Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect (12454 Views)

Top 14 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria 2016/2017 / Experience And New Bloggers, Let's Meet Here / Top 10 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Zebeto(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
like and share this page to learn and interact with me on blogging tips, seo, make money online, business tips
https://web.facebook.com/Loudtips-592634777554989/ and visit www.loudtips.com for any idea to add up
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
You can also connect with female bloggers via www.bloggers.ng

Contact17
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by vaca1: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
PROUDLY ONE. CHECK MY SIGNATURE. BUT THEY SAID THIS MY NICHE IS FOR GUYS. WHAT DO YOU THINK.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by vaca1: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
You can also connect with female bloggers via www.bloggers.ng

Contact17

hello sir
one of your fan here .pls check my signature and review my site . Thanks
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by oladeledave: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
thanks, I am in the quest of helping people out with their blog
you can also get in touch if you need more evaluation and suggestions
Contact17:

Love the design and pics. You are doing a great job!!!!! Love how your theme is different
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Mizgrace(f): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2016
I have not been using it for a while. Been busy though...
Contact17:

The link to your blog isn't working...are you still using it?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by jerrydelight(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2016
bedfordng:
you still need to work on it. Make sure you select the mobile option via the template settings so mobile via visitors can navigate through it easily.

Also, add read more tag on your post. It seems there is none and it makes the site too clustered with contents.better still, you may want to look for cool template online that has mobile view

checkout the templates used in these blogs, if need them contact me. I will give it for free
www.ehijeremiah..com

www.ho-ovation..com

www.reliis..com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by nancy4nast(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
review this www.blezzyy..com
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Naijabookworm(f): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello ladies, i started blogging a month ago; decided to focus on book related things. Please visit www.naijabookworm. and let me know what you think, i am open to pointers from the ogbologbo's. Lol smiley
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Naijabookworm:
Hello ladies, i started blogging a month ago; decided to focus on book related things. Please visit www.naijabookworm. and let me know what you think, i am open to pointers from the ogbologbo's. Lol smiley

Loved it !!! Bookmarking especially as I will soon be on vacation kiss kiss kiss
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by sam6055(m): 2:25am On Jun 20, 2016
so many blogs and yet only a few with real dreams will make it
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Naijabookworm(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Contact17:

Loved it !!! Bookmarking especially as I will soon be on vacation kiss kiss kiss
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback kiss
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by nairagossip: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
okey this is mine www.042express.com . .Kudos Ladies!
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by krystal101(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello Fam,

Go to facebook and follow the group NIGERIAN FEMALE BLOGGERS

Let's share ideas, let's also plan events that will help boost our blogs for its purpose.

@Godmother

Don't forget to invite your blogger friends to the group.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by rogerbyy: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Asking your visitors to bookmark your blog keeps them coming tomorow. I've been using this widget and it worked great

!-- bookmark widget starts here -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
alert("Bookmark the page to avoid missing our update"wink
</script>
<div><a target="_blank" href="http://www./BRZaJv/"><span style="font-size: 13pt; text-decoration: none">Bookmark</span></a></div>
!-- bookmark widget ends here -->
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by oladeledave: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
I just taught this might be relevant to bloggers on this thread looking out to get adsense approval.

http://www.techybloggers.com/2016/08/04/how-to-get-an-approved-google-adsense-account/

Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
you too can shun Google Adsense if they are treating you bad. check my signature below
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
oladeledave:
I just taught this might be relevant to bloggers on this thread looking out to get adsense approval.

http://www.techybloggers.com/2016/08/04/how-to-get-an-approved-google-adsense-account/
you can shun Google Adsense if they are treating you bad. check my signature below
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by lovean: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Contact17:
Hello!

I have been on nairaland for quite a while now and noticed I rarely see female bloggers comment in this section. So female bloggers in the house lets meet and connect. I will go first.... so I started blogging on the 18th of December 2015. I did it after watching the a blogging tab by Sisi Yemmie and Tosin Alabi. Tbh I've always felt like blogging but never really paid attention to that feeling. Now that I've started I feel like its amazing but it can get really really frustrating especially when traffic is low. I think I'm a lifestyle blogger .... dunno what exactly my niche is at the moment.

Anyways sha the link to my blog is www.sherijourney..com

What's yours?

This blog is open to invited readers only
http://sherijourney..com/
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think that this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

yah blog doesn't seem to be opening.. what's wrong?
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
lovean:
This blog is open to invited readers only
http://sherijourney..com/
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think that this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

yah blog doesn't seem to be opening.. what's wrong?

Sorry I made it private.
I should modify my post.
Thanks for actually visiting though, I appreciate your honesty.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by lovean: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Contact17:

Sorry I made it private.
I should modify my post.
Thanks for actually visiting though, I appreciate your honesty.
owkk...ur welcm
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by lovean: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
nice thread here...am not a blogger but I do hope to be a blogger soonest, ....

Any one who needs more traffic can pm me let's talk biz...gud day all.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by lovean: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
fleps:
Wow! Nice thread.

I'm thrilled when I see female bloggers so their stuff even if they're just starting out. I've helped out some female bloggers in the past and I'm glad that they're doing fine.

Here's my suggestion for y'all female bloggers

Connect with each other not just by bookmarking but on Facebook, Instagram (una like pictures eh) Twitter and most especially on WhatsApp (please no drop your number here o!) The social media platforms will help in a way that you guys share/retweet whatsoever updates you see your fellow female blogger have of her blog and the WhatsApp will help you guys encourage each other, help each other and give advice to each other. Make it a viable group with love and unity. Once in a while, invite really experienced ladies (or even guys) to come teach you girls something you really want to learn and you can later remove the Teacher when S/he is done.

I run www.acegoals.com amongst other blogs and I've worked on designs for my female blogger friends e.g www.eclecticstyle.me and others.

I can help any lady here for free (no strings attached). Just to encourage real female bloggers who are NICHE based. I've been blogging since 2010 and I'm very conversant with WordPress, Blogger and Joomla (Drupal's on the way)

Anyway. Keep it real ladies and inspire others via your blog. Be the 'Radio Rebel' of your niche... wink
very nice... hop we can communicate.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by BlazeteksBlog: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
donwise1:
I like it wen a lady is industrious. Blogging is one of the top challenging job if u want to be professional and have huge traffic. It's not a child's play.

Kudos to contact17

Keep it up.

If you need a professional design for ur blog and SEO tips and tricks that will make your blog search engine friendly... Contact me on Whatsapp 08062276490

I own www.wizytechs.com

That your copy and paste blog.......no original content.........seo tips koor
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by bloggersinniger: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2017
I've complied my list of top female bloggers in Nigeria. All of them have distinguished themselves in one way or the other and I tip my hat to them.
Here is the list: http://bloggersinnigeria.com/top-female-bloggers-in-nigeria.htm Let me know what you think.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by eaglestar: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623
©Eagle Star
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by bedfordng(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Naijabookworm:
advice. Make use of to save you the stress of time wasting in the long run if you don't want to limit your site
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Blogging business is growing in Nigeria. I think Nigerians are quite creative from the website I have seen.
Re: Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect by YorubaMod(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
We bring to you the best throwback musics in the industry, carefully selected to make your day a memorable one.
Kindly Visit https://mp3gaga.com/ And Explore, we wish you a blossom day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Available On Google Translation Service / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / 4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.