Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) (1674 Views)

Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning / I Want To Create An AI (artificial Intelligence) With Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by CALEB65(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello dear programmers, i've been learning programming for some months now and i need help. I want to know which language or framework can actually be used to build an AI. PLS HELP
dhtml18 and others.
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by Fulaman198(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by CALEB65(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Read up on Raspberry Pi programmes. https://www.raspberrypi.org/learning/demo-programs/
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by DonSegmond(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
It depends on what you mean by AI. That's a very broad definition. If you are just trying to solve some problems, then I will urge you to focus on python, Java or C++ in that order arranged from their ease of understanding. Those 3 libraries have plenty of libraries that can help you solve some AI problems. If on the other hand, you are really interested AI from a general view and will like to solve any problem you face, then I do urge you start with a data structures and algorithms book and have you are done. You can pick an AI textbook (Artificial Intelligence a Modern Approach) is a good intro into the field.
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by Auwalms(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please try to be specific as AI is a broad field. we can only help if you make a clear specification of what you wish to achieve
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by CALEB65(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Auwalms:
Please try to be specific as AI is a broad field. we can only help if you make a clear specification of what you wish to achieve
lyk a program that can solve some problems wit audio output
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by CALEB65(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Auwalms:
i am thinking of a program that will be able to solve many problems, understand audio messages and interprete it and in the long run do complex tasks
Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by FincoApps(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2016
CALEB65:

i am thinking of a program that will be able to solve many problems, understand audio messages and interprete it and in the long run do complex tasks

Read on Machine learning.
I'm also interested in this field but my focus is on creating intelligent games and also path finding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building An Ai(artificial Intelligence) by CALEB65(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
FincoApps:

Read on Machine learning.
I'm also interested in this field but my focus is on creating intelligent games and also path finding

thanx sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With This Basic Php / How Hushpuppi Aided North Korea Hackers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.