Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment (9770 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? / Ask E-coach On Any Internet Business Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Let me advice you on any business you want to do or wish to start.
Do not waste your money on any business until you talk to a coach over it.
If you need advice on which business to start, talk to a coach.
If you want to invest on anything ask business coach.
For any advice whatapp me on +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by esorose: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2016
please where can purchase small envelop making machine in Nigeria?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
you can get it in Lagos and Portharcourt. But you did not state the kind of envelop you want to be making
esorose:
please where can purchase small envelop making machine in Nigeria?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by thompson1510(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please whats needed to start recharge card printing business? And like how much is needed to start? also, whats the profit like? Or is there any other business you think one can do to fetch money. Lets say I have just 130k.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
thompson1510:
Please whats needed to start recharge card printing business? And like how much is needed to start? also, whats the profit like? Or is there any other business you think one can do to fetch money. Lets say I have just 130k.

Base on your question;
What needed to start recharge card printing business?
Answer: a computer system (laptop or desktop), a software to install, internet access, paper, working email address, and a printer.
Like how much is needed to start?
Answer: at least 10k
What is the profit alike?
Answer: when you start with a small capital the profit is so small, but when you invest a lot of money on it, at least you can make 50-100k everyday.
Is there other business that can fetch profit?
There are thousand of business you can start with just 130k and make good profit everyday.
For more information whatsapp me on +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2016
People are asking me several question on sport and poultry business.
I will analysis it one after another.
Let me start from sport.
Someone ask about how he can start sport management business.
Starting sport management require some skills. But if you have the passion for sport and you don't have the requirement then there is still way out.
The requirement is that you have to have passion for it.
Have educational qualification in sport arena
Can speak boldly, even if you can speak two international language
Register under CAC for more recognition
Starting from primary and secondary school first, or going to playing ground to get talented people on it.
These and many more will assist you to move forward on it.
But if you don't have the requirement then you can move closer to people who have been doing it or have the requirement, to use them for your own advantage.
I will be updating you later.
Chat me on whatsapp +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by thompson1510(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
aniseamos:

Base on your question;
What needed to start recharge card printing business?
Answer: a computer system (laptop or desktop), a software to install, internet access, paper, working email address, and a printer.
Like how much is needed to start?
Answer: at least 10k
What is the profit alike?
Answer: when you start with a small capital the profit is so small, but when you invest a lot of money on it, at least you can make 50-100k everyday.
Is there other business that can fetch profit?
There are thousand of business you can start with just 130k and make good profit everyday.
For more information whatsapp me on +2348036056564
Thanks a lot for the info Bro...
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Someone send message to my whatsapp message and request for the following:
1. That the person need info on forex
2. The person want me to recommend a profitable forex expert advisor, broker and VPS or other internet biz with 100k

Advise as follows
1. Forex — the foreign exchange (currency or FOREX, or FX) market is the biggest and the most liquid financial market in the world. It boasts a daily volume of more than $5.3 trillion (as of April 2013). Trading in this market involves buying and selling world currencies, taking profit from the exchange rates difference. FX trading can yield high profits but is also a very risky endeavor. Everyone can participate in foreign exchange trading via the Forex brokers. Forex is a business you can start with, but you have to have the required knowledge before you start it.

My advise is that do not start forex when you have not equipped yourself. do not borrow to start forex, the fact is that forex is just like a lotto which have huge profit and if you want to loose you loose totally. Just start forex with what you have.
Using robot to trade forex is at owner's risk, because robot is a software which was develop by someone.
Do not start forex trading with 20k, because you will loose, but start from at least 100k and above which can guarantee your profit.
Or join expert who can guarantee you money back even if they loose. They will use your money to trade for you and credit your account with the profit they make. What they do is that they will share the profit with you.
2. There are many expert on the internet and many are fraudsters. So i will not recommend anyone for you at this moment, and do not accept from anybody that will recommend for you except he or she has been into it.
Do not let anybody use graphic design to deceive you on any website. properly check the genesis of any website that stand as a borker or expert. check the year of their existence (any website that is new is not recommended) partner with website that have been on for almost three to six years.
Don't join because of fake testimony.
Don't join because of what they have put on their website to deceive people.
check the background of the website( like where the website was created, where the website traffic is coming from, the owner of the website and so on)
On your last question.
There are many business you can start with 100k and make profit with immediate effect.
Is true that forex is most profitable, but the risk is high.
But many business you can start and make profit with low risk.
So till next time..............
whatsapp me on +2348036056564 or tweet me on @aniseo2000

2 Likes

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by cjay4luv: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Please I need d contact of any small scale sack producing company in lagos that can produce atleast 500 pieces per deal.pls anyone with the right info should reply here or text me on 080111248238
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
cjay4luv:
Please I need d contact of any small scale sack producing company in lagos that can produce atleast 500 pieces per deal.pls anyone with the right info should reply here or text me on 080111248238
You did not specify which type of sacks you want. Because sacks are in different types, so if you specify I can locate good office for you.
Thanks.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Someone ask that he need a reliable investment platform which will guarantee stable monthly income with no risk of lossing the capital invested.
Answer:
There are many investment you can join that can give you stable income every day. And they are as follows:
1. You can invest in Forex, but I advice to give your money to expert to gurantee stable income. When you give them your money, they will use it to work and share the profit with you. The day of payment depend on the agreement you sign with them. But open your eyes very well before joining.
2. Stock exchange:- stocks business is in different types. Don't say people are loosing in stocks, you also can loose. No. Stocks is in different form, the one you choose and partner with will determine your profit. But when you join the right one, you will have stable income.
3. Healthcare:- is also best stable income which you can also count on. Nomatter the economic environment, you will have your own steady income when you invest in it.
I will explain the rest later pls.
Call or whatsapp me at +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by yal7: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank you for this thread, I want to ask what will it take for someone to have a sport wear brand. please tell me the major competitors and how to go about it.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Dotmax53: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks for you Sound tutorship here Business Coach...May God keep you sound and healthy..
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Dotmax53: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
You really left a burden off me
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
There are many issues that people are facing in term of business, and many have been discuss in whatsapp.
Whatsapp or call on +2348036056564 for any business issue or investment issue and I will keep your name unknown.
If we don't assist ourself nobody will assist us. Just forget about money, money is not everything. I can assist you today and you may assist you tomorrow. I will answer your question as God give it to me. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Someone ask advice this way:
I do have an interest in starting a haulage/transporting business for commodity goods such flour and semolina....
My problem I have little to no knowledge of the business such as the price the truck involve the transporting fee by the company you transporting the good for..... Some others as well
Generally I just need an estimate for starting the business and what I would need to see in place for such....
Advice
Like I always said 'don't go into business you don't know or you don't understand. And never put your business in care of anybody'.
If you cannot manage your business by yourself don't let anybody run it for you.
Concerning your request
Transportation business is very good, that is if you want to be managing it by yourself. That is for new starter.
And the price of truck is very high, but if you have the money and buy the truck, then you can register it under the company that want to be using it, so that there will be insurance on your vehicle and you will be making a good profit from the company. And whosoever that is driving the truck you will not have problem at all.
So to start the business you will need at least 3-10million, and you have to register a company name.
Till next time, contact me on +2348036056564 or whatsapp me on it.
Thank you
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Andre10(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am in need of a business i can go into that can gerenate cash for me, i resided in ogun state, i have 500k to start but akind of confused right now. I also want to know about the health care business and the capital involved in running such business, Healthcare:- is also best stable income which you can also count on. Nomatter the economic environment, you will have your own steady income when you invest in it. Please can you reply me here jandre594@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Andre10:
I am in need of a business i can go into that can gerenate cash for me, i resided in ogun state, i have 500k to start but akind of confused right now. I also want to know about the health care business and the capital involved in running such business, Healthcare:- is also best stable income which you can also count on. Nomatter the economic environment, you will have your own steady income when you invest in it. Please can you reply me here jandre594@yahoo.com
Base on your question,
My first question for you is that on what do you have any idea on. Because your area of your specific area will determine what you can do. Not that because others are doing it and you also want to do it.
Don't be confused about the business to start, and don't let anybody tell you what to do with the money in your hand. Just stay focus, and think of what you like doing, and always appreciate you for doing it.
If you are talking about health care business which is good, and the money you have at hand is okay to start the business, but there are things to put in place like location, office, business registration name, registering with your ministry of health, and have little knowledge about health.
Having satisfied the above requirements, then you are good to go.
And again there are many businesses you can do with the money I your hand, if you answer my question then I can go further with what you can do.
Thank you and you can what's app or call +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2016
My advice for everybody that want to start business:
(1) Don't start business because you want to make profit:- the reason while said it is that, when you start business because of profit and you did not make the profit or you even lost your income on the business, you will forget about the business and even you will blame the person that introduce you to the business.
(2) Don't start business because others are doing it:- if you want to start business because you see people doing it, you will fail. Start business that you have passion for and you like doing.
Till another time. Am here for you answer all your need, call me or message on whatsapp +2348036056564

1 Like

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Andre10(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Base on your question,
My first question for you is that on what do you have any idea on. Because your area of your specific area will determine what you can do. Not that because others are doing it and you also want to do it.
Don't be confused about the business to start, and don't let anybody tell you what to do with the money in your hand. Just stay focus, and think of what you like doing, and always appreciate you for doing it.
If you are talking about health care business which is good, and the money you have at hand is okay to start the business, but there are things to put in place like location, office, business registration name, registering with your ministry of health, and have little knowledge about health.
Having satisfied the above requirements, then you are good to go.
And again there are many businesses you can do with the money I your hand, if you answer my question then I can go further with what you can do.
Thank you and you can what's app or call +2348036056564
I always have passion for business in terms of buying and selling, and also supply chains.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Andre10(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
I always have passion for business in terms of buying and selling, and also supply chains.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Andre10:

While don't you start importation business, which will give you a good profit.
Since you said you have passion for buying and selling. It will profit you a lot.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Andre10(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
With present economic situation in the country, what kind of importation can i start
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by tugrow(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
aniseamos:

While don't you start importation business, which will give you a good profit.
Since you said you have passion for buying and selling. It will profit you a lot.
bro, thanks and God bless you for your efforts, I want to ask, which products will you recommend for importing, that is fast selling product to move that
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by herboshedhe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
tugrow:
bro, thanks and God bless you for your efforts, I want to ask, which products will you recommend for importing, that is fast selling product to move that
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by temisilva(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
I lov d passion for bein a football scout. I av an eye for spyin for talents on d field bt hw can I gt to wrk for football teams as a scout?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Donbrig: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
@aniseamos, thank you very much for your advice so far. We are really learning a lot. I am not based in Nigeria at the moment. There are many Nigerians abroad who wants to invest huge sum of money in businesses, so many tried in the past but didn't really work. Because they employed somebody to look after it, and business crumbled. This is a very big problem for about 90% of Nigerians abroad who wants to have a good business in Nigeria and still hold on to their jobs abroad which is the major source of their income and livelihood. How would you advice Nigerians in diaspora to run a business in Nigeria while living abroad?

1 Like

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Donbrig:
@aniseamos, thank you very much for your advice so far. We are really learning a lot. I am not based in Nigeria at the moment. There are many Nigerians abroad who wants to invest huge sum of money in businesses, so many tried in the past but didn't really work. Because they employed somebody to look after it, and business crumbled. This is a very big problem for about 90% of Nigerians abroad who wants to have a good business in Nigeria and still hold on to their jobs abroad which is the major source of their income and livelihood. How would you advice Nigerians in diaspora to run a business in Nigeria while living abroad?
My Advice is as follows:
Your question says "How would you advice Nigerians in diaspora to run a business in Nigeria while living abroad?"
Solution:
The world is full of technology, so everything is possible. Like i said don't allow your relatives or friends or partner to run your business for you when you are not available, because many of them will run it to their own advantage.
And you can run business in Nigeria when you are in abroad, the fact is that you should not run business because you want to make profit. orelse you will be frustrated when you loose.
Before you begin to think of any business to do in your country when you are not there. First check the challenges facing your country in term of business, you can succeed in business even if you start from outside your country. for instance there are problems in fuel, importation is now going down, sickness is in everywhere, exportation is now about to explode in many area in the country. Many challenges is here which will make you create your own steady business in your country.
So you do not need to come home to get it done, internet is available everywhere. which means you can get the people who are in need of what you have and start selling to them. And people believe in getting things from people in abroad than people in the country.
Piece of advice; do not trust anybody interm of business issues, if it involve money.
And again even if you want to allow someone to run it for you, then get a lawyer who you will pay for his service, and will be helping you to look at your business. Even it your manager is lying you will know the fact from your lawyer, and also they may even buy your lawyer that is while someone like us is available, we will help you to check your business every moment and give you the feedback of what is happening underground without the knowledge of your manager.
I hope my advice is reasonable.
whatsapp or call +2348036056564

1 Like

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
temisilva:
I lov d passion for bein a football scout. I av an eye for spyin for talents on d field bt hw can I gt to wrk for football teams as a scout?
On your request:
Since you have passion for football scout. As you know that football scout is divided into two types which they are player scouts and tactical scouts.
So to start your football scout there are things you have to put in place.
You have to be a patient somebody.
You must stay focus, and ability to study people.
You can start from schools around your vicinity when they organise football game.
There will be little problem since you do not have football experience. And been a football scout is not about watching football match at viewing center or reading sport paper or reading sport news online. It require you moving with people who are in practice of the game such as football coach, football manager and so on for you to have more experience on it.
So you can start from where you are right now.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Andre10:
With present economic situation in the country, what kind of importation can i start
There is no importation business you cannot start, so far you know what it takes.
Nobody is denying you from buying things from abroad and the issue of ATM Card can be resolved amicably. so just let me know the area where you have problem and let me know.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Someone whatsapp me and ask this question
What is the best investment one can venture into with a monthly return on investment?
There are many investment which you can join, but there is know good investment that can be like investing in yourself. Any investment can go on lost, but investing in yourself will be the greatest investment which you can rely on.
But if you want to invest in other investment which can yield more income every month i will advice you to go for one of the following
1. Invest in PMS (Premium Motor Spirit) which can yield good turnover very day.
2. Invest in raw materials which is used in gas sector.
3. Agriculture
4. Real Estate
5. Telecommunication
6. Health product.
7. Education
This and lot more, you can use invest on. Please if it didn't clear to you. i will explain better, but signify.
whatsapp me or +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=herboshedhe post=41849983][/quote]
The product that is most selling in Nigeria which you can import and see fast profit on it is selling of phones material like casing,headset, any type.
But it is better to buy it in bulk and not in pieces and is even better to buy it from the manufacture.
Another one is children wears or children playing games.
Another one is building materials which is also fast selling.
You can also go for women's material.
All this are fast selling things in Nigeria which you can count on and be selling fast.
Thanks.
Chat me or call me on +2348036056564

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Credible Bank In Nigeria, The Worst Of Them Is First Bank / Chinese Firms Swindle Nigerian Importers / Korean Investors To Lift Agric In Ekiti With U.s.$400 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.