Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault (9248 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Naijabash(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
My name is Elvis, pls I you to look at this situation that I've found myself and tell me if I'm wrong:
I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent's house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married. I am always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman.
But one day I went to "our house" and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didnt know that it's not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 that I should come to the house that she wants to see before she goes back.
I went and she told me the house is bored, that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba.
I agreed and in the night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join in her bed...
My heart skipped but she said no problem she just don't want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket. I understand what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.
When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in "our house" with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum's idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that's my mistake.
The mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can "cry small and then look for another man". The woman wants to marry me.
My girlfriend is aware now and she is cursing me, threatening my life. But is it my fault? Pls I'm confused!

Please Checkout More Stories Here >>> http://Naijabizcom.com/2014/01/my-girlfriends-mother-is-pregnant-for.html#.VozNak-Ktdh

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2016
No Elvis

It's not your fault, it's my fault

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
One question..Why would A man wear WRAPPER to sleep?? Ever heard of Something tight called "Boxers?"

Anyways, She didn't Rape You√ you willingly Obliged to her seduction...You're an Asshole!undecided

You're very Silly and Moronic√√

You need to be Executed √√ die!! die!!! die!!! ×100

You and The Your GF sluttish mom deserves to be together √
Marry Her And be Your Gf's STEP FATHER!√√ hegoat!

*****Walks outta nauseating thread with heels******

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by cruzita(f): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2016
no dey ask this kind yeye question before I kpash bottle for ur head.no be fault mumu na romancelanders fault .aturu benue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Ugomba(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Stop lying@OP, go and read ur books.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by gamaliel121(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Dumb nigga!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Fucking_Lie!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by breakingbad(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
I thought today is Wednesday...lsft...leave superstory for Thursday..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by bid4rich(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
You are like a car that has no break, it means you can fall for anything - im so disappointed in you dude...

Well, you have made your choice for choosing her mum instead.

REPENT!!! cos ur girlfriend curse(s) will fight you tooth and nail.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by therealdeal10: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
If I gv u n d person wey post dis sh!t here e-slap una go get sense
Awon ode
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by therealdeal10: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
If I gv u n d person wey post dis sh!t here e-slap una go get sense
Awon ode
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
One question..Why would A man wear WRAPPER to sleep?? Ever heard of Something tight called "Boxers?"

Anyways, She didn't Rape You√ you willingly Obliged to her seduction...You're an Asshole!undecided

grin grin
Take it easy dear, the whole thing seems fictitious, adonbilivit!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Story story
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin
Take it easy dear, the whole thing seems fictitious, adonbilivit!
haha!tongue

whichever...he's still crazy for creating This silly fictional Story!gringrin

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by killzone(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2016
This has to be a fictional story because there is no element of truth in the story. None at all
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Monalisa185(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
real pictures or video if it happening or .....
b.t.w it wasn't your fault....

it was the fault of your ancestors..
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
haha!tongue

whichever...he's still crazy for creating This silly fictional Story!gringrin

Yh he's really sick cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
You dirty, trifling...thing! How about fucking your GF's whole female family tree while at it
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Michizzy(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Fake stories everywhere. Mtchewwww
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by JehanEddy07(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
This Op can lie ehn shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yh he's really sick cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by danduchi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na waooh.... No self control. You and the mum deserve each other. I would advise u to go and do thanksgiving cos it was HIV u got.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by yemoxyl(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op what's the title of this movie? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by MSB4gr8(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is called" iranu...Abasa" it is better imagined than experienced. So if ur girlfriend didn't react , will u b happy? And u even confessed dat u enjoyed ur gf's mum than ur gf.....pls keep keeping enjoying ur mama and leave the innocent girl. You are one of those he-goats dat abuse d trust ladies have in men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by tulipsmadra: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Reminds me of tales by moon light. No OP its not your fault its ours common sense is not really common. I put it to you that you were already lusting after her mum before you slept together. Accept reponsibility, face your demons & learn to live with it what ever comes out of it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blah Blah Blah!
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Ijaya123: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice story. Can we see the picture of mother and daughter before we can advice appropriately?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by MilesLamar(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

Jeez ma.. The guy wey brk ur hrt , rilli brk am well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by joyhope198: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
L
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by melison29(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

.easy is it to judge others, he was wrong bt at least he didn't deny engaging in the act so its a mistake
Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
melison29:
.easy is it to judge others, he was wrong bt at least he didn't deny engaging in the act so its a mistake
the reason for my tantrum semblance was coz he said it WASN'T HIS FAULT!!!undecided

Re: My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault by calculator123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Naijabash:
Dear Nairalanders,
My name is Elvis, pls I you to look at this situation that I've found myself and tell me if I'm wrong:
I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent's house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married. I am always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman.
But one day I went to "our house" and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didnt know that it's not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 that I should come to the house that she wants to see before she goes back.
I went and she told me the house is bored, that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba.
I agreed and in the night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join in her bed...
My heart skipped but she said no problem she just don't want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket. I understand what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.
When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in "our house" with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum's idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that's my mistake.
The mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can "cry small and then look for another man". The woman wants to marry me.
My girlfriend is aware now and she is cursing me, threatening my life. But is it my fault? Pls I'm confused!

Please Checkout More Stories Here >>> http://citigist..com.ng/2014/01/my-girlfriends-mother-is-pregnant-for.html#.VozNak-Ktdh
if u story is true which i doubt,then u are to be blamed.
1)you could control the urge when it came.
2)u cheated on ur wife to be.
3)u lied.bros congrats u now a STEP DAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.