Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Vampire Vs Werewolf - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vampire Vs Werewolf (4781 Views)

The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary / Teen Wolf Werewolf Vs Van Helsin Werewolf / The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Episode 11 Plot + Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello Friends Am New Here And Am Levi By Name am a Fan of Teen wolf,vampire diaries,Naruto, sci-fi movies and Supernatural Movies,and I have an interesting Topic For You "VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF". I have watched Vampire And Werewolf Movies Like Van Helsin,Under World, Twilight, Dracula Untold, Teen wolf ,vampire diaries,The originals,etc. My Best Werewolf Is Van Helsin followed by Teen wolf My Best Vampire Movie is Dracula Untold followed by The Vampire Diaries And The Originals.

I Have Studied Vamps and Wolfs Very Well and also peoples question about this Hot topic And Got to discover Something A Vampire Vs Werewolf Fight Depends on 2 Things 1)Writer of the story (if it were to be a film or movie) 2)Type of Specie of Vampire Or Werewolf(This Applies to both movie and also if it were to be real) Let Me Explain This Two Things 1) Writer: This Fight Depends On The Writer Of The Story take for example The Originals ,we see that Werewolves Are Not Highly Respected Like The Vampires ,this because the movie is based on the writer's decision. 2)Specie: This The Most Important Let's look at this ,You Cant Expect Nicklaus In The originals To win Against A werewolf In Van Helsin .If You haven't C Van Helsin know This,the Werewolf in van Helsin is Huge,fast,strong infact it's the real definition of A Werewolf.

Also You can't Expect Deucalion in Teen Wolf To win Against Dracula In The Movie called "Dracula Untold(2014)".And Even If Deucalion Will Win he will Be badly Injured. Now Let's Finish This W Vampire Vs Werewolf Who Wins? Now For What I know So Far Any One Of this Beings Has The Advantage. A 1000year old vampire will defeat a werewolf(if fighting in human form). A 1000year old vampire will be defeated by a werewolf (in transformed form) . A 1000year old vampire will Be Killed By a bite from a werewolf . The Strength Of Werewolf Increases With Number of Pack Members while that of Vampires is the years they Have Lived or their joining of forces. Now If You Want To Get Best Out Of This Fight This Is The Best Way The Strength Of Werewolf Increases With Number of Pack Members while that of Vampires is the years they Have Lived or their joining of forces. Now If You Want To Get Best Out Of This Fight This Is The Best Way To Do It. Werewolves In Teen Wolfs Vs Vampires in Vampire diaries and The Originals (This Is My Standard I have Set For Vampire vs Werewolf). Lets start: Alpha Wolf vs Original Vampire Beta Wolf Vs Regular Vampire Now Let's For Go further!!! Scout(Teen wolf) Is An Alpha But You Can't Expect Him To Easily Defeat Elijah (The originals) who is a 1000yrs Original Vampire ,He Will need a pack To Catch up with The strength of Elijah. Although If Peter Was Still an Alpha He might defeat Elijah without needing a pack. Nicklaus The ORIGINAL HYBRID (HALF VAMPIRE AND HALF WEREWOLF) Cannot defeat a Deucalion. Know This Alpha Bite Will Surely Kill An Original Vampire Am Certain Because Their Bites Are More Powerfull. For I Will Go For Werewolf and I rather be an Alpha With A pack Of Alpha Wolves,yes I will be powerfull enough to wipe out The Original Vampires...hmm ha ha. Thanks Friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by scopiicaar: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Dude, been an alpha doesn't give an edge against an original.....peter stand no chance against Elijah because of the experience d originals have in killing (tearing the heart) and wolf bite doesn't kill an original, worst scenario they hallucinate....and none stands against Nicklaus d guy na correct definition of badass. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
scopiicaar:
Dude, been an alpha doesn't give an edge against an original.....peter stand no chance against Elijah because of the experience d originals have in killing (tearing the heart) and wolf bite doesn't kill an original, worst scenario they hallucinate....and none stands against Nicklaus d guy na correct definition of badass. grin

U Funny guy well u are rite
But since this is an alpha with red eyes don't you think their bite is more deadly
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by scopiicaar: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
levisco16:

U Funny guy well u are rite
But since this is an alpha with red eyes don't you think their bite is more deadly
to vampires yes, an original don't think so.....even mikael purge himself of wolf bite wen he was bitten.

1 Like

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2016
scopiicaar:
to vampires yes, an original don't think so.....even mikael purge himself of wolf bite wen he was bitten.
How?? With Davina? Maybe I have forgotten
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by scopiicaar: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
levisco16:

How?? With Davina? Maybe I have forgotten
yea with Davina wen he was ant starting to train her
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by newguy1(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2016
From my own observation vampires have always been supirious to warewolves going by the different story i have read. Also vampires have an added advantage because when fighting they uses their brains while warewolves depends majorly on their brute anger n body strength. Take for instance Marcus n the first warewolf from under world n his brother the vampire.
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Meel: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2016
No matter the plot vamps always have the upper hand, from compulsion, immortality.
Remeba heretics in vampire diaries, wolfs bit is magic so it can b sucken out.
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Meel: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2016
No matter the plot vamps always have the upper hand, from compulsion, immortality.
Remeba heretics in vampire diaries, wolfs bit is magic so it can b sucken out.
Vamps any day anytime
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by tspun(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Though your write up is interestin but i will chose vampire over warewolf. Who wants to chose scout over nikeklause. That dude is sick in the heart
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by negga4al(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2016
None are king of the underworld. Which ever way you look at it, both of them have their gross disadvantage.

Advantage for Werewolves
Strength in packs.
Much more strength in full moons.
Can walk during the day, perfect disguise.
Heightened sense of smell and hearing from long distances
Deadly and poisonous bite.
Loyalty is their trademark.

Disadvantage
They must turn at full moon, which is painful.
They are mostly brute and driven by mad rage like a rabid dog, with less control over their humanity.
No pack, less strength...just a stray dog.
Can lose ability to return to human form after transformation.
Can die from old age and lose power as they get older (are not immortal).

Vampires
Advantage
Immortality (everyone love this).
Lightning speed (fit compete with superman self).
Just like fine wine, they get stronger, smarter, wiser and more skillfully with age.
Can read minds, and mind control you.
Ability of reasoning remain intact even during transformation
Can disguise perfectly
Known to be rich, powerful, graceful and adored.
Cannot die of blood starvation, or by anything else except from direct sunlight and outright beheading.

Disadvantage
Major is they are nightcrawlers, they have been cursed to walk only at night or they burst in flames under direct sunlight. Though, your number of years gives your more time before sunlight effect.
Insatiable lust for blood, they can't get enough.
Can become a ripper, one who kills needlessly and eveytime.
Rookie vampires are easy targets...your years matter.
They can kill themselves, and have little regard for family, friend or followership.
Betrayal is common, loyalty is not a characteristics.
Die from Werewolves bite whether old or young.

These are the main characteristics of both underworld creatures. Though authors try to add one or two things:

Vampire Diaries/The Originals added daylight ring, supposed superiority of vampires, first vampires don't get killed by wolves bite (only go mad) but kills others.

Teen Wolf added Eye colours, partial change in bodily structure (only change in face and fingers)

True nature of vampires and Werewolves can be seen in Van Helsing or The Underworld series (though the Underworld added hybrid)

Everyone (most) love the vampire creature, and their are more written stories (novel) and motion pictures of Vampires than Werewolves.
You can add yours...
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Owobobrown(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
The vampire vs werewolf fight in van helsing is epic, and some vampires can fly
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2016
scopiicaar:
yea with Davina wen he was ant starting to train her
OK I remember
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Owobobrown:
The vampire vs werewolf fight in van helsing is epic, and some vampires can fly
U are write but which do u go for?
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Owobobrown(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
levisco16:

U are write but which do u go for?
not sure which of them to choose, in van helsing movies, I prefer the werewolves.
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by pamcode(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
I prefer werewolves tho but i think Vampires seem to have an edge in the fact that they are more speedy.

Tho both have too much weakness. Especially for werewolves in Teen-Wolf
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
tspun:
Though your write up is interestin but i will chose vampire over warewolf. Who wants to chose scout over nikeklause. That dude is sick in the heart
Yeah you are right scout is lazy
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
negga4al:
None are king of the underworld. Which ever way you look at it, both of them have their gross disadvantage.

Advantage for Werewolves
Strength in packs.
Much more strength in full moons.
Can walk during the day, perfect disguise.
Heightened sense of smell and hearing from long distances
Deadly and poisonous bite.
Loyalty is their trademark.

Disadvantage
They must turn at full moon, which is painful.
They are mostly brute and driven by mad rage like a rabid dog, with less control over their humanity.
No pack, less strength...just a stray dog.
Can lose ability to return to human form after transformation.
Can die from old age and lose power as they get older (are not immortal).

Vampires
Advantage
Immortality (everyone love this).
Lightning speed (fit compete with superman self).
Just like fine wine, they get stronger, smarter, wiser and more skillfully with age.
Can read minds, and mind control you.
Ability of reasoning remain intact even during transformation
Can disguise perfectly
Known to be rich, powerful, graceful and adored.
Cannot die of blood starvation, or by anything else except from direct sunlight and outright beheading.

Disadvantage
Major is they are nightcrawlers, they have been cursed to walk only at night or they burst in flames under direct sunlight. Though, your number of years gives your more time before sunlight effect.
Insatiable lust for blood, they can't get enough.
Can become a ripper, one who kills needlessly and eveytime.
Rookie vampires are easy targets...your years matter.
They can kill themselves, and have little regard for family, friend or followership.
Betrayal is common, loyalty is not a characteristics.
Die from Werewolves bite whether old or young.

These are the main characteristics of both underworld creatures. Though authors try to add one or two things:

Vampire Diaries/The Originals added daylight ring, supposed superiority of vampires, first vampires don't get killed by wolves bite (only go mad) but kills others.

Teen Wolf added Eye colours, partial change in bodily structure (only change in face and fingers)

True nature of vampires and Werewolves can be seen in Van Helsing or The Underworld series (though the Underworld added hybrid)

Everyone (most) love the vampire creature, and their are more written stories (novel) and motion pictures of Vampires than Werewolves.
You can add yours...

Cool write up you are saying the truth
I think Vampires are better
I will go for Heretic Vampire (Original. Heretic Vampire grin )
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by negga4al(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
levisco16:

Cool write up you are saying the truth
I think Vampires are better
I will go for Heretic Vampire (Original. Heretic Vampire grin )

That's an hybrid. Witching mixed with Vamping grin

1 Like

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Timothy3113(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Heretic/originals
Haha
Even an old vamp or skilled wolf csn kill an heretic, ordinary damon killed one with no stress, stefan captured one easily.
Originals foreva
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
I go for van helsing werewolf
Ripped out an originals head

1 Like

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Owobobrown(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
levisco16:
I go for van helsing werewolf Ripped out an originals head
werewolves are badass
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Owobobrown:
werewolves are badass
Vampires are cool but there are of dark magic
Why I prefer werewolf is that there are STill human
Watch teen wolf season 5 episode 12-14 you will see a very gigantic werewolf called the beast (badder than an alpha)
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by K9blunt(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Personally I go for werewolves than vampires.
vampires are just overrated creatures (thanks to some writers with desire to be in human form with powers)
I prefer the van helsin version of vampires and werewolves and supernatural series so I will use these ideologies and mine to explain why werewolves are better.

vampires are dead creatures, they have no heartbeat, cold to the touch and live off living blood, they only walk and feed at night, they look very pale (for the blacks , well Palish black, if there is a word like that), they are much stronger than humans and vampires don't have human feelings in them, being undead they are immortals. cool isn't it?

But being a vampire is not something to be proud of, they only have one diet , living blood,if they drink dead blood or get a drop of it, the blood weakens the vampires drastically, making it easier for even infant humans to kill them by the way who would want to live in blood for eternity anyway? life becomes too boring they seek excitement in gory ways towards humans, they only walk at night missing the beauty of the day (sun bath much! lol) and though they are strong and super fast they can never (maybe the more they age can match somewhat) beat a werewolf in its form.

werewolves on the other hand, are loyal, super strong, have twice the speed of vampires (in their o
wolf form) they are also immortals being supernatural creatures as long as they stay out of trouble, due to their long life they live low keyed life so as to keep out of humans, their diet is just the same as humans but they eat larger than humans and have human compassion, they even work during the day. who wouldn't want to be like a noble werewolf?

but the problem with werewolves is due to the excruciating pains they go through every full moon (cause they have no choice) they go rabid and can even kill their human best friend or lover. they are most vulnerable when transforming but don't think twice when they are in their form, FLEE!
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
K9blunt:
Personally I go for werewolves than vampires.
vampires are just overrated creatures (thanks to some writers with desire to be in human form with powers)
I prefer the van helsin version of vampires and werewolves and supernatural series so I will use these ideologies and mine to explain why werewolves are better.

vampires are dead creatures, they have no heartbeat, cold to the touch and live off living blood, they only walk and feed at night, they look very pale (for the blacks , well Palish black, if there is a word like that), they are much stronger than humans and vampires don't have human feelings in them, being undead they are immortals. cool isn't it?

But being a vampire is not something to be proud of, they only have one diet , living blood,if they drink dead blood or get a drop of it, the blood weakens the vampires drastically, making it easier for even infant humans to kill them by the way who would want to live in blood for eternity anyway? life becomes too boring they seek excitement in gory ways towards humans, they only walk at night missing the beauty of the day (sun bath much! lol) and though they are strong and super fast they can never (maybe the more they age can match somewhat) beat a werewolf in its form.

werewolves on the other hand, are loyal, super strong, have twice the speed of vampires (in their o
wolf form) they are also immortals being supernatural creatures as long as they stay out of trouble, due to their long life they live low keyed life so as to keep out of humans, their diet is just the same as humans but they eat larger than humans and have human compassion, they even work during the day. who wouldn't want to be like a noble werewolf?

but the problem with werewolves is due to the excruciating pains they go through every full moon (cause they have no choice) they go rabid and can even kill their human best friend or lover. they are most vulnerable when transforming but don't think twice when they are in their form, FLEE!
Confirm write up
You say the truth but werewolf are not immortals also I prefer werewolf because vamps are servants of Satan,
Some people commented that in The Vampire Diaries Heretics can suck or pshipon out magic from a werewolf bite curing them in the end which is true. Now my question is if Van helsin werewolf should attack a heretic do u think that heretic will survive?? Noo they won't because the werewolf will not just bite but rather tear apart the limbs of the heretic

1 Like

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by K9blunt(f): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
levisco16:

Confirm write up
You say the truth but werewolf are not immortals also I prefer werewolf because vamps are servants of Satan,
Some people commented that in The Vampire Diaries Heretics can suck or pshipon out magic from a werewolf bite curing them in the end which is true. Now my question is if Van helsin werewolf should attack a heretic do u think that heretic will survive?? Noo they won't because the werewolf will not just bite but rather tear apart the limbs of the heretic

I agree with all you said but I exempt from the immortal part because they are supernatural. Some myths in fact most myths depict they were from gods, or cursed to roam the earth for eternity with lust for blood shed.

As for heretics, a m just amazed at how vampires are being hyped against werewolves, how can a bat defeat a wolf, like seriously?

They will tear heretics , originals whatever, limbs to shreds.

Werewolves rock!!!
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by K9blunt(f): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
levisco16:

Confirm write up

I don't think heretics can pshipon out any magic from werewolves to cure them, werewolves are complicatingly kinda immuned to magic, like they came from a mythical Greek god , who was cursed by another higher god (magic cant break the curse of a god) so heretics stand no chance against werewolves.

In vampire diaries they never emphasized on the origins of werewolves but the vampires, the vampires where made from magic, while I n the case of Klaus he was born a werewolf so he inherited it then got the magic of being a vampire.

The long and short of this talk is,

WEREWOLVES ROCK!!!
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by negga4al(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
K9blunt:

I don't think heretics can pshipon out any magic from werewolves to cure them, werewolves are complicatingly kinda immuned to magic, like they came from a mythical Greek god , who was cursed by another higher god (magic cant break the curse of a god) so heretics stand no chance against werewolves.

In vampire diaries they never emphasized on the origins of werewolves but the vampires, the vampires where made from magic, while I n the case of Klaus he was born a werewolf so he inherited it then got the magic of being a vampire.

WEREWOLVES ROCK!!!

Werewolves are generally believed not to be immortal, only that they age really very slow. If it comes down to choosing between humanity and either of the two, I'll rather be human.

Some people talk about choosing to be a werewolf, but I say, can you really bare pain. The full moon, excruciating pain is not bearable...sometimes some remain in animal form because they fail to follow on instruction or the other.

Also, after the werewolf returns back to human form, it because ultimately weak too, and sick with nauseating effects.

Good thing is they can't be killed by nature like Vampires are killed by garlic, and Sun. Imagine that, garlic!

Vampires really suck too. So many disadvantages.

I'm quite surprised that no one is talking about witches, the real culprit here. They were the one who cursed certain people to become these underworld creatures.

In all, bear in mind that all these variations do not really tell the true nature of these creatures, so before you wanna like to be any of them, research well.

Lol
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by K9blunt(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
negga4al:

Werewolves are generally believed not to be immortal, only that they age really very slow. If it comes down to choosing between humanity and either of the two, I'll rather be human.

Some people talk about choosing to be a werewolf, but I say, can you really bare pain. The full moon, excruciating pain is not bearable...sometimes some remain in animal form because they fail to follow on instruction or the other

Also, after the werewolf returns back to human form, it because ultimately weak too, and sick with nauseating effects.

Good thing is they can't be killed by nature like Vampires are killed by garlic, and Sun. Imagine that, garlic!

Vampires really suck too. So many disadvantages.

I'm quite surprised that no one is talking about witches, the real culprit here. They were the one who cursed certain people to become these underworld creatures.

In all, bear in mind that all these variations do not really tell the true nature of these creatures, so before you wanna like to be any of them, research well.

Lol

common I know its all, myth .

as for the pains well, everyone has pain that can seem unbearable to another. werewolf, vampires are just a figment of the imagination, its deep like everyone is a vampire/werewolf. they talk about how the person feels.
take for instance Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Vampires have more vulnerabilities - Sunlight, holy water...and ummmmm...Buffy the vampire slayer grin

An Alpha werewolf any day anytime.
Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
K9blunt:

I agree with all you said but I exempt from the immortal part because they are supernatural. Some myths in fact most myths depict they were from gods, or cursed to roam the earth for eternity with lust for blood shed.

As for heretics, a m just amazed at how vampires are being hyped against werewolves, how can a bat defeat a wolf, like seriously?

They will tear heretics , originals whatever, limbs to shreds.

Werewolves rock!!!

Yes ooo Werewolf for life

1 Like

Re: Vampire Vs Werewolf by levisco16(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
K9blunt:

WEREWOLVES ROCK!!!

Yess too werewolf 4 life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indians And Nollywood / What Are Your Favorite Movies? / Zee World Mehek Season 2, Mehek And Shaurya Reincarnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.