Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (18119 Views)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Butt dat u will do nd u will not b able to shit again..God 4bid! Guys repent oo dis 2016

I mean, der r no Gspot @d butt..hw den wil any grl derive pleasure frm bn screwed frm d bck? 80prcnt of ladies dt does it don't enjy it..forget d lielie moaning..dey r all fakin it 2please u guyz. Guys pls stp

Cc seun lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by donTbone(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
A responsible man wouldnt wana do that!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by bambaleti: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tell us .. Who wanted to do your butt? .. In other words, why do you want to stop doing the butt now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:
undecided

What's your definition of a responsible man?
And how does responsibility have any thing to do with someone's sexual orientation, especially when he is having the sex with his girl or wife?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Butt dat u will do nd u will not b able to shit again..God 4bid! Guys repent oo dis 2016
you can do what you feel like doing if the 'partner' isn't complaining.

Some ladies like to be fvcked in their a$$ than pvssy lipsrsealed all na fvck grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
grinI find the Act gross, nauseating and Selfish..lipsrsealed..

The Anus is strictly made for pooping people!lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
donTbone:
undecided
[/s]
The "responsible" men are the real Chairmen in stuffs like this .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by donTbone(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

What's your definition of a responsible man?
And how does responsibility have any thing to do with someone's sexual orientation, especially when he is having the sex with his girl or wife?

Question is... did you know anal can cause viral infection to the viginal?
If NO: end of discussion
If YES: then why do it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

A Real, Sane guy wouldn't do that...Girls aren't Animals but Beautiful Creatures that need to be treated with Utmost care and Love!coolcool

that doesn't mean i am insane if you give me your a$$ to fvck grin
sex na sex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by donTbone(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
The "responsible" men are the real Chairmen in stuffs like this .
I know your type! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Type that wouldnt see anything wrong in doing NOSE HOLE if possible
angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

Only if you are a learner
Google is our friend bro
You focus on anal and free the pvssy.
Virgin ladies will allow you fvck their ass and free their hymen
That's the logic.

I haven't tried it tho

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

I know your type! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Type that wouldnt see anything wrong in doing NOSE HOLE if possible
angry angry angry
hmmmmm
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by babadj1: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by donTbone(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:

Only if you are a learner
Google is our friend bro
You focus on anal and free the pvssy.
Virgin ladies will allow you fvck their ass and free their hymen
That's the logic.

I haven't tried it tho
Learner you say? ok.

You avnt tried it but will try it soon i guess...
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
you can do what you feel like doing if the 'partner' isn't complaining.

Some ladies like to be fvcked in their a$$ than pvssy lipsrsealed all na fvck grin
ewww
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
that doesn't mean i am insane if you give me your a$$ to fvck grin
sex na sex lipsrsealed
Damn! you're so fast!

I modified that....grin
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
bambaleti:
Tell us .. Who wanted to do your butt? .. In other words, why do you want to stop doing the butt now?
I don't do it ooo. Dey say it is painful
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

I asked you a question. You didn't answer it. How does responsibility have anything to do with someone's sexual orientation? That's the question I asked.

You know, I hate arguing with people who don't even have an idea what they are arguing about. So, I am not even going to reply you again.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Obiebenson: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Permit me to add my two cents.

Going through the "Black Door", is a journey to be embarked by the brave. I am an avid supporter of this pleasures as the climax is at tendem with swallowing.

The back door is definitely tighter and when "She" moans, you know it's not to massage your ego, and best of all ejaculation never leads to conception.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by ALIMINE(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Are you kidding me?what business do I have with the a** h**e when the sweetest point is just some inches away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by donTbone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

I asked you a question. You didn't answer it. How does responsibility have anything to do with someone's sexual orientation? That's the question I asked.

You know, I hate arguing with people who don't even have an idea what they are arguing about. So, I am not even going to reply you again.

Good day.
Answer to question: because no matter what the sexual orientation is,
a responsible man will be on the look out for the health of his wife
and his own.

IS your question answered? undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

Learner you say? ok.

You avnt tried it but will try it soon i guess...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
I think guys loves it when there are some flesh to handle wink

Unlike flat boards.

As for going through the back, well that depends on how the couple chose to have their sexual satisfaction.

Op why are ladies obsessed with big Diick guys undecided

who no like better thing ? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Damn! you're so fast!

I modified that....grin
uc browser 11.5 grin
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by bambaleti: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I've not tried it ooo. Dey say with lots of lubricant you wont feel the pain but the opposite
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ayanma
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
To the ladies that do it, it could cause infection.. To those guys out there who do it to other guys, well, i cover my a** with the blood of jesus!
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Homguy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
they say, maybe there wasnt enough lub, Try before going with the bandwagon. , thats how to truly live

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I think guys loves it when there are some flesh to handle wink

Unlike flat boards.

As for going through the back, well that depends on how the couple chose to have their sexual satisfaction.

Op why are ladies obsessed with big Diick guys undecided

who no like better thing ? grin grin
Are u obsessd with d bolded?
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinI find the Act gross, nauseating and Selfish..lipsrsealed..

The Anus is strictly made for pooping people!lipsrsealed

. This is exactly how I feel about it.I wonder if the roles where reversed would he still be all for doing it and if he was he likely wouldn't be after the first go round.
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Are u obsessd with d bolded?
I don't know what you are talking about grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i like ur siggy! Buh there r sum 90's babies that r stil babies upstairs! Mental development z key n vital!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.