Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect (12468 Views)

Top 14 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria 2016/2017 / Experience And New Bloggers, Let's Meet Here / Top 10 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:
Hello ladies,
I'm a foodblogger.. ☆☆☆I'm actually a caterer and baker hence my niche. My blog address is www.funadoysrecipes.com
Traffic isnt great yet and i dont mind a few pointers from you guys

I am checking out your blog asap! I am a new wife (iyawo tuntun) and one of the challenges I'm facing is getting a variety of dishes to prepare. Hubby doesn't complain but want to give him assorted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Wow! Nice thread.

I'm thrilled when I see female bloggers so their stuff even if they're just starting out. I've helped out some female bloggers in the past and I'm glad that they're doing fine.

Here's my suggestion for y'all female bloggers

Connect with each other not just by bookmarking but on Facebook, Instagram (una like pictures eh) Twitter and most especially on WhatsApp (please no drop your number here o!) The social media platforms will help in a way that you guys share/retweet whatsoever updates you see your fellow female blogger have of her blog and the WhatsApp will help you guys encourage each other, help each other and give advice to each other. Make it a viable group with love and unity. Once in a while, invite really experienced ladies (or even guys) to come teach you girls something you really want to learn and you can later remove the Teacher when S/he is done.

I run www.acegoals.com amongst other blogs and I've worked on designs for my female blogger friends e.g www.eclecticstyle.me and others.

I can help any lady here for free (no strings attached). Just to encourage real female bloggers who are NICHE based. I've been blogging since 2010 and I'm very conversant with WordPress, Blogger and Joomla (Drupal's on the way)

Anyway. Keep it real ladies and inspire others via your blog. Be the 'Radio Rebel' of your niche... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2016
fleps:
Wow! Nice thread.

I'm thrilled when I see female bloggers so their stuff even if they're just starting out. I've helped out some female bloggers in the past and I'm glad that they're doing fine.

Connect with each other not just by bookmarking but on Facebook, Instagram (una like pictures eh) Twitter and most especially on WhatsApp (please no drop your number here o!) The social media platforms will help in a way that you guys share/retweet whatsoever updates you see your fellow female blogger have of her blog and the WhatsApp will help you guys encourage each other, help each other and give advice to each other. Make it a viable group with love and unity. Once in a while, invite really experienced ladies (or even guys) to come teach you girls something you really want to learn and you can later remove the Teacher when S/he is done.

I run www.acegoals.com amongst other blogs and I've worked on designs for my female blogger friends e.g www.eclecticstyle.me and others.

I can help any lady here for free (no strings attached). Just to encourage real female bloggers who are NICHE based. I've been blogging since 2010 and I'm very conversant with WordPress, Blogger and Joomla (Drupal's on the way)

Anyway. Keep it real ladies and inspire others via your blog. Be the 'Radio Rebel' of your niche... wink

I am actually speechless...just wow!!! I completely second what you wrote and bro your blog is AWESOME. You are doing a great job!! from design to content. I was actually going to post about achieving goals but I see you beat me to it.
Oya ladies what do you think of connecting?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Guys I was thinking about guest posting? What do you think?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by luigiajah(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2016
I must say... i'm really impressed when I see female bloggers who are niche based.. I have two articles on my blog that's gonna help you guys... thank me later

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/05/10-things-every-blogger-should-know.html

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/05/things-every-blogger-should-know-lite.html.

if you need an android app for your blog. mail naijatechguy@gmail.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by wirywittyboy(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2016
girls love Entertainment, gossip and fashion why not go into them?
you have a nice blog there

Good job for someone that started days ago.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2016
wirywittyboy:
girls love Entertainment, gossip and fashion why not go into them?
you have a nice blog there

Good job for someone that started days ago.

If that's for me... well I don't want to deal with drama of plagiarism. Plus I don't have any way to get the latest gossip and things like that.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Godmother:

I am checking out your blog asap! I am a new wife (iyawo tuntun) and one of the challenges I'm facing is getting a variety of dishes to prepare. Hubby doesn't complain but want to give him assorted
LOL
Thats cool grin. Congrats o Iyawo. More blessings darl. #olobeloloko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

LOL
Thats cool grin. Congrats o Iyawo. More blessings darl. #olobeloloko grin

Thanks dear and amen too. The blessing has already started from the recipes I'll get from your blog.

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
fleps:
Wow! Nice thread.

Hi
Pls could you help with my blogger theme
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
buruike:

Hi
Pls could you help with my blogger theme

What's your URL?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Or you could send me a PM
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
fleps:

What's your URL?

Tnx for the response
www.healthyusblog.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
fleps:
Or you could send me a PM

My handle email is non-existing
Pls tiwaloluwa1@gmail.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2016
fleps:
Wow! Nice thread.

Connect with each other not just by bookmarking but on Facebook, Instagram (una like pictures eh) Twitter and most especially on WhatsApp (please no drop your number here o!) The social media platforms will help in a way that you guys share/retweet whatsoever updates you see your fellow female blogger have of her blog and the WhatsApp will help you guys encourage each other, help each other and give advice to each other. Make it a viable group with love and unity.
Once in a while, invite really experienced ladies (or even guys) to come teach you girls something you really want to learn and you can later remove the Teacher when S/he is done.

Thanks for that. I guess we all needed that....
Plas take a look at my blog and advise me on how to do better..... www.funadoysrecipes.com
Thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Contact17:
I think ita a brilliant idea. I read somewhere that it could help grow your audience and all
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Contact17:

I accept guest posts on tech niche.
See my site www.wizytechs.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

Thanks dear. I'm thrilled to hear that. Please how do i go about adding jump breaks and if it wont be a lot of trouble for you, give me pointers as the kinda widgets i should add.
Thanks again

Adding jump break is very easy.
When u are writing a post on blogger dashboard, at the top, u will see icons.
Just hover ur cursor on any of them and u will see the jump break icon.
Click ur cursor where you want the jump break to be applied in ur post and click on the jump break icon.

You will see a fainty line that is added there.

For more explanation and widgets and jump break code... Contact me on Whatsapp 08062276490
I own www.wizytechs.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
fleps:
Wow! Nice thread.

Can you have a look at my blog and tell me what you think of it
www.sherijourney..com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't know anything about tech but I can do a guest post on natural hair
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Contact17:
Okay
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by nze4al(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Wow! Nice blogs.

Here is mine

www.techmzy.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 2:16am On Jan 11, 2016
buruike:

My handle email is non-existing
Pls tiwaloluwa1@gmail.com

Seems you are not using pictures on some of your posts. No matter what topic you're writing on, there should always be a picture to tell or say more. Besides, it increases engagement

I've got a template that I think you'll like. I'll send it to you with the preview later in the day. With good customization, you're good to go. And you may have to include some pages as well.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 2:43am On Jan 11, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

Thanks for that. I guess we all needed that....
Plas take a look at my blog and advise me on how to do better..... www.funadoysrecipes.com
Thanks

Wow! Your website is just wow! And I'm suddenly craving for some of those yum yum up there... cheesy

Okay. Nice website but the template ain't it for such good content. Like someone said... jump breaks are needed. But first of all you need more engagement. Are you on Instagram? Please go sign up for an account if you don't already have one. Share you pics there! I see that only your FB page has got the fun but not your personal FB profile. I do not see anything that shows that you have a blog (except I'm looking at a wrong profile)

I'll send you the template I promised @buruike and some others that will be peculiar to your blog.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 2:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Contact17:

Can you have a look at my blog and tell me what you think of it
www.sherijourney..com

Nice blog... great content but you need to really work on your design. Too little for such awesome content.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2016
donwise1:

Click ur cursor where you want the jump break to be applied in ur post and click on the jump break icon.

For more explanation and widgets and jump break code... Contact me on Whatsapp 08062276490
I own www.wizytechs.com
Alright
Thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2016
fleps:

Wow! Your website is just wow! And I'm suddenly craving for some of those yum yum up there... cheesy

Okay. Nice website but the template ain't it for such good content. Like someone said... jump breaks are needed. But first of all you need more engagement. Are you on Instagram? Please go sign up for an account if you don't already have one. Share you pics there! I see that only your FB page has got the fun but not your personal FB profile. I do not see anything that shows that you have a blog (except I'm looking at a wrong profile)

I'll send you the template I promised @buruike and some others that will be peculiar to your blog.
Lol cheesy grin grin you could try making those yum....its quite easy grin grin
Thanks for that and I'll really appreciate the template.
Its my profile o and it really lacks activity....i'll work on that.
I'm on instagram and i do post pictures of my work there. My IG handle is FUNADOY
oh, how do i get the template
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2016
donwise1:

I own www.wizytechs.com
Oh boy! Your site is cool and i fell in love.
#watchout-i'm invading you on whatsapp
I need all d help i can get grin cheesy grin
I finally got to do the jump break thing thanks to you.
Pls help me check if its ok the way i did it. www.funadoysrecipes.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Contact17:
Feel free to guest post anything related to diet/food/health/drink on my blog.
What kinda guest posts would you like to hv?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by fleps(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

Lol cheesy grin grin you could try making those yum....its quite easy grin grin
Thanks for that and I'll really appreciate the template.
Its my profile o and it really lacks activity....i'll work on that.
I'm on instagram and i do post pictures of my work there. My IG handle is FUNADOY
oh, how do i get the template

Yeah. That's another thing. You've got to have a means by which you can be contacted on your blog. I could not find one. Anyway, send a blank mail to flepzes@gmail.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by BlogOxygen: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Good morning everyone and nice one connecting with others. This is one of the back bones of a successful blog.
Quickly, here's blogoxygen's 10 tips for female bloggers.

1. Always try to add pictures, no matter how short the post is.
2. Always read your post twice before publishing. Female bloggers make too many errors.
3. Always work on your design. If you can't do it yourself, find someone who can or pay for it.
4. Add an about me to your blog. It works.
5. Try getting a custom domain rather than the ..com.ng
6. Try to be consistent. If it's one post per day, then let it be consistent.
7. Choose your niche out of interest and not what your friends are choosing.
8. Put your blog address after your comments on other blogs. Always do this.
9. Try as much as possible to know some technical parts of blogging. It won't kill you.
10. If you don't have a flair for sharing information, don't bother going into blogging. You'll be frustrated.

If you need help in any form, send a mail to contact@blogoxygen.com or use the contact form on www.blogoxygen.com

Thanks. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Available On Google Translation Service / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.