Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (6485 Views)

Skrill VS Neteller Which Is Better / Get N10,000 Worth Of Airtime Free To Share Your Opinion! / Porridge Meals Vs Daycare Services: Which One Is Preferable As A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by tugrow(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: .. by Vicky2k(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Payoneer is better cos its a globally accepted dollar dominated account with a mastercard from usa. Its the best if u work online and get paid here in nigeria. Netteller is just applicable to the nigerian setting
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Vicky2k:
Payoneer is better cos its a globally accepted dollar dominated account with a mastercard from usa. Its the best if u work online and get paid here in nigeria. Netteller is just applicable to the nigerian setting
neteller also has a master card and you can credit it with your Nigerian card, which I you can't credit payoneer with our card unless Card to card transfer from both payonoor card

1 Like

Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
guess you know you can't withdraw usd from neteller. You will have to sell it to those who need neteller. Neteller is also accepted in most website
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
bedfordng:
guess you know you can't withdraw usd from neteller. You will have to sell it to those who need neteller. Neteller is also accepted in most website
bro you can withdraw USD from neteller in Nigeria through 2 ways, direct bank wire transfer and net+ master card ,

3 Likes

Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2016
tugrow:
bro you can withdraw USD from neteller in Nigeria through 2 ways, direct bank wire transfer and net+ master card ,
have you tried it because when i tried to make money Out via direct bank transfer, i only saw euro and pounds, no USD was showing on the list of currencies. I had to send them a message to notify them of the problem and they sent me a reply saying USD Is Not allowed for direct bank transfer. You can only transfer usd to another neteller user, not for direct deposit
Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
tugrow:
Hello sir, With my neteller account, is it possible to pay a China suppliers? Thanks
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
bedfordng:
have you tried it because when i tried to make money Out via direct bank transfer, i only saw euro and pounds, no USD was showing on the list of currencies. I had to send them a message to notify them of the problem and they sent me a reply saying USD Is Not allowed for direct bank transfer. You can only transfer usd to another neteller user, not for direct deposit
that why this thread is created, not certain Bro but will confirm soon and will get back to all with acurrate answer
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Hello sir, With my neteller account, is it possible to pay a China suppliers? Thanks
yes, very possible, net+ card is acceptable in any MasterCard acceptable website
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
tugrow:
that why this thread is created, not certain Bro but will confirm soon and will get back to all with acurrate answer
the way you responded earlier, i thought you have tried it yourself. Anyway, go and confirm it yourself before commenting.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Payoneer:

- Suitable for Receiving Payments From Any U.S based company

- Virtual collection account to receive ACH inflows

- Prepaid MasterCard to access funds in USD

- U.k Based Prepaid card (Not US)

Neteller:

- Suitable For receiving payments ONLY FROM neteller users... not reliable | Is everybody using neteller

- Neteller seems stale. Not all sites accept neteller infact, Most sites accept basically PayPal and/or direct MasterCard and Visa

- The neteller card (net+) has a high decline rate. Even on paypal it always gets declined. There always re chances of your payments failing

- Withdrawals in USD not possible

- No bank account to receive offline payment.

My verdict: Payoneer wins
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
bedfordng:
the way you responded earlier, i thought you have tried it yourself. Anyway, go and confirm it yourself before commenting.
ok, just communicate with them, the don't wire transfer in USD but available in ero and pound, so you can select ero or pound when when making a wire transfer with them

Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
tugrow:
ok, just communicate with them, the don't wire transfer in USD but available in ero and pound, so you can select ero or pound when when making a wire transfer with them
what if you don't have any of the currency in your account aside usd, how then would you withdraw the euro or pounds when you only have usd in your account. Guess the net+ card should be an alternative. Aside that, most of us who operates dom account, make use of usd currency
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
bedfordng:
what if you don't have any of the currency in your account aside usd, how then would you withdraw the euro or pounds when you only have usd in your account. Guess the net+ card should be an alternative. Aside that, most of us who operates dom account, make use of usd currency
bro,this Is what it means, your neteller money is in USD, when you want to make transfer, the will ask you which currency you will prefer to sent out your money, they you choose ero or pounds, your Usd currency will be sent out as ero or pounds,
Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
tugrow:
yes, very possible, net+ card is acceptable in any MasterCard acceptable website
Thanks for the response, how.much rate do they charge per dollar.
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Thanks for the response, how.much rate do they charge per dollar.
meaning what
Re: .. by arbitrage: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2016
bedfordng:

Is your neteller account a Nigerian registered one? Can it withdraw money out to Nigerian dom account? Please help me check your money in deposit option. I want to know if neteller will give option of funding your account by bank deposit from Nigeria and what their banking details are. Mine is UK and also gives me UK bank details.

As per currency of your neteller account, it doesn't matter because your Euro or Pounds withdrawal may be deposited in Nigeria as the currency of your dom. Example is my payza withdrawal, which is in dollars but only gets to Nigerian dom account as Euro because Payza sends from Norway bank account. So when GTbank could not receive my withdrawal into my USD dom, I had to open Euro account too to receive Payza Euros.

1 Like

Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2016
tugrow:
meaning what
understood, Thnks
Re: .. by suyamasta(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2016
arbitrage:

As per currency of your neteller account, it doesn't matter because your Euro or Pounds withdrawal may be deposited in Nigeria as the currency of your dom. Example is my payza withdrawal, which is in dollars but only gets to Nigerian dom account as Euro because Payza sends from Norway bank account. So when GTbank could not receive my withdrawal into my USD dom, I had to open Euro account too to receive Payza Euros.
Pls what is the cost of euro withdrawal from payza like payza charges and bank charges, for example if i withdraw 100 euros how much will arrive in my naija dorm account?
Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anyone ready to sell dollar through Neteller? I want to buy Neteller dollar.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
aleshsenior2000:

I do sell $ Neteller reply back if you still need to buy

Thanks
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
you can get in touch with me for fast exchange of neteller at the cheapest price
Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2016
bedfordng:
you can get in touch with me for fast exchange of neteller at the cheapest price
Ok, At what rate.
Re: .. by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2016
writejhn27:

I do sell $ Neteller reply back if you still need to buy
Thanks
ok boss, at what rate.
Re: .. by tugrow(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
suyamasta:
Pls what is the cost of euro withdrawal from payza like payza charges and bank charges, for example if i withdraw 100 euros how much will arrive in my naija dorm account?
please somebody with good idea should answer this
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Ok, At what rate.
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
suyamasta:
it all depends on your bank. The bank will remove their own charges
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
arbitrage:

Is your neteller account a Nigerian registered one? Can it withdraw money out to Nigerian dom account? Please help me check your money in deposit option. I want to know if neteller will give option of funding your account by bank deposit from Nigeria and what their banking details are. Mine is UK and also gives me UK bank details.

yes you can deposit USD via bank transfer.

As for withdrawing euro, those who don't have euro or pounds dom account, guess they can't get their cash since they don't have such account.
Re: .. by suyamasta(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
bedfordng:
it all depends on your bank. The bank will remove their own charges
like how much did ur bank charge u and what bank did u use?
Re: .. by kashmoney15: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello frndz, if u hv open dom acct pls help me which bank is good to do that and their requirement..
Re: .. by bedfordng(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
suyamasta:
like how much did ur bank charge u and what bank did u use?
i have not done neteller or payza bank transfer so i can't say.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
ok boss, at what rate.

Sorry for late reply 250 but if buying more than 100$ I can give you for 249.5

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Fears Heighten As OPEC Cuts Production Quota, Oil Price Slides / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria Part 2 / Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.