Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker (4921 Views)

Rib Cracker Photos / Rib Cracker Jokes / Rib Cracker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2006
A young couple decided to wed.

As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive.

Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other.

The Groom-to-be, overcoming his fear, decided to ask his father for advice.

"Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage."

His father replied, "Don't you love this girl?"

"Oh yes, very much," he said, "but you see, I have very smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my fiance will be put off by them."

"No problem," said dad, "all you have to do is wash your feet as often as possible, and always wear socks, even to bed."

Well, to him this seemed a workable solution.

The bride-to-be, overcoming her fear, decided to take her problem up with her mom.

"Mom," she said, "When I wake up in the morning my breath is truly awful."

"Honey," her mother consoled, "everyone has bad breath in the morning."

"No, you don't understand,. My morning breath is so bad, I'm afraid that my fiance will not want to sleep in the same room with me."

Her mother said simply, "Try this. In the morning, get straight out of bed, and head for the kitchen and make breakfast. While the family is busy eating, move on to the bathroom and brush your teeth. The key is, not to say a word until you've brushed your teeth."

"I shouldn't say good morning or anything?" the daughter asked.

"Not a word," her mother affirmed.

"Well, it's certainly worth a try," she thought.

The loving couple were finally married. Not forgetting the advice each had received, he with his perpetual socks and she with her morning silence, they managed quite well.

That is, until about six months later. Shortly before dawn one morning, the husband wakes with a start to find that one of his socks had come off.

Fearful of the consequences, he frantically searches the bed. This, of course, wakes his bride and without thinking, she asks, "What on earth are you doing?"

"Oh, my," he replies, "you've swallowed my sock!"
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2006
St Peter is standing at heaven's gate when a man walks up.

"Welcome to heaven my son. What did you do with your life?"

"I was a policeman," he responded.

"What kind of policeman?" St Peter asked.

"I was a vice officer. I kept dangerous narcotics out of the hands of kids."

"Wonderful my son, welcome to heaven. Pass through the gates."

A few moments later a second man walks up.

"I was a traffic officer. I kept the roads and highways safe for travelers."

"Well done. Pass through the gates into paradise."

A few moments later a third man walks up.

"I was a Military Policeman, Sir."

"Excellent my son, I have to leave for lunch, watch the gate will you?"
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2006
thanks my fans, i love u guys
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2006
A man wakes up one morning to find a MONKEY on his roof. So he looks in the phone book and sure enough, there's an ad for "MONKEY removers." He calls the number, and the MONKEY remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The MONKEY remover arrives and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a PESTLE, a shotgun, and a mean old DOG.

"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the MONKEY off the roof with this PESTLE. When the MONKEY falls off, the DOG is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The MONKEY will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He hands the shotgun to the homeowner. "What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.

The MONKEY remover replies, "If the MONKEY knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog."
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by bagoma(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2006
i find this last one very funny.
he should shoot the dog else it will be his testicles in the claws of the dog. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
imagining the scenario, i just can't help laughing  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2006
A physician, an engineer, and an attorney were discussing who among them belonged to the oldest of the three professions represented. The physician said, "Remember, on the sixth day God took a rib from Adam and fashioned Eve, making him the first surgeon. Therefore, medicine is the oldest profession."

The engineer replied, "But, before that, God created the heavens and earth from chaos and confusion, and thus he was the first engineer. Therefore, engineering is an older profession than medicine."

Then, the lawyer spoke up. "Yes," he said, "But who do you think created all of the chaos and confusion?"
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2006
On the first night of their marriage, the groom told the bride, "Darling, love is blind." "Yes dear," replied the bride, "but the neighbours are not, so please close the blinds."

=======================================================

The right to marry whoever one wishes is an elementary human right compared to which "the right to attend an integrated school, the right to sit where one pleases on a bus, the right to go into any hotel or recreation area or place of amusement, regardless of one's skin or color or race" are minor indeed. Even political rights, like the right to vote, and nearly all other rights enumerated in the Constitution, are secondary to the inalienable human rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence; and to this category the right to home and marriage unquestionably belongs.
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by SamMilla1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2006
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several
months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when
he finally woke, he motioned for her to come closer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You
have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were
there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got
shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" She gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with
warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by AKPAKA(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2006
very funny
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by chistiana(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2006
\To be sincere u are really good, its a talent.
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by ujaybaby(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
@christina i quite agree with you.
@sam Mila is very good.
Maybe he should start a show - From Sam with LAUGHS tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: A Problem Of Problems: Rib Cracker by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

After the Hangover / Top 10 Most Awkward Parent Texts Ever Sent!!! / Best Of All Twitter Jokes / Funny Facts - Compiled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.