Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) (61297 Views)

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Tanker Fell And Spilled Its Content In Benin City - Pictures / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by teebaxy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Descartes:
You mean the same Ibadan below?

Lies from a brownie angry
as old as this buildings are, they still manage to build them with blocks and cement,well painted and with a better decking inlike some state wen u see their old buildings you will wonder if human being lives their
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nonybb: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
This picture is LIE JUST LIKE APC CHANGE MANTRA

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by steve308(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mariecakes:
smiley
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy :Di was about to ask for the rusted roofs when i saw this ur head dey there
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by limitless777(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Not bad really.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by LilSmith55(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
icon8:

I know for a fact that the round-shaped structure in one of the pictures is the Senate Building in LAUTECH, Ogbomosho.

Cc: Aigbofa

That's a lie, that Round Shaped Stucture is Located in Iwo Road...
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by teebaxy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

are these nice pictures from the government or what is ya point
BTW, please point out where he mentioned government in his post except you are a confirmed & certified LIAR.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081
answer the last statement or shut da Bleep
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Descartes: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Where are the red roofs?

This is it. The main Ibadan city not the computer-generated images from Op

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by slap1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where are the brown roofs? undecided
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by chesterlee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Op carry hotel pictures dey bobo us.

Name this IB I know jare....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by proxillin(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

are these nice pictures from the government or what is ya point
BTW, please point out where he mentioned government in his post except you are a confirmed & certified LIAR.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

Show us pictures from your erosion ravaged faltties villages.

You want the government to change roofing for inviduals. Tribal hate is making go lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by icon8: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
LilSmith55:

That's a lie, that Round Shaped Stucture is Located in Iwo Road...

Iwo Road ko, Odo Oba Road ni! That round-shaped structure, I insist, is the Senate Building of my alma mater, LAUTECH in Ogbomosho, and was built circa 2002. Fact!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Some people here are shouting where's the rusty zinc.... development is always a work in progress and nobody would love to present his bad side to visitors...
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
LIES.. This is just 2% of the city.
I know ibadan city, it is an unorganised, roudy, dusty and dirty with heavy rusted brown roof all over the city..
The APC governor there is a big fraud.
That's is the ibadan you use to know, ibadan is now well organized and beautiful, although there still some places that are very bad and unkempt but we have improved sha.. And the brown roof you are talking used to be ibcity logo but not anymore cheesy wink
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Descartes: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
slap1:
Where are the brown roofs? undecided

This is it. The Ibadan you know.
Eko oni baje

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Goridoe(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
LIES.. This is just 2% of the city.
I know ibadan city, it is an unorganised, roudy, dusty and dirty with heavy rusted brown roof all over the city..
The APC governor there is a big fraud.

leave the op and his people make dem dey deceive 'emselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by proxillin(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ibadan is a historical ancient city. It has many old places, however modern structures are coming up too.

Ibadan is great

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by bright007(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omo na wa ooo...laugh wan tear my belle....
why is everybody talking about brown roof? buhahaha
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by 1wolex85: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
McLove:
Political sentiments apart. Ah be confirm IBADAN indigene. Ib city is not as bad as you people paint it. But op, some of the pictures here are not IB city. If you want to prove me wrong, tell us the location of each picture.
Thank you
You cannot make an assertion and ask another to prove you wrong, that's stupidity. Its just like i say, "McLove is a thief, prove me wrong". Does that make sense to you? If I say you are a thief, I should be able to prove it not me asking you to prove me wrong. If those places are not in Ibadan, then tell us where they are simple!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by pneumaticos(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
icon8:

Iwo Road ko, Odo Oba Road ni! That round-shaped structure, I insist, is the Senate Building of my alma mater, LAUTECH in Ogbomosho, and was built circa 2002. Fact!
Ogbomoso is in oyo state ,hence we can say op is still in line
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by forgiveness: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Descartes:

This is it. The main Ibadan city not the computer-generated images from Op

Are there no brown roofs in Enugu?
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Goridoe(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Descartes:

This is it. The main Ibadan city not the [size=18pt]computer-generated images from Op[/size]

grin grin grin grin dis one no go pass me today... ano go gree for the op and hin people .! angry
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by gbenga4my(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
YorubaParapo:
more......
The last pix here. (the round shaped building) is lautech senate building (ogbomosho).

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by jerrysayo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where's Beere, Opo, ayeye, inalende. Etc

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by emmyw(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Like seriously? so were is the red zincs?
I thought I was the only one that observed that, when I was going through the photos, I was like, is not where I am now?
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by LilSmith55(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
icon8:

So, u sabi Odo Oba... My House no far from dere
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by icon8: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
pneumaticos:

Ogbomoso is in oyo state ,hence we can say op is still in line

So, by your reasoning, Ogbomosho is in Ibadan city?

What is the title of the thread again, please?

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by sugah: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Op is just boboing us sha. Pictures of Ibadan is incomplete without the splash of rust and gold.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by yinkuscious(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
i am not sure OP has really been to Ibadan..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by godoluwa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aigbofa:

Why don't you simply point out the pictures that are not Ibadan? An indigine should be able to tell, don't you think so?
bt cant see baba onilu iwo road roundabout. edited pix is all i can see
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
DEDON8181:

[b]are[/b not 'is'
ohhh thanks.....Engishmart grin
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
You guys are missing out something; Ibadan is tagged a city of Rust and Gold. The rusty parts of Ibadan comprises of the ancient CBDs like Beere, Oje, yemetu, Idi arere, Oja oba, Oke Agala, Oke sapati and Oke aremo. Colonization started in the southwest in these aforementioned areas. They were the happening place then during the pre-colonial era.
The Golden areas are the newly developed peri urban areas that started spouting out around 1970's and they include: Total Garden , UCH, Mokola, Dugbe, Agodi, secretariat, Awolowo, Sango, Eleyele, Bodija, Iwo road, Ojoo, Akobo, Moniya, Ring road, Molete, Challenge, Sanyo and so on.
Presently, alot of gentrification is going on in the rusty part and i foresee a gradual renewal of those places. Ibadan is a very lovely place to live and work; the cost of living is cheap, transportation is cheap, food is cheap, the environment is getting cleaner gradually forget the past dirty outlook of ibadan. I miss that city; a city where you can be living in Ojoo and working in Apata and you will never get late to work even if you wake by 6am. I dare not do that in Lag, i dey stay Ketu working at VI and i still wake by 4:30am in other to beat traffic.
I heard some telecommunication company have shifted base to IB, i know gradually other companies will have a rethink, Lagos is congested.... I miss my IB.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.