Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66610 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by tetengi4life(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. for those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread. it contains free materials (project application letters, solicitation letters and procedures, project analysis etc) FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

It is from an award winning ex-corps member
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Sasuwa(f): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
i chose kano. oyo, plateaux and rivers which is the best
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sasuwa:
i chose kano. oyo, plateaux and rivers which is the best
Rivers, oyo, kano nd plateau in descending order

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.