release he should remain in custody and let iran do theur worst if in Iran any body born by a woman can dare blockade the road when Iranian chief of army is passing they should tell me. To hell with shiite or pooh with no apology or reservation.

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by goodlifehyd(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chubhie:

What sounds fake? That over 1000 people were not massacred? or women not raped?

it baffles me on how it seemed so easy for you to believe the official military report yet dismisses this as fake. I don't get it.
Bro do you think soldiers would rape those people for real If they had said they forced their members to sleep with each other now that could have been believed but this rape story does not just connect at all
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Chubhie: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Bro do you think soldiers would rape those people for real If they had said they forced their members to sleep with each other now that could have been believed but this rape story does not just connect at all

Are you for real to assume that salvages on killing rampage are more disciplined with their third legs than their trigger happy hands?

Will it connect more if the women own up they killed two soldiers in self defence against their 1000 fallen members? I don't get it!
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Chubhie: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Rape and also burn the dead ones within how many minutes?

God knows best sha...
it was an all night long military siege.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Chubhie: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
dre11:

these women are just trying to buy sympathy that is so scares in the market for them

I don't believe them.... let me see what Iran will do about this
What sympathy? Victims are grieving and finding the courage to speak up and you call it buying sympathy? were their husbands and children not massacred by the military?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by allycat: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
klax:
So for a situation that only lasted a couple of minutes by the roadblock they mounted niw brought about rape and army rape you by the road side in present of chief of army staffs isn't Or demolition of Zakasky or demonsky house so the army now rape them in broad day light at the same demolushing his satanuc enclave called house isn't Pls shiite or shit or whatever you called yourself will you shut the hell up and feck off.
It's now you realised they raped you is that right Rape or no rape, arrest or no arrest that man must not be release he should remain in custody and let iran do theur worst if in Iran any body born by a woman can dare blockade the road when Iranian chief of army is passing they should tell me. To hell with shiite or pooh with no apology or reservation.

The road side incident lasted a few minutes. Unfortunately our military went back a day later and for 2 consecutive days attacked and slaughtered the Shiite in their enclave. Demolished and burnt their mosques and destroyed their cemetery. So even if they did not actually rape these women, the International community will easily believe their story.
It's very easy to applaud the army now because it's so far from us. But it could easily affect any of us one day. Imagine travelling to your village a day softer some miscreants assault a military or policeman and the forces decide to retaliate, do you think they will differentiate between you, the innocent villagers and the actual miscreants who by then will be far gone. It happened in Odi once upon of time.

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by 1surdman: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Isoriit but story sounds fake.
Sound Can u hear the story??

Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours