Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning (13353 Views)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Airforce1(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by ZodiacPsycho(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
The GREATEST SCORPIO Video EVER Made?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO70YfqpVyc&t=85s

OUR WEBSITE>>> http://ZodiacPsycho.com
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by ZodiacPsycho(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by greendanni: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
grayht:
Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticlacla
Cc: farano
Cc: rocktation

This is also a great explanation
Arranging The Chart

The real illustration of a horoscope is basic in theory, yet conveys an assortment of complex computations. The horoscope chart can be viewed as a two-dimensional preview of a four-dimensional idea—because the horoscope is intended to not just track the areas of the planets in space, yet to secure them to a specific time, moreover. It's a depiction of the close planetary system right now an individual was born.

To start with, and most important, we have to know the correct place and time that an individual was born. Clearly, few out of every odd detail will be known, yet the more exact the better. The time must be determined against GMT, or Greenwich Mean Time, and the area must be converted into scope and longitude.

For what reason is area important? Because a standout amongst the most important parts of the horoscope is the Ascendant, or the group of stars that was ascending at the birth. That group of stars is different relying upon where the birth occurs. Two individuals born at precisely the same minute on inverse sides of the planet won't have a similar horoscope.

Next, the astrologer draws a hover (or, in a more present day setting, hits the "print" catch). This circle speaks to the twelve signs of the Zodiac and the Houses they rule.

The exact opposite thing required is an Ephemeris. This is a chart that tells the areas of the planets on a given day.

With these pieces before the astrologer, the person is presently prepared to make the chart. Utilizing the Ephemeris, the area of every planet is determined and noted. The Sun and Moon, however not so much planets, are still considered such for reasons for the chart. Every planet will can be categorized as one of the twelve Houses and the zodiac signs also have an explanation for each.

From that point onward, lines are attracted to associate the planets with the goal that their edges (called Aspects) can be estimated. Close viewpoints—the Conjunctions—have an amplifying impact, making their impact more grounded, and wide angles, called Oppositions, have a countering impact.

When the majority of the illustrations are done, the astrologer can work out the outcomes, in dialect like "Mercury is in your house of Health, conjunct to Venus in the house of Children." smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Mafialeader: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
njiasi30:
Aries 4 life. U re 100% correct.
una too stubborn, lady I am chasing now is an Aries and she is a real handful, likes me but puts me through stress.

Libra like me

1 Like

Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mafialeader:
una too stubborn, lady I am chasing now is an Aries and she is a real handful, likes me but puts me through stress.

Libra like me

Hahhaaha.. nothing good comes cheap
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lalasticlala, what's your zodiac sign na wink
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
#TeamH2O.
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by Biglittlelois(f): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Scorpio, people tend to take advantage of us sad sad
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by babyfaceafrica: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2019
lies.. doesn't describe me one bit
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by kense88: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
sayyid:
team pisces all dah way
what's ur birthday ?
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by sayyid(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
kense88:
what's ur birthday ?
February 24. yours?
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by kense88: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
sayyid:

February 24. yours?
6 march
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by brandarray: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Findyourfate.com is the main astrology media brand. With personal readings and a tremendous library of astrology & Sun Signs information, our site has the most to bring to beginners & professionals alike.
Contact us now by following:
Phone: +1 6466289540
Email: analyst@findyourfate.com
Re: 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning by lawrencewalton9: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Performing a love spell is an effective way to bring a desired person into your life. It can also enhance existing relationships. A spell can be cast with a clear mind, a strong belief in love, and a willingness to open your heart to receive love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.