Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants Me To Kill My Dad (5198 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
God wants me to kill my father. . .I've been thinking about it for over a year now but I don't know what to do or what my relatives will say. . .he has been an idolater for the past 40 something years and he personally told lies about me when I was a serious christian. There was a day I finished praying and God gave me a revelation concerning his room That was always full of idols and charms. After praying, I took the broom and started sweeping on getting to his door, he ran out because it seems that if I swept the room, he was going to die, and I personally felt the presence of an angel behind me. I stopped because of my fear for my people personal well being. I just concluded my year1 exams then. I went back to school. I just left the catholic church then and entered Christ embassy. I almost failed my exams. But on complaining to a pastor who was also a teacher, he gave me the pattern of prayer points I used then and he told me my father was a witch. I was depressed for much of my years in school and wouldn't come home. . .several times, I wanted to commit suicide. Funny thing is when you tell people these things in church, nobody listens to you and people stop talking to you. Any way, I started to overcome and all the books that made me hate, I burnt them. . .I started reading my bible myself, then I got to see how bloody the bible really is. . .I started with Matthew, and then Down to the old testament. Before then, I was attending a very popular church and after receiving help from some of my relatives who were from another church, because I had an attack in which my neck became very stiff. Then I applied the anointing oil given me by that church where my relatives attend. I used it and it was very good! Immediately, my neck straightened. When my dad saw that I had gotten the victory he gave me a bottle of coke. . .I didn't want to take it but because of the relationship. . .b/w father and son. . .I took it trying to brush away hate. . .he put some diabolic substance in it and all the anointing in me felt felt like it had turned inoperative. . .as if my being had been corrupted. Truely, that of we drink any deadly thing it will not hurt you doesn't mean that we should deliberately take substances that have been infused with diabolic substance. Of course I didn't really know that that substance was in the drink. Although I felt some kind of suspicion. Any way, after that, I felt like killing him again, but then I wit held my anger but I was spiritually I active for days. . .infact, since that time, things have never been the same. I haven't been hearing from God and the law time he told me to kill him, I haven't heard from him since then because things get worse and he speaks against people, saying Archbishop Idahosa was a drug dealer and stuff like that, trying to turn me away from Christianity and now I've become totally confused because I still collect money from him and lately, I don't feel like taking anything from him. Sad to say, I have not been going to church and none of my church members have come looking for me!
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by johnydon22(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
I see another Abraham here only that the victims are reversed..

Abraham was told by God to kill his son..

While you were told by God to kill your Dad..

Since Abraham is now revered as the "father of faith" for having the stomach to attempt murdering his son.

Then maybe you will be revered soon as the "Son of Faith" if you attempt obeying your God on this one..

Good luck going down history... Who knows you might become a saint for that

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Juxtified(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
seriously, u need to be born again

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
you are just a confused 1diot so you want to kill ur father because of religion.

2 Likes

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
nokiaba3:
you are just a confused 1diot so you want to kill ur father because of religion.

Thanks, but u don't know what I'm going through!
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Juxtified:
seriously, u need to be born again

When you say born again and people keep wanting you to sin. It seems you are blind @ reader did you read my story from the beginning?
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Patented: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na u wan turn judge, jury and executioner ba. Kirikiri dey smell for your body. Devil wan burrow you use
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by johnydon22(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

When you say born again and people keep wanting you to sin. It seems you are blind @ reader did you read my story from the beginning?
Shut the fuuuck up!!! You have no reason what so ever to even conceive murdering your own father.

This is why i always have issues with those who pull out the "God told me/said" mumbo jumbo..

Have found they are individuals who cannot accept responsibilities for their own choices or ideas.

2 Likes

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Shut the fuuuck up!!! You have no reason what so ever to even conceive murdering your own father.

This is why i always have issues with those who pull out the "God told me/said" mumbo jumbo..

Have found they are individuals who cannot accept responsibilities for their own choices or ideas.

I't's obvious that you are not a christian. . .because if you were you won't be telling me this. Would you insult me or give me counsel. . .a father who is ready to disgrace you just because you go to church!
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by johnydon22(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

I't's obvious that you are not a christian. . .because if you were you won't be telling me this. Would you insult me or give me counsel. . .a father who is ready to disgrace you just because you go to church!
And that is enough reason to kill him?.. You have a sick mind..

Lets hope you don't do worse if you eventually get children and one of them decides to leave the christian faith and become a muslim..
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
johnydon22:

And that is enough reason to kill him?.. You have a sick mind..

Lets hope you don't do worse if you eventually get children and one of them decides to leave the christian faith and become a muslim..

you are still not a good counsellor, must you insult me? you haven't even told me what to do, neither have you suggested a spiritual remedy.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by johnydon22(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

you are still not a good counsellor,
Never claimed to be one

must you insult me?
Calling a spade a spade is not an insult but statement of fact

you haven't even told me what to do, neither have you suggested a spiritual remedy.
I wonder which spiritual remedy i can offer better than the one God allegedly told you himself..

Since when do you intend to start taking my words more serious than the one God told you?
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by urheme: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

you are still not a good counsellor, must you insult me? you haven't even told me what to do, neither have you suggested a spiritual remedy.

Op your problem is actually an insane one, you have a serious medical condition, you need medical attention from an expert doctor in this field.

I really feel for you because soon you will believe everybody want to harm you and you may just want to commit murder,

The sucidal tot is also a sign that your condition need to be taking seriously.......abeg where is your mum......she need to act fast since ur dad does't care.

Op pls oh i beg you, try and focus on your education....be social and make new friends in school that may allow u spend holidays in their houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by onetrack(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
urheme:

Op your problem is actually an insane one, you have a serious medical condition, you need medical attention from an expert doctor in this field.

I agree. This is not a spiritual problem, this is a mental disorder. OP should really go and talk to a psychologist and not a pastor.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by winner01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, you need serious help and this forum for sure cant provide such help. You have only wasted your time or even complicated your woes by posting your story here.

However, God is able to help you.
Let me quickly say that God cannot order you to kill your father because of any reason whatsoever. By the spirit of life in Christ Jesus, we do not operate under "an eye for and eye" convenant anymore. We have a new convenant. The voices you claim to have heard are most likely demonic influences.

1 john 4;1 says Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God.

Email me, we can settle this in the spirit

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by chiedu7: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP PLEASE KILL YOURSELF FIRST, THEN COME BACK AND KILL YOUR FATHER

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Some men will claim to hear from God, and still don't know what to do.

Are you now out of network coverage?

Why don't you kill yourself and get direct chat with God instead. God loves you better(than your dad), he should take better care of you. I guess Satan created your dad.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Krystalzkris(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
dear Op,after killing ur dad wot next?? You would then be free to go to church abi

Mtcheew... And when i say religion should be scrapped,somebody will say am talking trash...

Pls somebody should help send d Op to Yaba left for treatment..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
@op.The bible says that "obedience is better than sacrifice". Obey God today and reap eternal rewards. My 2 coins.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dear OP, your condition is actually a psychological one. I think you need to see a pyschologist or go for counselling. And please, please, stop this "hearing a voice from God" excuse.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello to all.

Anything that is against the principle of love and justice, is against the laws of God and is therefore against God. Henceforth, God cannot tell anyone to kill. If God can tell people to kill and destroy, what would the devil do?

Whatever reasons and excuses we bring forward to attribute/ascribe unrighteousness to God do not hold. God is Love and Justice, whatever is not consistent with love and justice, is not from GOD, Period.

@ OP
Whatever you think your dad did to you or to anyone that is not correct, you are to love him and treat him fairly. God does not expect you to kill people, he expects you to love them.

Blessings to all.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
LoJ:
Hello to all.

Anything that is against the principle of love and justice, is against the laws of God and is therefore against God. Henceforth, God cannot tell anyone to kill. If God can tell people to kill and destroy, what would the devil do?

Whatever reasons and excuses we bring forward to attribute/ascribe unrighteousness to God do not hold. God is Love and Justice, whatever is not consistent with love and justice, is not from GOD, Period.

@ OP
Whatever you think your dad did to you or to anyone that is not correct, you are to love him and treat him fairly. God does not expect you to kill people, he expects you to love them.

Blessings to all.

Whatever Bokoharam does God does not expect you to kill them. He expects you to love them...
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
LoJ:
Hello to all.

@ OP

Blessings to all.

And what is Justice? Any one that blasphemes the Holy ghost has no forgiveness....neither in this world or the world to come...

Any one that deliberately causes some one to slide. . .is a wicked person.And he personally told me that it's good to be wicked and wants to set me on a wicked path. . . and sends trial and temptations everyday to me. . .

Even when I'm over 18 and free to practise my religion...
Can't even stand him and wouldn't want to bring my future wife to meet him because I'm afraid he will discourage her by his beliefs and all the diabolical and rubbish talks he does. . .
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dear Op... Don't be discouraged. We wrestle not againzt flesh and blood. He is still your dad.. I feel for you because i went through the same situation when my dad was still alive.. Pray to God to intervene into your case.. You can fast and also pray to God to separate you and your witch Father peacefully.. Don't kill him your self.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by stevecantrell: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
I know a guy just like you...he killed himself a few years ago...could be right, your dad may be an evil man but you need to take care of your mental health first - (schizophrenia + depressive psychosis).
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by stonemasonn: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
timonski:
@op.The bible says that "obedience is better than sacrifice".
Obey God today and reap eternal rewards. My 2 coins.
INDEED! And how do you know its not Satan talking to him. Mtcheew mad people everywhere.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
stevecantrell:
I know a guy just like you...he killed himself a few years ago...could be right, your dad may be an evil man but you need to take care of your mental health first - (schizophrenia + depressive psychosis).

See, I said God wanted to kill him a few years ago, but I prevented it. . .

Secondly, God wanted to kill him again. . .He actually died, don't get me wrong I wish he would die, not because I hate him, but his living doesn't benefit anybody apart from the fact that he's feeding the family. . .and this church thing has become complicated for me, to worsen things, My sister got married to a divorced man which has actually spoiled prayer for me, because I usually pray for my family, I read Ezra 10 to her which said foreign wives and their children should be put away, but she paid deaf ears. . .and this has affected my relationship with my entire family. . .I seem to be the only one who want's to live holy, but yet is not given the chance to.

As for my dad dying, I laid my hands on him. . .so that he could rectify all the wrongs he did to me before he goes. . .because he really spoilt my image all because I was preaching the right thing. ..I'm afraid that I have no love left in me because I've been stressed by these happenings and events. . .I really used to have visions, but I've not been stable I can't even pray no more. . .I used to wake up in the morning and speak in tongues. . . but even my catholic sister hated me. . .

I've been so pressurized to give up. . .
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
stonemasonn:
INDEED! And how do you know its not Satan talking to him. Mtcheew mad people everywhere.
WTF! How can you advise him to disobey God?shocked the Creator of the universe has spoken! And he has no other choice but to obey.
A good christian should be able to differentiate God's voice from satan's voice.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
stevecantrell:

I really appreciate this. . .Ok, I've been searching my Bible ok, but it's not easy too. . .as I see a lot of prophesies about fallen kingdoms. . .Kingdoms that are meant to fall and I start doing research into history and religion and kings. . .really, trying to find out the truth has really got me studying my bible. . .I just wish there was a bible school that is really in depth into all these things. . . so, I'm really getting worried. . .

So you can be sure to say I don't wan't to make a mistake. . .
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
stevecantrell:

Thanks guy, I really appreciate your care. . .I really am depressed and don't feel like living again
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Boko Haram
Hello Buddy,
The problem is not Boko Haram (only) but the mindset that leads to groups like Boko Haram. That mindset is the same that you display: it is the thinking that somehow one is the right hand of GOD, used by him to punish others by killing, destroying them. It is the intolerance and the spiritual arrogance that makes one convinced that only a specific religious system is 'approved by God' and all others are leading to some form of destruction. It is the belief that whoever does not agree with me, is necessarily of the devil.

If we truly care about calamities like Boko Haram, let's start by changing ourselves. Religion and spirituality are not one and the same thing. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

Again, you Father may have been wicked to you. At least that is your sensing. Any reasonable person can't judge the situation, having not heard his own side of the story. However, the idea to kill someone who persecutes us, is certainly not of God. There are other ways to tackle the issue peacefully, and respect the sanctity of a Human life.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Buddy,
The problem is not Boko Haram (only) but the mindset that leads to groups like Boko Haram. That mindset is the same that you display: it is the thinking that somehow one is the right hand of GOD, used by him to punish others by killing, destroying them. It is the intolerance and the spiritual arrogance that makes one convinced that only a specific religious system is 'approved by God' and all others are leading to some form of destruction. It is the belief that whoever does not agree with me, is necessarily of the devil.

If we truly care about calamities like Boko Haram, let's start by changing ourselves. Religion and spirituality are not one and the same thing. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

Again, you Father may have been wicked to you. At least that is your sensing. Any reasonable person can't judge the situation, having not heard his own side of the story. However, the idea to kill someone who persecutes us, is certainly not of God. There are other ways to tackle the issue peacefully, and respect the sanctity of a Human life.

Cheers.

I used to love Jesus when I was a boy. . .Jesus said we cannot follow him yeah if we hate not our own parents. ..he said he has come to bring a sword and not peace. . .how can churches in Nigeria understand persecution when they are busy chasing after wealth?

No matter what you think, I have disobeyed God twice and not let my father die, but I'm the one suffering it. I suffered when God wanted to eliminate him, but I prevented God from doing that. Now I feel like doing it physically because I'm tired!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health / Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth / Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.