Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) (31397 Views)

Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye is set to be conferred with the title of Jarman (Chief Warrior/Defender) of Okuta in Kwara state on Saturday 9th January, 2015.

The Emirate recognizes Senator Melaye for his role in championing public interests and fighting corruption.

President Muhammadu Buhari,Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki, House of Reps speaker Yakubu Dogara, Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed; the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Sulu Gambari, Kogi State Governor, Captain Idris Wada; the Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai; and the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state, Kashim Shettima of Borno and Abdelaziz Yari of Zamfara State,Federal Ministers of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN); Solid Minerals, Kayode Fayemi;Communications, Adebayo Shittu; Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed;Foreign Affairs Junior Minister Aisha Abubakar, Minister of State (Interior),Khadijhat Bukar Abba; as well as the Clerk of both Senate and House of Reps will attend the event.

See photos of the Senator glamorously dressed in turban attire in a pre-event photo shoot above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/senator-dino-melaye-rocks-turban.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Adaowerri111: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
So nice and befitting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Maghan37: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tripple twaile to u sir. I have respect 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Threecrownz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shey dem neva carry dis man ni?...if he b pdp member like dat he go don go...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by scribble: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
See as e be like emir

Emir of stupidity and stealing.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by BTT(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Anything the people of Okuta, and the entire Kwara NorthWest will do -within the law that is- to get limelight is ok by me.

As far as I know, there are no people so forgotten in this country than the Barubas and Bokobarus of that area, comprising largely of Kaiama and Barutein Local Government Areas of Kwara State.

If not, who be Melaye?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
scribble:
See as e be like emir Meaning?He is qualified for the award that is why they are giving it to him

Emir of stupidity and stealing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by adeasaith: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Lasgidy1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wolf in sheep clothing. All I still see is rascality in display

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Temismith(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
OK
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Missy89(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Africans and vanity
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
It nevers make him royalte grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Ola17: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
This is turbaning of corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by gurunlocker: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
fighting corruption?? issokay
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fits him well
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by WETCUNT: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
HE CAN SINGLE-HANDEDLY CHANGE THE RUSTED ROOFING SHEETS OF THAT REGION

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Chinaimporter: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
lol
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by ojnnaco(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
All Join!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by free2ryhme: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Corrupt people corrupting titles

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by kunzaar83(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by donofdons: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
yorubas are eternally grateful to the fulanis for their liberation of yoruba land from frequent inter-yoruba warfare. There is nothing wrong with yorubas being ruled by fulanis and these fulanis have demonstrated a great ability to rule and i am even suggesting that other yoruba states should be handed over to fulani overlords....Pure africans can hardly acheive greatness by themselves....a great race is needed to guide us to acheive greatness just like the germans guided europe and arab guided asia

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by daveson07: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you can afford it, dem go find one title give you.
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by AdamsToyin: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP, after that long list of APC all Starz, You now ended it with "will attend". Will they attend? Have they attended? Abi all na dream things. Just curious.

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by misspicy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
BTT:
Anything the people of Okuta, and the entire Kwara NorthWest will do -within the law that is- to get limelight is ok by me.

As far as I know, there are no people so forgotten in this country than the Barubas and Bokobarus of that area, comprising largely of Kaiama and Barutein Local Government Areas of Kwara State.

If not, who be Melaye?
God bless you,I guess that is the reason for the title conferment

that region has been abandoned for far too long

travelling on the road is like a journey to hell,so rough,I can remember my last trip to that land last year,it was all regrets,talk about electricity,exposure,civilization,education,infrastructure ,everything is lacking lipsrsealed

I wonder how the president and his entourage got to that town,am sure an helicopter did the work..

May God help them

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
Corrupt people corrupting titles
blame monetary corruption ...undecided
whenever I look at Melaye's face while talking, I see insincerity, dishonesty,lack of integrity, I see someone who speaks tongue-in cheek... to me he's not real.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by Chinaimporter: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=13pt]Another emirate in kwara state?? and a full blooded Yoruba man proudly dressing like a fulani emir in the land of his ancestors
please i want to honestly ask yoruba people if they have accepted fulani supremacy and overlordship in illorin?
Please are there more fulanis in illorin than yorubas?
Which religion is predominant in kwara state?
Is saraki family yorubas or fulanis?

i really want to know because i love nigeria and dont want anybody to dominate the other

[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by WETCUNT: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Another emirate in kwara state?? and a full blooded Yoruba man proudly dressing like a fulani emir in the land of his ancestors
please i want to honestly ask yoruba people if they have accepted fulani supremacy and overlordship in illorin?
Please are there more fulanis in illorin than yorubas?
Which religion is predominant in kwara state?
Is saraki family yorubas or fulanis?

i really want to know because i love nigeria and dont want anybody to dominate the other

[/size]
BROS WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO INCITE PEOPLE LIVING UNDER RUSTED ROOFING SHEETS

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by 7footre(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dino 1
Too much clothing jor, hope he doesn't trip and fall
Re: Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
So should I start crying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.