Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Guys Superiority! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Superiority! (1616 Views)

Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Superiority! by horlahmie(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
Why do guys feel superior after sleeping with a gurl. Don't they know the gurl also slept wiv them? i think its a 50-50 relationship
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
I guess to such foolish fellows its a man's world undecided
Re: Guys Superiority! by vanderjo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
@poster,
you are generalising,not all men.

@Thoniaslim,
you don't seem to like men thta much?
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
van der jo:

@Thoniaslim,
you don't seem to like men thta much?

Yes because you've met me to know that? undecided abi!!!! Duh!
Re: Guys Superiority! by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
horlahmie:

Why do guys feel superior after sleeping with a gurl. Don't they know the gurl also slept wiv them? i think its a 50-50 relationship

Probably cos 'some' girls think they got gold in between their legs. so when the poor bloke work his backside off to land it, he works with his shoulder high
Re: Guys Superiority! by izeek(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
when uconsider the forming these girls put up b4 the show,
then u wud realise its a well deserved prie and the guy has to raise his shoulder. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Superiority! by Feelitx(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
What has superiority got to do with two people who consent to having their sexual hunger satisfied ?
Re: Guys Superiority! by tpiah: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
I dont know why they feel superior jare.

like a cat that got the cream.
Re: Guys Superiority! by tpiah: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
Feelitx:

What has superiority got to do with two people who consent to having their sexual hunger satisfied ?

different in naija terminology.
Re: Guys Superiority! by curious121(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
@thonia
why do you act so childish sometimes? all the guy did was ask a question, there was no need for the overeacting and the use of 'duh!', sounds too damn childsih, damn.
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Blah Blah Blah. . .talk to the hand! cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by curious121(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
ok
Re: Guys Superiority! by biola44: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2009
cos of d drama d girls put up b4 d show, grin
Re: Guys Superiority! by vanderjo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Thoniaslim,
i asked a question cuz from ur posts,i noticed u are always put them down/.
Re: Guys Superiority! by izeek(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
@biola
no be wetin i first talk!
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
van der jo:

@Thoniaslim,
i asked a question cuz from ur posts,i noticed u are always put them down/.

Do I?  
Re: Guys Superiority! by vanderjo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
@THONIASLIM,
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION,FROM UR POSTS you do always put them down.
yes you do.
Re: Guys Superiority! by biola44: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
izeek:

@biola no be wetin i first talk!
big deal 4 talking ma own? cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
van der jo:

@THONIASLIM,
I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION,FROM UR POSTS you do always put them down.
yes you do.

Ok! cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by luxoire(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
finally (exhale) some one who thinks like - when i yarn dem say Luxoire be Extremist / fundamentalist - for feminism!!!!

exactly - why do men feel by sleeping with a babe dey have 'used' her and the girl too will be feeling 'used' shoooo - just tell him same way he 'slept with you' you too 'slept with him' and you enjoyed it same way he did- no body used any body! sometimes we give men that power over us

my ex was trying to use this to make me feel bad - going around telling ppl he slept with me- i just told those ppl to go ask him to RETHINK THE WHOLE SITUATION AND TRULY ASSESSED WHO WAS USING YOU physically and psychologically? cool

from then on he shut up - supposed he wouldnt want to find out the anwer - in case he didnt like the truth

nonsensical idiots angry angry
Re: Guys Superiority! by Romeo4real(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
I guess to such foolish fellows its a man's world
@Thoniaslim - it would have helped if you spent some time considering the question, instead of engaging mouth before brain. As a woman, this comment obviously applies to u, so u must have slept with fellows such as you describe - which makes you just as foolish.

The real reason lies with the women. Women ALWAYS make you feel that YOU slept with them, rather than the other way round, or that you slept with each other.
The reason is so the can appear more morally upright than men in the areas of sexual relationships, and thus be able to claim a morel stance should the whole thing go belly up. That's why they always say things like " Why did YOU sleep with me, if u knew it was not going to work?"

You will never hear that from a man.
Re: Guys Superiority! by sinceerr: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Thoniaslim - it would have helped if you spent some time considering the question, instead of engaging mouth before brain. As a woman, this comment obviously applies to u, so u must have slept with fellows such as you describe - which makes you just as foolish.

The real reason lies with the women. Women ALWAYS make you feel that YOU slept with them, rather than the other way round, or that you slept with each other.
The reason is so the can appear more morally upright than men in the areas of sexual relationships, and thus be able to claim a morel stance should the whole thing go belly up. That's why they always say things like " Why did YOU sleep with me, if u knew it was not going to work?"

Lmao grin
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
Romeo4real:

Lmao. . . grin  grin grin I guess it stung huh? . . .well whatever! makes no difference to me cus your opinion doesn't count cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
@thoniaslim,
pls i advice u to do a research on why guys are more superior than women in this world,i bet u that u will be on the research for nothing less than 90 yrs and u wont still be able to complete it.

guys are superior to women in almost everything.

pple will call ur ex a player for stroking u
and those same pple will call u d `conquered girl`

i know u wont accept.
Re: Guys Superiority! by rave2u: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
Does it really make a difference?
Re: Guys Superiority! by tpiah: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
seriously, how can you be superior to something you know you cant do without?

The woman's dashdash holds the key to your sense of well being- so how are you superior to what controls you?
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
charles316:

@thoniaslim,
pls i advice u to do a research on why guys are more superior than women in this world,i bet u that u will be on the research for nothing less than 90 yrs and u wont still be able to complete it.

guys are superior to women in almost everything.

pple will call ur ex a player for stroking u
and those same pple will call u d `conquered girl`

i know u wont accept.

Yea rite  grin. . .long yawn. . .Next plsss . .  cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by switosman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
pls will everybody on this thread keep quite.

the key and the key hole which should feel superior?

the finger that soot the etching ear which enjoys the contact?

a guy dont feel anything close to superior it happens he got egos
Re: Guys Superiority! by tpiah: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
switosman:

pls will everybody on this thread keep quite.

the key and the key hole which should feel superior?

the finger that soot the etching ear which enjoys the contact?

a guy dont feel anything close to superior it happens he got egos

Isnt a key useless without a keyhole, to use your own analogy. abi wasnt a key expressly made for a keyhole?

which finger is soothing which itching ear? Unless the woman is the finger and you're the itching ear cheesy

No be both of una dey itch?
Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ thoniaslim,

happy u have accepted
Re: Guys Superiority! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
charles316:

@ thoniaslim,

happy u have accepted

Then you must be really d*****r than I thought you were. . . grin grin grin

Dude Whatever! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Me If U Can! Vote / And Then She Opens Her Mouth... / Couples Wearing Matching Outfits Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.