Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning (13271 Views)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
If you want to find out what is your zodiac sign and which are your compatible zodiac signs, you are on the right place. Here you will find out all about zodiac sign astrology, zodiac sign compatibility and zodiac sign dates.
There are 12 zodiac signs, and each sign has its own strengths and weaknesses, its own specific traits, desires and attitude towards life and people. On the basis of analysis of images of the sky, or the position of the planets at the moment of birth, astrology can give us a glimpse of a person's basic characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears. We can really get to know people much better, if we know the basic characteristics of the zodiac signs.

Each of the 12 horoscope signs fall under a specific zodiac element. The four zodiac elements are: air, fire, earth and water and each of them represent an essential type of energy that acts in each of us. Astrology aims to help us focus these energies on the positive aspects and to gain a better understanding of our positive traits and deal with the negative ones. These four elements are found in each of us and they describe the four unique personality types associated with astrological signs. The four zodiac elements exhibit profound influence on basic character traits, emotions, behavior and thinking.

WATER SIGNS
Water signs are exceptionally emotional and ultra-sensitive people. They are highly intuitive and they can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Water signs have a great memory and they love profound conversations and intimacy. They openly criticize themselves and are always here to support their loved ones. The Water Signs are: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

FIRE SIGNS
Fire signs tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. They get angry quickly, but they also forgive easily. These are adventurers with immense energy. They are physically very strong and are a source of inspiration for others. Fire signs are intelligent, self-aware, creative and idealistic people, always ready for action. The Fire Signs are: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

EARTH SIGNS
Earth signs are the “grounded” people on the planet and the ones who bring us down to earth. They are mostly conservative and realistic, but they can also be very emotional. They love luxury and material goods. They are practical, loyal and stable and they stick by their people through hard times. The Earth Signs are: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

AIR SIGNS
Air signs are people who love communication and relationships with other people. They are thinkers, friendly, intellectual, communicative and analytical people. They love philosophical discussions, social gatherings and good books. They enjoy giving advices but they can also be very superficial. The Air Signs are: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

ZODIAC SIGNS COMPATIBILITY LOVE CHART
There are no incompatible zodiac signs in astrology, which means that any two signs are more or less compatible. Two people whose zodiac signs are highly compatible will get along very easily because they are on the same wavelength. But, people whose zodiac signs are less compatible, will need to be more patient and tactful in order to achieve a happy and harmonious relationship.

As we all know, zodiac signs belong to four elements:
Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Signs that have the same element are naturally compatible because they understand each other best. Synastry is a branch of astrology where two natal charts are compared in order to determine the quality of the love connections between zodiac signs. Synastry or a relationship horoscope can be a useful tool for partners who want to know the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship. Comparing signs can also help in gaining a better understanding of the partner, which will result in a better relationship.

The following is a chart showing the astrology love compatibility of zodiac signs. Take a look at the chart and see which zodiac signs are best together! To read the zodiac signs compatibility chart, simply find your zodiac sign in the left column and see the size of the heart located in the column that corresponds to your partner's zodiac sign. The bigger the heart, the higher your compatibility!

WHY DO WE BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY
The answer to this question lies in the same realm as why we believe in just about any superstition in life. People believe in astrology because it offers many desirable things such as information and assurance about the future, a way to resolve their issues and to improve their relationships with their partners, family, and friends.
Astrology claims that nothing in life is coincidental and everything that happens to us happens for a particular reason. Astrology can provide us some good answers as to why these things happen to us and it can also predict them in advance. In this way, astrology actually helps people to understand the world around them much better.

As practiced today, astrology can work quite well. Most of the people who visit astrologers or read their horoscopes regularly, end up feeling happy and satisfied. This does not mean that the astrologers have accurately predicted the individuals' future based on their horoscope dates, but it means that having a horoscope cast can be actually a very fulfilling experience.

The Earth is positioned under the constellations everyone knows now as their star signs. Many people diligently follow their horoscopes and believe in their astrology signs meanings. This isn't surprising, as astrology is widely popular and everyone in the world knows which are their horoscope dates and signs. People enjoy reading their horoscope signs forecasts and this often leads to changes in personalities, behaviors and decision-making processes.
Astrology can be a real lifesaver because it lets you know of the future obstacles and problems in advance. It is up to you whether you want to believe the advice and precautions suggested in a horoscope reading and save yourself from the pain without doing much.

People believe in astrology because it's just fun. The zodiac dates, the signs, the little fortune telling tricks and more. We can associate zodiac signs to almost all aspects of our lives and we will see they are truly insightful and correct. Our horoscopes are unique and they can help us find and reveal our strengths, weaknesses as well as our natural qualities.

Astrology can also help us to find out which relationships are compatible - and which are not. Horoscope compatibility can improve our relationships with other zodiac signs. By knowing about your love potential, you can make the best use of opportunities and take appropriate measures to lead a happy love or married life.
Astrology takes into account two major aspects - our birth potential and the effects of the planets and the stars on our personal horoscope. It can help us choose the right career and education path for us, in order to make a good and successful life.

Last, but not least - we believe in astrology because it's about us. My horoscope is like a blueprint of my life that got created precisely at the time I was born. That means that my birth chart is as unique as my fingerprints are. Each planet's placement in my horoscope can reveal a lot about my personality and destiny.

HOROSCOPE DATES AND INFORMATION
Aries - March 21 to April 19
Taurus - April 20 - May 20
Gemini - May 21 - June 21
Cancer - June 21 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 22
Virgo - August 23 - September 22
Libra - September 23 - October 22
Scorpio - October 23 - November 21
Sagittarius - November 22 - December 21
Capricorn - December 22 - January 19
Aquarius - January 20 - February 18
Pisces - February 19- March 20

Culled from http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticlacla
Cc: farano
Cc: rocktation
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Gofwane(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Team aquarius. You are right to an extent

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Cancer rocks kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by nerdfrost(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2016
#TeamCancer na we sure pass grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Maamin(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Gemini baby!

6 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Horseshit

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2016
*****************************************************************************************************************
They get angry quickly, but they also forgive easily. These are adventurers with immense energy. They are physically very strong and are a source of inspiration for others. Fire signs are intelligent, self-aware, creative and idealistic people, always ready for action.

#Team leo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
*****************************************************************************************************************
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2016
grayht:
They get angry quickly, but they also forgive easily. These are adventurers with immense energy. They are physically very strong and are a source of inspiration for others. Fire signs are intelligent, self-aware, creative and idealistic people, always ready for action.

#Team leo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
where lalasticlacla sef.... cheesy
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by sayyid(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
team pisces all dah way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by babygoat: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Capricorn -GOAT greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
babygoat:
Capricorn -GOAT greatest of all time

True dat. We aren't called the goat for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
aim5:

True dat. We aren't called the goat for no reason.

Lol, everyone & their mama know Aquarius isssss god cool

Happy new year, Aim smiley It's been a while.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Lol, everyone & their mama know Aquarius isssss god cool

Happy new year, Aim smiley It's been a while.

Is this the South African lady I know? Haha I've been busy for some time so I wouldn't know. And happy New Year ma.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
aim5:

Is this the South African lady I know? Haha I've been busy for some time so I wouldn't know. And happy New Year ma.

Yes, it is I tongue Happy birthday in advance. If I still remember correctly it's on the 19th or 20th (the Aquarius cusp), right?

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Yes, it is I tongue Happy birthday in advance. If I still remember correctly it's on the 19th or 20th (the Aquarius cusp), right?

Nah on the 17th cheesy The same as Michelle Obama, Muhammad Ali, Dwyane Wade, Betty White and others.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
aim5:

Nah on the 17th cheesy The same as Michelle Obama, Muhammad Ali, Dwyane Wade, Betty White and others.

Close enough tongue

When last did you visit the astrology forum? Haven't been there in a while. Hope they're all well.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by tijusegele(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
As a capricorn ur guardian angel is VIRGO. Capricorn are devil disguised as ANGEL. #I'Mcapricorn

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by tijusegele(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Capricorn best mate is virgo,
Never lose 3 pple taurus,cancer n CAPRICORN dey r d most sincere n true lovers
Capricorn dnt lik dependinon orda pple 4 things so dey work harder dan most so dey can provide 4 demsef
Capricorn are often polite but ve strong opinion.
Uncomfortable talkin abt feelings.
Naturally look mature.
Capricorn fear is failure.
Dey r hardworking, straightforward, loyal, stubborn, uncontent until @ d top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by tijusegele(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
MOTTO:- if u dnt lik me dat ur problem, nt mine.
Capricorn tend 2 act shy @ 1st but once u get 2 know dem dey r outgoing n fun 2 be arund.
Wen dey are angry leave dem because @ dat moment dey dnt kia

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by njiasi30(f): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Aries 4 life. U re 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you aren't an aries, you do not exist!

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by cuteT(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
#team_gemini# grin#team_gemini#

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
tijusegele:
As a capricorn ur guardian angel is VIRGO. Capricorn are devil disguised as ANGEL. #I'Mcapricorn

How are we Capricorn devils? Haha is it because we are ruled by Saturn/Satan?

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
sylvalord:
If you aren't an aries, you do not exist!

Haha I like Aries girl's head shape.

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by menabae(f): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudly angels virgos........

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Saggitarius

2 Likes

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2016
cuteT:
#team_gemini# grin#team_gemini#
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by cruzita(f): 6:05am On Jan 14, 2016
I proudly rep LEO
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Standardf: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Actually, your zodiac sign says little about u. It actually generalizes it's description. But a more precise explanation is gotten from the calculation of your date of birth, month and year. If u provide me with these, I will tell u personally who u are. I mean everythn about u, which will be quite different from that of another person that has the same sign as u.
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by fmpraise1(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Good Day, am Femi Praise by name, I will be publishing such book like that next year March so be ready to get your copy. it's also contain like and dislike and why people are not compatible and what we should expecting of guys of different signs and also of ladies of all signs their characters in relationships

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save My Relationship / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.