Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Ex Lied That I Raped Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her (15581 Views)

Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Crazy world
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Eleyi Gara gan o.
LADIES AND THERE WAHALA.

Have you also heard that If not that DNA test was carried out on Terry G's supposed 3-year old daughter he wouldn't have known that he was parenting
another man's child
ignorantly...I sympathize with
Terry G as it is not a crime to be a celebrity..He should
take solace in the fact that the child is innocent.. It's so
pathetic that paternity fraud has become the order of the day. How on earth could a lady make a man/guy believe that he is the real father of someone else's child for crying out loud? Lord have
mercy...Only God knows how many men/guys are so busy fathering children that doesn't belong to them till-
date...What a crazy world!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2016
....lucky..but dem suppose still jail ur John Thomas...cos na im carry out d operatn

1 Like

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by free2ryhme: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2016
It is your problem ooo
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by chi4ik4(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2016
girls & Lucifer share some similarities! I wonder if Lucifer was a woman!!!!!
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by lielbree: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:
Next time keep your pri.ck for one place and avoid temptation. Why were u ever even entertaining her in your house if u guys had broken up? undecided
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Johnnoo(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
igboboy3:
Dude,
Why were you banging her even after una don separate?
Thank God for you.

Some dudes can be krazy atimes...
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by pamellla(f): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2016
well dude u are lucky but the truth is you lack self control...u had sex with her not once but twice...mayb d first one was a mistake but wat bout d second? EX is EX!!!! so if d opportunity presents itself d 3rd tym m pretty sure u gonna f*ck her again.....next time think with ur brain and not ur prick.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by seunny4lif(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Me and ex no dey reconnect grin
I dey love person like mad and if the reggae play blue am tagged devil cry like seriously shocked
If you change mind say we no dey love again den I move no
If the come see say money don land shocked
SAY NO TO EX grin
FRM EXPERIENCE
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by fortunechy(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2016
nice one,plz,rit volume 2 tomorrow
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by jerryjere(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
My guy, u no dat u ad ur ex hv notin in common why did u engage in marathon sex with her? U deserve wht u got. any tanx ur star for nt been in jail now.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by badonkadonk: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
wizzyrich:
I broke up with my ex sometime in 2014 and ever since then, she refused to let go. At times she'll call in anticipation of coming to my place but I always told her "I'm not in the house" so as to keep her away from me and also for my girlfriend not to find out I'm still in touch with my ex. But she kept calling and when she saw that the calls were not helping, she changed her tactics and started visiting even when she's aware I have a girlfriend. Sometimes she will visit when my girlfriend is in the house and when I don't give her any attention, she'll take her bag and leave.

While all these were going on, I never knew she was planning something big for me and I fell to her trap. One faithful evening, I had a knock on my door, lo and behold it was the devil herself. She came in wearing one seductive skirt that maid my soldier boy singing "something go happen today". One thing led to another and we did it, and while we were on it, her boyfriend called but she told him she was cooking and asked that he call back in fifteen minutes time (she bin don forget say I no be one minute man) so the guy called again after the fifteen minute had elasped, yet she lied again that she was going to empty her bin (chai ! girls can lie). Another evening, she visited and we had sex for the second time still in that same month. Her boyfriend found out about what was going on between me and her, but instead of telling her boyfriend the truth, she told him I raped her so as to look innocent.

Unfortunately, I was arrested and was interrogated by my IPO. After several questioning and interrogation, it was clear I was innocent due to several reasons which include:

1. She could not produce any medical report to show that she was raped.

2. Her boyfriend and her did not report the case to the police till after several weeks

3. There were no single scratch on her body to show that she was raped or assaulted.

4. They were evidence of calls, messages and chats from my elder brother who she always complain to that I'm avoiding her and that she's in the house waiting for me etc.

On realizing all these facts, the case was immediately changed by my IPO from rape case to treat case just to collect money from me for bail out. To further prove my innocence to the rape allegation, my ex was invited to be interrogated and after the exercise, she was asked if the case be taken to court but she said they should keep it out of court. Then I began to wander why a suspect for rape case should not be taken to court and punished if found guilty. All thanks to God Almighty, and my uncle who came to bail me because my IPO was insisting I pay 15,000 before I can be bailed, but at the end of the day, I was bailed with just 2000. Still on that same day of my arrest and release, a prominent radio broadcaster in Nigeria info(name withheld) who went to report himself in choba police station about the document of his car that was collected by policemen on his way to work was arrested and accused that he stole the car he was driving. If not for his lawyer that acted swiftly, he would have probably spent hours in the cell. So I'm using this medium to call out to my brothers out there to be very careful of the kind of girls they mingle with. Nigerian police are not too smart enough to investigate cases. Many people are in the cell for things they know nothing about and also for allegations levied against them by the police so as to collect money. Be wise, stay cool and God bless !

Pls mods, help me take this to the right section and front page too.

See better gist ere, no be all those 1/4 gist wey full nairaland yesterday and prior..

Infact Guy! I owe u one gallon of fresh palmie and one basket of asun...
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by ournaijablog(f): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
You're just a glorified cheat, next time cheat on ur babe again and it might be murder charge this time angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Patented: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
I am sure she will still call and want to come again, @ least to beg you. If you like let "Johnny Little" do the thinking for you again!!! by the way congrats on your great escape
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Odunharry(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
shegsky:
Eleyi Gara gan o.
LADIES AND THERE WAHALA.

Have you also heard that If not that DNA test was carried out on Terry G's supposed 3-year old daughter he wouldn't have known that he was parenting
another man's child
ignorantly...I sympathize with
Terry G as it is not a crime to be a celebrity..He should
take solace in the fact that the child is innocent.. It's so
pathetic that paternity fraud has become the order of the day. How on earth could a lady make a man/guy believe that he is the real father of someone else's child for crying out loud? Lord have
mercy...Only God knows how many men/guys are so busy fathering children that doesn't belong to them till-
date...What a crazy world!!
crazy world
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by badonkadonk: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
jerryjere:
My guy, u no dat u ad ur ex hv notin in common why did u engage in marathon sex with her? U deserve wht u got. any tanx ur star for nt been in jail now.

Not his fault.. Kit kat came calling repeatedly disturbing his John Thomas anyhow.. Till John Thomas decided to beat brain signals and teach kit kat a lesson in the shining land of kamasutra...

OR..

What would u say if a mouse has been around your house repeatedly and wasn't killed, even though u have a cat... U didn't like it buh u never stopped feeding the cat..

Until one unfaithful day, u travelled, forgot to feed the cat and the mouse happily decided to stroll in front of the cat with teasing intentions...

Do u still expect the cat not to do anything?

Na so this op! Story carry be...
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Timoleon(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
ournaijablog:
You're just a glorified cheat, next time cheat on ur babe again and it might be murder charge this time angry

cant blame him much....every bang was a hit back to back..,even in the same month...his fans keep asking for more.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Originalsly: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Girls are not stupid. No real man would allow his ex to visit his house while his gf is present. That's disrespecting your gf and not because she says nothing about it means she is not taking any action. I can guarantee that while you are here bragging about smashing your ex.... somebody is smashing the one you believe is your gf. Your ex knows you are weak... she failed this time but would not the second time.... if this story is true.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Boeing777pilot: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Your story doesn't add up.
Anyway we get the point.

Stay away from your ex.
Avoid se.x with your ex.
If you must do it, let her sign a written consent form stating it was mutually agreed up or record the conversation where she agreed to it willingly.

Most importantly, you are a cheat and lack self control.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by ournaijablog(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Timoleon:

cant blame him much....every bang was a hit back to back..,even in the same month...his fans keep asking for more.
hehehehhe when he starts goin from prison back to back, am sure he wud be a hit grin
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by nkemdi89(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
If she has wanted to make a good case she would have maintained her stance and if you understand the concept and elements and types of rapes you will know date rape is one of the types. She can stand on her ground that you did it without her consent and since you are not legally married to her, she got a good case. Just that she wasn't smart enough to go about it. Lesson for you be careful of women because they can make or Mar you,revisit your history books or archives to understand more.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Timoleon(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
ournaijablog:
hehehehhe when he starts goin from prison back to back, am sure he wud be a hit grin

lol....true.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by udemzyudex(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2016
You mumu naa.... You call person ur ex and u still dey do her....... Mtcheew... If I be ur babe I go just leave u, I for no even come help u out....
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Dcaliphate(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2016
pretydiva:
U see wey tin ur d.ick almost land u 2..next time use ur sense
sometimes I wish we could unplug this d.ick and lock it away maybe in a bank or something and leave it there for years. Honestly.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by hisawesomeness(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
She's confused she doesn't know what she wants. She has a boyfriend. And she chasing her Ex up and down. Som girls sha. Not matured enough to move on and start a new life.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by repogirl(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP, your girlfriend nko? You did not tell us how she took the accusation? grin
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Pque(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
U were doing it wit ur ex, nt once, nt twice nd u are already enjoying it, so? I won't b surprise if both of u start seeing urself again after which u will land, this time, in Army barrack. both of u are as guilty as charge, d gal witout exception.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by metrosexual: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some facts in your story seem fabricated!

How can you be banging her and she would pick her call not once but TWICE while in the act?

Are you trying to say you lack good sex skills that you can't make a woman lose control enough for her not to give a damn about her phone while in the act with you?

Well, nice story though, lesson learnt.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Don't stick ya d1ck in craaazy...
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
metrosexual:
Some facts in your story seem fabricated!

How can you be banging her and she would pick her call not once but TWICE while in the act?

Are you trying to say you lack good sex skills that you can't make a woman lose control enough for her not to give a damn about her phone while in the act with you?

Well, nice story though, lesson learnt.

You've clearly never had sex before.

Every moment no be crescendo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Four Missing Children Found In Anambra State (Photo) / Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.