Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? (1654 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
my younger sister's intro comes up 2moro but my dad said he will refuse consent unless the groom- to-be answers some basic questions correctly. my sis has approached me asking if she should reveal the answers to her fiance since dad already told us the answers he's expecting from him or no consent. What do you all think?
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
She should if she loves and wants to marry him.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
She shouldn't tell him jor, she'll end up doubting if he's really intelligent when they're married. Let her just give him a chance, but some fathers sha, y wait till the wedding to carry out a stupid experiment?
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Monalisa185(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
lol.... first, the father won't refuse giving his consent because of some funny questions, it might just be a test...let the guy answer those questions by himself...let your sister not make the mistake of selling his father out ...it might even be in her own interest.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by jopretty(f): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
How sure are you that the answers your dad gave away are the correct ones. In my opinion, your sis should tell her man and he should in turn be coded when answering the questions to avoid any form of embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2016
As expected she's gonna tell him.ur dad aint dumb u know..he should stand up for him self...my opinion though
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by shegxi(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
If she wants to tell him, fine and good. But she doesn't necessarily have to tell him. If her fiance is naturally a good person, even if d answers are nt exactly as ur dad want it, it will stil be relatively close.
Except say ur papa just dey look for trouble..........
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
I be Amebo oo. Ur younger sis? When is ur own coming up undecided undecided
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
When you say "basic", what do you mean?

If they're as basic as you say they are, I don't think there's a need for underhandedness. Let him give his basic answers. What's the big deal?
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by StefanSalvatore: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
No she shouldn't

D man cn speak 4 himself

Cuz ur old man may later find out she snitched
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
She shouldn't tell him jor, she'll end up doubting if he's really intelligent when they're married. Let her just give him a chance, but some fathers sha, y wait till the wedding to carry out a stupid experiment?
its actually an introduction, not a wedding.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by hajibashi: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
She can ask same question in a different way and hear what the guys answer would be, since she knows the answer, she can advice the guy from the response and see if the guy take to it... I have gone thru same before and my babe never told me anything she just hinted me that I will be asked some question.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Sermwell:

So? its the same, imagine if she's been dating him for years, this is how he will scatter everything with some questions that may not turn out to be such a huge deal. If the guy is a philanderer and passes ur dad's question only to show ur sister pepper in the marriage nko? Abeg let him leave trash for lawma jor
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
lol. Ladies marry earlier than men na. Dont worry, mine will come up in 2018, after i've be called to bar. Hope u will be ready by then??
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Luukasz(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Capital NO!!.What if those questions are vital questions hey girl dont tell em so you wont regret doin so.
And dont be blinded by love it can be dangerous.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Sermwell:
lol. Ladies marry earlier than men na. Dont worry, mine will come up in 2018, after i've be called to bar. Hope u will be ready by then??
Sorry, u ar too young for me tongue
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by yompy(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2016
If You Know The Questions, Could You Share It With Us Here. It Might B Interesting.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
lalasticlala!!!
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Ray360: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
No! He is a man. Let him face the familial panel and answer the questions. If truly he loves her, I don't think he would struggle to place words in impressive order.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry, u ar too young for me tongue
ifa hear. How old ar u??
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Ray360: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
shegxi:
If she wants to tell him, fine and good. But she doesn't necessarily have to tell him. If her fiance is naturally a good person, even if d answers are nt exactly as ur dad want it, it will stil be relatively close.
Except say ur papa just dey look for trouble..........
Exactly. It would be thrilling to see the lady's face flooded with smiles as her man nail the questions to the slate of justice. The father just wants to be sure the man is deserving of his treasured daughter.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Sermwell:
ifa hear. How old ar u??
ok, let's the maths. They will call u to bar by 2018?
This is 2016
2years to go
U are in ur 3rd/4th year in school.
U ar damn to young for me
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by okekeman(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
This is 2016
2years to go

Age doesn't matter, You could fall madly in love with him wink
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Sermwell(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
This is 2016
2years to go
hmmm. Do u knw how old iam? Just say u dont tink i may be financially capable of which u might be wrong u knw.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by cruzita(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
whether he answers or not intro must go on
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
okekeman:

Age doesn't matter, You could fall madly in love with him wink
Laye! He's too young. I will just corrupt him
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Sermwell:
hmmm. Do u knw how old iam? Just say u dont tink i may be financially capable of which u might be wrong u knw.
No, we are not talking about the financial aspect. We are talking about 'WHEN' u will be ready which is 2018. By then, I should be pregnant with my second baby. You get it? You are too young
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by sinizia: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2016
She shouldn't reveal it. What your dad is about to do I'm sure is for her own good. A bit of a test is required to truly know another aspect of one's potential life partner. Tell her not to tell him so he'll answer truthfully from his heart tomorrow.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
No, we are not talking about the financial aspect. We are talking about 'WHEN' u will be ready which is 2018. By then, I should be pregnant with my second baby. You get it? You are too young

grin grin
We must marry before 30 o
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by elantraceey(f): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Its quite sad that she doesn't trust her fiancé enough to win her father's trust and I don't even believe your father will stand against his daughter's happiness because of some questions.
Re: Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
people are talking towards the direction of banana highland, you are talking towards the direction of ajegunle undecided

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Yoruba Man And You Will Never Regret / 5 Qualities In Men That Turn Women On / Some Funny Photos About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.