Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect (12462 Views)

Top 14 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria 2016/2017 / Experience And New Bloggers, Let's Meet Here / Top 10 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by mimi2015(f): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

Oh boy! Your site is cool and i fell in love.
#watchout-i'm invading you on whatsapp
I need all d help i can get grin cheesy grin
You are welcome
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
fleps:

Yeah. That's another thing. You've got to have a means by which you can be contacted on your blog. I could not find one. Anyway, send a blank mail to flepzes@gmail.com

Ah! My bad. I'll add a contact widget ASAP. Thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
fleps:

Seems you are not using pictures on some of your posts. No matter what topic you're writing on, there should always be a picture to tell or say more. Besides, it increases engagement

I've got a template that I think you'll like. I'll send it to you with the preview later in the day. With good customization, you're good to go. And you may have to include some pages as well.

Oh I ll really appreciate it.
I have put the pages-about me and privacy policy
The one remaining is the contact us
When I added the gadget it left the contact form open on the site
I really dont know how to put it as a page like the others
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
fleps:

Yeah. That's another thing. You've got to have a means by which you can be contacted on your blog. I could not find one. Anyway, send a blank mail to flepzes@gmail.com
I sent the blank mail alreafy...pls confirm.
I also added a contact form earlier. I'll work on adding pages too. Thanks
Pls help me check if its alright (the jump breaks n contact form) www.funadoysrecipes.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
buruike:

I checked your site n the 'read more' link dint direct me to the full post. It jus reloaded the page. #i think you should look into that......n i accessed the site with UC browser on a samsung tab #if that'll be of any help
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
buruike:

To put a contact form in a page like the about us page, you will need the html code for a contact form. To put it on a page,go to your blogger dashboard and click on pages
Click add new page
On the blank space to type things, look up and click on html
Now paste the html code for the contact form
Click publish.
Then go to your layout and under pages widget, click edit and you will see contact us as one of the listed pages. Tick it and save.
Reload your blog and you will see contact us as a page on the blog.
When clicked, the designed contact form with blogs will appear.
Happy blogging!

Click SEE HOW IT LOOKS ON MY BLOG
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by meemeee: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Good morning Bloggers, thanks OP for starting this for the ladies, I'm learning. I also just started, though still working on it, www.joymajor.com pls check it out and give helpful and objective comment. thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2016
BlogOxygen:
Good morning everyone and nice one connecting with others. This is one of the back bones of a successful blog.
Quickly, here's blogoxygen's 10 tips for female bloggers.

1. Always try to add pictures, no matter how short the post is.
2. Always read your post twice before publishing. Female bloggers make too many errors.
3. Always work on your design. If you can't do it yourself, find someone who can or pay for it.
4. Add an about me to your blog. It works.
5. Try getting a custom domain rather than the ..com.ng
6. Try to be consistent. If it's one post per day, then let it be consistent.
7. Choose your niche out of interest and not what your friends are choosing.
8. Put your blog address after your comments on other blogs. Always do this.
9. Try as much as possible to know some technical parts of blogging. It won't kill you.
10. If you don't have a flair for sharing information, don't bother going into blogging. You'll be frustrated.

If you need help in any form, send a mail to contact@blogoxygen.com or use the contact form on www.blogoxygen.com

Thanks. More grease to your elbows.

Nice tips you guys are giving to us female bloggers. Good to see the men's got our back grin
Someone suggested we connect via whatsapp and facebook so I created a facebook group for us all. Just search for Nigeriafemalebloggers on facebook or click on this link

https://www./1685158785096700/

I sincerely hope us female bloggers can really connect cos I have a lot of wonderful blogs here.
In the meantime, I'll add an Abouts Us and Contact Us page to my blog like someone suggested.

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Contact17:
I don't know anything about tech but I can do a guest post on natural hair

Hi Contact17

I would really love your post on natural hair. I run a blog on women issues and that post would be perfect for my blog. Here's my blog link www.divarealm.com . And I don't mind returning the favour as well.

@ meemee
meemeee:
Good morning Bloggers, thanks OP for starting this for the ladies, I'm learning. I also just started, though still working on it, www.joymajor. com pls check it out and give helpful and objective comment. thanks

You blog is new and doesn't have much content yet, but the theme is quite catchy and nice. Might I suggest though that you edit your url here and remove the space just the 'com'. As in, you typed

www.joymajor. com instead of
www.joymajor.com

Remove the space so the url can be clickable. It will serve as a backlink to your site. Alexa might also recognise it as a dofollow link and this will boost your site's stat.

@ fleps
donwise1
blogoxygen

How to how reduce my alexa ranking. The figure is just too high. What are ways I can work on this?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by meemeee: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2016
@Godmother thanks so much, I've corrected it was actually a typing error. Thanks again..pls continue...
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
meemeee:
@Godmother thanks so much, I've corrected it was actually a typing error. Thanks again..pls continue...

Ok. You are welcome
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

I checked your site n the 'read more' link dint direct me to the full post. It jus reloaded the page. #i think you should look into that......n i accessed the site with UC browser on a samsung tab #if that'll be of any help

Oh thanks alot
i appreciate that
i checked on my phone as well and it ws loading but loading on pc.Guess its the template mobile problem.Hoping to change that.
Thanks once again
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by buruike(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
donwise1:

To put a contact form in a page like the about us page, you will need the html code for a contact form. To put it on a page,go to your blogger dashboard and click on pages
Click add new page
On the blank space to type things, look up and click on html
Now paste the html code for the contact form
Click publish.
Then go to your layout and under pages widget, click edit and you will see contact us as one of the listed pages. Tick it and save.
Reload your blog and you will see contact us as a page on the blog.
When clicked, the designed contact form with blogs will appear.
Happy blogging!

Click SEE HOW IT LOOKS ON MY BLOG
Thank you !
Doing that asap

pls any suggestion for more traffic?
It so worse that my blog doesn't have Alexa rank ,not to talk of a poor rank
did some social bookmarking today and hoping to do fb ads even if of $1 a day.
What do you think
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
buruike:

Thank you !
Doing that asap

pls any suggestion for more traffic?
It so worse that my blog doesn't have Alexa rank ,not to talk of a poor rank
did some social bookmarking today and hoping to do fb ads even if of $1 a day.
What do you think

Click Here To Contact Me
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by meemeee: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good day sir, please do you help in blogs/website designs?

donwise1:

Click Here To Contact Me
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Jinf: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

LOL
Thats cool grin. Congrats o Iyawo. More blessings darl. #olobeloloko grin

Well done o... Try using blogger "Awesome" templates on your blog. Your blog needs a design touch.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by healthyarena(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello ladies and "gents" here's my blog www.healthyarenang.com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by KomradeKorsche: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello, my blog is www.starttells.com
Any Lady that wouldtn't mind blogging with me, should PM me, or send a mail to ceo@starttells.com
dnt take my crush as me, thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jinf:

Well done o... Try using blogger "Awesome" templates on your blog. Your blog needs a design touch.
Alright.
Thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
meemeee:
Good day sir, please do you help in blogs/website designs?

Yes Contact Me Here

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by zord33k(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys... I just created dis blog new www.techzord..com ...what is ur say on it?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by midasbliss(f): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
sorry I haven't been able to reply. I have been terrible busy since the new semester began
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Godmother post=41897509]

Hi Contact17

I would really love your post on natural hair. I run a blog on women issues and that post would be perfect for my blog. Here's my blog link www.divaclan.com . And I don't mind returning the favour as well.

What type of post would you like? I was thinking about my journey to loving my natural hair
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Contact17 post=41966359][/quote]

Sure, that topic would be nice. And you can write it as an article or a personal narrative. I just want to have varieties on my blog. Thanks and do let me know when I can also write for your blog.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by hypetrak(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thank you all for the experience shared well im a new blogger from South Africa please i need help here is my website and whats app number http://hypetrak..co.za/ +27842262955 feel free to contract me
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2016
buruike:

Oh thanks alot
i appreciate that
i checked on my phone as well and it ws loading but loading on pc.Guess its the template mobile problem.Hoping to change that.
Thanks once again
You are welcome
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Godmother:

I am checking out your blog asap! I am a new wife (iyawo tuntun) and one of the challenges I'm facing is getting a variety of dishes to prepare. Hubby doesn't complain but want to give him assorted

Check out my new recipe. It could assist in your kictchen
http://www.funadoysrecipes.com/2016/01/proper-way-to-boil-meat.html?m=1
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
@FudayosKitchen

Can you check your blog comment. Left a comment on the pancake recipe and hope you would be able to reply.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by womangood(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Ladies i need your comments/review/criticism on my new blog

www.womangoodb..com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Contact17:
@FudayosKitchen

Can you check your blog comment. Left a comment on the pancake recipe and hope you would be able to reply.
Oh..
Pls can u repost d comment......it got deleted in the process of tryna read it #coversface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Available On Google Translation Service / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.