Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State (41237 Views)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2016
This is very sad.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by onunwa21(m): 4:59am On Jan 06, 2016
May his soul rest in peace......Amen
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Joesurubu: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2016
May your soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by bankyblue(m): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2016
dhensity:
sigh!!! please how much is Euro to naira now, anybody

Re u for real?
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by babybuzx(f): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Innalilah waina ilahi rajiun.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Elinob(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2016
May be he didn't console his oracle properly; RIP
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by engrusmankudu34(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by desmondokonkwo(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2016
NO LOSS
NO LACK
NO LIMITATION, IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2016
God is great! RIP
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Alameer(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2016
R.i.p
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
sparta:
Come on Mr. Prophet of doom. You think am going to listen to you vomit more poison here on nairaland? In cookies voice " did your daddy drop you on your head? For the record all the prophecy i need for my life is in my Bible. That is good enough. Now hop along, your vibe is absolutely negative.
that is why you are so blind Continue fighting that emotional battle you are on your own
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Henovy: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Sijo01:
Na wa o rip. . . . May God not let our celebration be cut short.
Amen!
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by nastyesco(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Inalilahi wa ilehi rajihun
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Godsgud(f): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by carinmom(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Bad wife bad luck woman
She is married to an under world husband
Just killed an innocent man
End time Lady
See you. Do you know or believe in destiny at all
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by carinmom(f): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
daroz:
55 years old mallam, marrying a 17 years old, plus extra 3 wives at home. Na stress na.

But anyway...rip
Did the man looked 55 And who told you he had 3 wives SMH for you.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by tuna4servi(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
He looks sick self
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by 9jatatafo(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by sparta(f): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
that is why you are so blind Continue fighting that emotional battle you are on your own
Emotional battle Prophet Dr. ITk aka Na me sabi pass? I ain't blind and that's why I can see that you are delusional. You need more help than i thought.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by fleksy: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
she have donate the man to her ogbanje people

any evidence to prove or you have your day in court
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Defcon1(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
God forbid... no evil shall near us all this year and the rest of our life Amen

Please need to know the current condition of that innocent Lady
Death is not evil.
lt is a necessary end which will come at anytime, place or circumstance.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by nkoni01: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Crownadex(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
if i talk waitn dey my mind about dis thread heen .....humm e be lyk say the man carry big fish oo , imagn old man lyk dat
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
sparta:
Emotional battle Prophet Dr. ITk aka Na me sabi pass? I ain't blind and that's why I can see that you are delusional. You need more help than i thought.
I pity you
Only time will tell.going round round wont help you.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2016
carinmom:

See you. Do you know or believe in destiny at all
My people perish because of lack of knowledge
Pls always read your Bible.
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Barbiekhadyjarh: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
May his soul RIJF... n may Allah give her, family and friends the strength to bear this irreversible loss..
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
SPIRITUAL HUSBAND..
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
realGURU:
Forget OAU,unisasuwa is the best infact
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Defcon1:

Death is not evil.
lt is a necessary end which will come at anytime, place or circumstances.
ha ha nice reply to that young man
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
fleksy:

any evidence to prove or you have your day in court
assuming eh the man's wife just came across what the guy posted. Na sure court straight for such accusation
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by Bobnotrouble: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
contactmorak:
According to Farouk Bakinzuwo who shared the photos, Mallam Muhammad Hamma Yakasai passed away after his wedding fatiha on January 3, 2016. His wedding took place at 10am. He passed away same day around 6 pm. May his soul rest in a perfect peace. And to you reading this, may you not die at the arrival of your joy....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-man-dies-hours-after-his-wedding.html

AMEEN
Re: Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State by carinmom(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:

My people perish because of lack of knowledge
Pls always read your Bible.

Bible I don't even believe in your bible undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Reverend Amos Dibie Marries Ethel Ojakovo In Delta (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.