Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Repent Hell Fire Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Hell Fire Is Real (1389 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2016
If you don't want to end up in hell, brothers/Sisters repent. Bible says for God so loved the world that he sent his only son to die for our sins. Jesus came to die for you and I so we can make heaven. We need to change our ways and be born again in order to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus. All we have in life is vanity. Jesus is the only way truth and light. He who has ears should listen to the word of God. May we never end up in hell in Jesus name. Amen cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Lovexme(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2016
This coming from you? Hell is indeed real then.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by WebSurfer(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Have you repented? I actually came to see how stupid you might be for commenting a hospital selling its corpse dick to ritualists, look at your Nairaland posts.. You hypocrite, you need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Have you repented? I actually came to see how stupid you might be for commenting a hospital selling its corpse dick to ritualists, look at your Nairaland posts.. You hypocrite, you need Jesus

Accept the message and stop attacking the messenger. May God forgive your lost soul so u won't end up in hell sad
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Aremu01(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
I have always followed you silently. But this coming from you? I must confess I am impressed
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
NA WA OOOOOOO!!!! I JUST PRAY YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2016
I think OP is Classic!
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by ValentineMary(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2016
If your concept of a God is someone who threatens humans with fire just to make them worship him, then he has lost the tittle "All powerful", because he is just being worshiped under duress and not because of his great power. If your concept of a God is a being who would burn someone in hell simply because he/she was not lucky to be born to a particular tribe, he has lost the title "All loving".

Think about this.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Honestly....................

This is BULLSHIT.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by PastorOluT(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2016
ValentineMary:
If your concept of a God is someone who threatens humans with fire just to make them worship him, then he has lost the tittle "All powerful", because he is just being worshiped under duress and not because of his great power. If your concept of a God is a being who would burn someone in hell simply because he/she was not lucky to be born to a particular tribe, he has lost the title "All loving".

Think about this.

No one who is worshiping God in truth is out of fear, those that do do not know God. Hell wasnt made for man bt the devil, bt for the first rebellion disobedient men are now plunged into same faith as the devil.

NB This is what the bible teaches, save u dont believe the bible?

1 Like

Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by winner01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
PastorOluT:

No one is worshiping God in truth out of fear, those that do do not know God. Hell wasnt made for man bt the devil, bt for the first rebelion disobedient men are now plunged into same faith as the devil.

Seriously, You dont need to reply this people

1 Like

Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by ValentineMary(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
PastorOluT:

No one is worshiping God in truth out of fear, those that do do not know God. Hell wasnt made for man bt the devil, bt for the first rebelion disobedient men are now plunged into same faith as the devil.

Worship your God in truth and trembling. Does that sound familiar? You just tried to contradict your 2000 year old book. God is not so great that is why he needs to threaten humans with fire to worship him. :p

1 Like

Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by PastorOluT(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Worship your God in truth and trembling. Does that sound familiar? You just tried to contradict your 2000 year old book. God is not so great that is why he needs to threaten humans with fire to worship him. :p

Smile, whatever rocks ur boat, but know for sure now u know n jugdment awaits u.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Hell is real. If u don't want to burn forever, repent before God's wrath is unleashed on you undecided
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by ValentineMary(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
irunooboo:

Hell is real. If u don't want to burn forever, repent before God's wrath is unleashed on you undecided
Christians and their delusions. Smh
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
ValentineMary:

no wonder u call ur self mary, yet u are male!
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by junta007(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Give ur life to christ now... Tomorrow maybe too late... Jesus is coming very soon..
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by ifenes(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
junta007:
Give ur life to christ now... Tomorrow maybe too late... Jesus is coming very soon..

If only you knew the true meaning of what you said.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by ValentineMary(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yaksson:
no wonder u call ur self mary, yet u are male!

I can choose whatever moniker I want. That is my business. It is people with ur type of brain that is a liability to the human race.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Haha OP your profile sells you
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Ganjafama(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2016
@Op I love the real you. All this talk of repentance and hellfire does not suit you. Don't get me wrong, I just love ur se.x talks.
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
ValentineMary:

I can choose whatever moniker I want. That is my business. It is people with ur type of brain that is a liability to the human race.
Lolss u have resulted to insult? Poor you! I only stated a fact and you got angry, I said u are male yet u bare the name Mary, even a primary 1 pupil knows that Mary is a feminine name. So y get angry? I can see, its the atheist in you! (NB: this is just another fact! Now get angry!)
Re: Repent Hell Fire Is Real by obontami: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
irunooboo:
If you don't want to end up in hell, brothers/Sisters repent. Bible says for God so loved the world that he sent his only son to die for our sins. Jesus came to die for you and I so we can make heaven. We need to change our ways and be born again in order to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus. All we have in life is vanity. Jesus is the only way truth and light. He who has ears should listen to the word of God. May we never end up in hell in Jesus name. Amen cool

[size=18pt]filthy ritualist [/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise / Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn / B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.