Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) (44026 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months / Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by stephenduru: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Shortly after returning from a trip to Gambia, singer, Davido was hospitalised due to stress.

With the baby-mama drama he’s currently immersed in, perhaps, it’s quite understandable why the singer may be heavily stressed.

Davido shared via Snapchat pictures of himself spending quality time with baby Imade after being hospitalised.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/after-being-hospitalised-davido-spends.html?m=1

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Uchemus(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
this havnt affected the state of the Nigerian economy.

21 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by MoonChildng: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Lovely pics but a father can never take the place of a mother especially in a toddlers life

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Behira(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Uchemus:
this havnt affected the state of the Nigerian economy.
Hav u on ur own affected the state of nigerian economy?

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Uchemus(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Behira:
Hav u on ur own affected the state of nigerian economy?
my own is not on NL. grin

29 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
im very eager to be a daddy
Aminat508 , when will you give me my own baby ..
we will name her Amina2 grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Aminat508(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016
viickerz:
im very eager to be a daddy

Aminat508 , when will you give me my own baby ..

we will name her Amina2 grin
yesterday grin

@ yr signature igara chicken cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by okoro4: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Aw!So lovely
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by woodboi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's obvious, this so called celeb can't survive without the masses... Davido needing validation of the society to proof the momodu's bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by banjeezay(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aminat508:
yesterday grin

@ yr signature igara chicken cheesy cheesy

But I want you to have my baby now. cry cry

U will give me fine children .. Like you

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Aminat508(f): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
viickerz:

But I want you to have my baby now. cry cry

U will give me fine children .. Like you
lolz cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by onoikenna: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adorable.The luv btw dad and daughter is cherishable

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pictures for the Public.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by timilehin007(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Imade controversial baby
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by looseweight: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
His headache. He had better hand over the baby to her mum who will care for her. If not, the first word the baby will speak will be.......Hey guy, where is my mother

5 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by LegalBaby(f): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
we hear

I waz cleanin ma car n den ma neighbor ask me "r u cleaninur car?" I say "no pls am waterin it So It CanGrow 2Becum Abus"
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by deeswagger: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Imade, Davido, Lil Kesh, Olamide, don Jazzy, Momodu... All this names, I don dey see am for my dreams, Mods make una continue o

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Osisie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ewo lo kan wa ba yi o?
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by missKiffy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
All this their publicity stunt they are doing up and down
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moderators posting sh*t since 1960! Tired of this Davido saga! Na them bring us come Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by swagaholic: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Obo
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by sukkot: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
useless someborry. always seeking for sympathy

6 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by marlockj: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
stephenduru:
Shortly after returning from a trip to Gambia, singer, Davido was hospitalised due to stress.

With the baby-mama drama he’s currently immersed in, perhaps, it’s quite understandable why the singer may be heavily stressed.

Davido shared via Snapchat pictures of himself spending quality time with baby Imade after being hospitalised.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/after-being-hospitalised-davido-spends.html?m=1

Why is he over xposing this girl..

Cnt d world rest.

I wonder Wat he culd Hv done if d baby was a baby boy
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Its pretty damn obvious this niggah is forcing the little girl to love her.... But if you were observant in the pix with her mama, she felt more relaxed! Thats to tell you that the lil girl bonded more with the mother.

But does my opinion matter by the way?... Continues with my Orijin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
#rubbish_mhen undecided undecided
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by goodfornothing(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why did he expose the little girl's pants?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by opiaoku: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz cheesy angry

am the only guy that'll get you pregnant so come to me and you'll be loaded with babies kiss

i love forking ladies
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Marry her mama Na

You like her mama obo but she can't make a house wife right?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by NobleAngell(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Everything that happens in your life is just a click away. Abeg we don taya. Take a clue from wizkid, at least for now sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.