Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. (31512 Views)

Latest MTN Service Deactivation Codes!!! / Sim Registration: Crowd At MTN Office Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt (photo) / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by Warlord3000(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
deardevil:

Bro please which side for oshodi you do ur on.... Pls where is arena located at oshodi

Pls dis my wassap num, 08168891648

The ARENA is the military cantonment shopping mall newly built recently.. Close to bolade bus stop and not far from the oshodi bridge..

Hard to miss

1 Like

Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by Setaje(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2016
rman:

Stop displaying your abysmal ignorance. Think deep and you will understand you are just a victim of an inefficient system. D[b]on't blame mtn for that. Shikena.[/b] If ncc rejects your registration 100 times, mtn will call u back 100 times. Getting angry won't prevent that.

All other things said is just a display of your own insecurities, no one is lording over u.

All other things u said are irrelevant. But this particular statement " don't blame mtn for that" shows you are the ignorant and an arrogant brute. Who do we blame? so u mean that when they came to nigeria, they didn't no that registering a sim was very important. If they had done the right thing at the right time they won't encounter all what they are going through. For you to say mtn is innocent in this is just foolish and unreasonable of you. Is that how they started in South Africa? Keep blaming government till u people loose all your customers. I won't even give you the honour of replying you anymore. In your warped mind, we should blame the government and exonerate mtn from the blame. If it is true the government is fighting mtn, the government must have seen a loop hole to fight them wiv. If they had done the right thing from the beginning. They would have no blame!
Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by kdfemi(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Roseey0:
If u cherish your number, better go find d nearest mtn office now. Come February, Many of your way dey form port wont even hv a number to port with.

Remember it was because MTN love u so much that it refused to block you alll when NCC said they should do so. Now they have a huge fine to pay.

They will block massively this time around. Just comply or port now! You go still do the registration for any network u wan port to , so why the unnecessarily wakabout.

For those of you that cherish their unique number, business line and cv contact, no shakara too much, a day in mtn wont kill you. They work sSaturdays and Sundays.
how many times would I register my sim other networks ain't like dis d second time dey blocked me dey did with out prior notice just wanted to make a call and discoverd I was blocked, went to dere office brought my student ID card and guess wat d attendant told I need a driver's license or national ID card where d hell do dey want me to get those, and my cousin and so pple I knw did deres with a student ID card....
Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by Smooyis(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
djblue007:
I as a person experienced the MTN SIM registration palava twice in the 4th quarter of the just ended 2015 in spite of the fact that I had fully done my SIM registration when it was first mandated. To my surprised I used to check my registration status with the *789# and the response was always '' your registration details are up-to-date until I was disconnected even unnotified with an SMS.
After the first registration with ''survival of the fittest'' experience I was still blocked again in a space of two weeks.
It was only one MTN outlet here in Akure doing the reconnection.
Having known that I got to the centre as early as 4am in the morning but I was 103 on the queue. It was this very day in the afternoon that some guys who couldn't withstand standing since the midnight and seeing some geogeously dressed Baba-Olowo's bypass the queue and allowed in without considering the waiting-stressed out crowd under the scorching sun in front of the air-tight MTN outlet started to engage in free-for-all with the staff.
They informed the soldiers and the police before it could be resolved. A guy sustained a deep cut in his right arm that day. It was after he was treated at a nearby clinic that he was allowed to register.
Do you believe I couldn't still get my registration done that day?
I had to leave in frustration with one female septuagenarian whose age was not regarded.
The second day I accidentally dialled a number and it just went through meaning my line had been reconnected even without registration. To ascertain if it had so pleased MTN to make me undergo this bad experience, I dialled the usual *789# code and the registration was complete.
Was that an error or what?
I was never compensated with #1 bonus. I only tried to undergo the reconnection palava because that line is my main line. Otherwise I would have dumped it and got another network SIM.

I do hope MTN officials and relevant authority are reading all these so as to enable them know where corrections can be made in order to alleviate the suffering of the people.

Like some have blamed NCC for making things difficult for Mtn, if this is true, let me use this opportunity to appeal for reconciliation for the sake of millions of Nigerians who are suffering as a result of these repeated registration exercise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by pawesome(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
if ur mtn is d line u used to register ur BVN,no need to go tru all dt stress...jst send YES to 799..de wil use ur BVN registration fr d verification...i hv rocked my 20k free credit already so its real
Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by adeoluakin: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2016
All these is because our government has no centralised database. Why can't NCC do the registration sef shey they are the ones rejecting the data sent to them. They got some money to carry out the exercise some years ago, what ever happened to that.
Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by Smooyis(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=41731083][/quote]How can one port to another network pls?
Re: My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. by DaVinci24(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2016
deebarbie:
I got a message too"Dear Esteemed Customer, you have been credited with a reward of N5,000 airtime for staying with MTN. Thank you for choosing MTN" and av been using the credit since afterrnoon.

Gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) / How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.