Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect (12464 Views)

Top 14 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria 2016/2017 / Experience And New Bloggers, Let's Meet Here / Top 10 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
donwise1:

Yes Contact Me Here
don't u think it will be nice to disable comment box on your contact page?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by donwise1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
fighal:
don't u think it will be nice to disable comment box on your contact page?
Tenx for ur observation bro. Will look into dat
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Contact17:
@FudayosKitchen

Can you check your blog comment. Left a comment on the pancake recipe and hope you would be able to reply.
I've replied your message. I'll work on the recipr and post it soon
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Where's everybody now grin
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

We are all busy o, updating our sites and pursuing our regular biz offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

I was thinking the same thing ooo. I guess we are all busy. grin grin
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Contact17:

Howfar with the articles
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by enoch273: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Wow! So there really are female bloggers, well add me on WhatsApp for your seo and how to promote your blog and increase earnings

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godmother:

Howfar with the articles

I think I will have it done in the first week of Feb. *fingers crossed*
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by naijatechworld: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Contact17:
Hello!

I have been on nairaland for quite a while now and noticed I rarely see female bloggers comment in this section. So female bloggers in the house lets meet and connect. I will go first.... so I started blogging on the 18th of December 2015. I did it after watching the a blogging tab by Sisi Yemmie and Tosin Alabi. Tbh I've always felt like blogging but never really paid attention to that feeling. Now that I've started I feel like its amazing but it can get really really frustrating especially when traffic is low. I think I'm a lifestyle blogger .... dunno what exactly my niche is at the moment.

Anyways sha the link to my blog is www.sherijourney..com

What's yours?

How many of you bloggers need more web traffic? Alot of people in the past have asked me about what many Nigerian Females are presently blogging. May I know who is interested?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijatechworld:

How many of you bloggers need more web traffic? Alot of people in the past have asked me about what many Nigerian Females are presently blogging. May I know who is interested?

I don't think any blogger wouldn't want more web traffic. I need more for sure
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Contact17:
Hello!

I have been on nairaland for quite a while now and noticed I rarely see female bloggers comment in this section. So female bloggers in the house lets meet and connect. I will go first.... so I started blogging on the 18th of December 2015. I did it after watching the a blogging tab by Sisi Yemmie and Tosin Alabi. Tbh I've always felt like blogging but never really paid attention to that feeling. Now that I've started I feel like its amazing but it can get really really frustrating especially when traffic is low. I think I'm a lifestyle blogger .... dunno what exactly my niche is at the moment.

Anyways sha the link to my blog is www.sherijourney..com

What's yours?

u need to work on your blog. it strains the eyes. The colors remind me of the first time i learnt how to use power point many years ago.
@all, lets be our sisters keeper.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godmother:
Hi, I'm also a female blogger and my link is www.divaclan.com . Its a blog mostly for women; to treat and enlighten women on issues as the affect women. Started blogging last year. For traffic, you have to promote your blog extensively. Alternatively, you can just write keyword-rich articles and with time you will pull in organic traffic from search engines.

You are very good. Ive always known you to be good only nairaland family section. web layout is fantastic. You have won me over.
am bookmarking your blog straigh away.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:
Hello ladies,
I'm a foodblogger.. ☆☆☆I'm actually a caterer and baker hence my niche. My blog address is www.funadoysrecipes.com
Traffic isnt great yet and i dont mind a few pointers from you guys

You are very good at what you do. You have won me over. i will be trying the puff puff receipe and the bread. i need to buy yeast and flavour cos i got the other ingredients at home.
nice.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
donwise1:
I like it wen a lady is industrious. Blogging is one of the top challenging job if u want to be professional and have huge traffic. It's not a child's play.

Kudos to contact17

Keep it up.

If you need a professional design for ur blog and SEO tips and tricks that will make your blog search engine friendly... Contact me on Whatsapp 08062276490

I own www.wizytechs.com

nice to see a female blogging tech. informative blog.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Yarnvibes(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Top 10 Successful and Professional Female Bloggers in Nigeria
http://lazyreporta.com/top-10-successful-professional-female-bloggers-nigeria/
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
mercylicious:

You are very good. Ive always known you to be good only nairaland family section. web layout is fantastic. You have won me over.
am bookmarking your blog straigh away.

Thanks a lot. This just made my day. Please keep the site bookmarked cos more wonderful articles are still to come wink
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
mercylicious:

u need to work on your blog. it strains the eyes. The colors remind me of the first time i learnt how to use power point many years ago.
@all, lets be our sisters keeper.

What would you suggest I use ? I am using the current color so it's readable for both the web and mobile version
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:

We are all busy o, updating our sites and pursuing our regular biz offline.
-★★★★★
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
mercylicious:

You are very good at what you do. You have won me over. i will be trying the puff puff receipe and the bread. i need to buy yeast and flavour cos i got the other ingredients at home.
nice.
Awww grin grin grin >: grin
Thanks so much fr that.
Dont forget to bookmark though.......#more recipes loading to wow youyou grin
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijatechworld:

Of course every1 of us is interested
What kinda blogger wouldnt want traffic undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
enoch273:
Wow! So there really are female bloggers, well add me on WhatsApp for your seo and how to promote your blog and increase earnings

Would be nice if u can drop those tips here so every1 can benefit from it n even hv a discuss on it.....#justsaying
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Contact17:

Abi o
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi everyone, my blog is about reviews of companies, products or services. If you were pleased or displeased, just send me a mail and it will be posted. It's candeedopinions..com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
mercylicious:

nice to see a female blogging tech. informative blog.

Please check mine out, I don't mind your opinions and of course, I need reviews from you all. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

Would be nice if u can drop those tips here so every1 can benefit from it n even hv a discuss on it.....#justsaying

Nice blog.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:
Hi, I'm also a female blogger and my link is www.divaclan.com . Its a blog mostly for women; to treat and enlighten women on issues as the affect women. Started blogging last year. For traffic, you have to promote your blog extensively. Alternatively, you can just write keyword-rich articles and with time you will pull in organic traffic from search engines.

Bookmarked your blog, you're too much. I've made a request to join the group on FB, I don't mind being an administrator too.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Godmother(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
krystal101:

Bookmarked your blog, you're too much. I've made a request to join the group on FB, I don't mind being an administrator too.

Wow, thanks.
I added you to the group and made you an admin too.

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:

Wow, thanks. I added you to the group and made you an admin too.
Yes dear. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by enoch273: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:

I am more active on WhatsApp dear
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2016
enoch273:
I am more active on WhatsApp dear
Then drop your number so we can add you, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Available On Google Translation Service / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.