Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tbilisi, Georgia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tbilisi, Georgia (15699 Views)

Nigerians In Georgia (tbilisi) Show Yourself / Anyone Travel To Georgia, Tbilisi Recently. / How Is Life Situation In Georgia. Tbilisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by justwise(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Check this site too bro gov.ge

Georgia is not a member of EU.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by optimusprime2(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2016
justwise:

Georgia is not a member of EU.
Please tell him, because I am too exhausted to start explaining.

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2016
justwise:

In the first link there was no place it mentioned that Georgia has joined the EU. This quote is exactly from the second link:

Travelling to European Union member countries could be possible for Georgian citizens from 2016 , Georgian authorities have announced.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Maia Panjikidze said she believed short-term visas would allow the holder to a total stay of up to 90 to 180 day period for tourist and business purposes respectively.

"With an ordinary Georgian passport, citizens will have the opportunity to enjoy visa-free travel to Schengen countries but for studying and working purposes citizens have to obtain the visa,” Panjikidze said.

This is contrarily to what you said:

Please lets avoid giving people misleading info here.
Edited bruh
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Broh .. can you assist .. I would like to study in Georgia .
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
i want to apply for a school there .. and also the process i need to follow
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
and i would prefer a low budget school .. and a low budget course
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
elijah101:
and i would prefer a low budget school .. and a low budget course

There are lots of schools here as I've said earlier and depends on your pocket,but the least is $2k and you're given a grace to pay twice...
N.B (There are no jobs here except you're planning to go into cars,either importing and reselling or taxi business which are lucrative but you need Capital self to start that...)
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
I understand you perfectly ... I dont plan to work , i plan to go into the taxi business .. How does the process start sir
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 09, 2016
realonetommy:

Edited bruh

[b][/b]

Member countries of the EU (year of entry)

The European Union has 28 member countries:

Austria (1995)
Belgium (1958)
Bulgaria (2007)
Croatia (2013)
Cyprus (2004)
Czech Republic (2004)
Denmark (1973)
Estonia (2004)
Finland (1995)
France (1958)
Germany (1958)
Greece (1981)
Hungary (2004)
Ireland (1973)
Italy (1958)
Latvia (2004)
Lithuania (2004)
Luxembourg (1958)
Malta (2004)
Netherlands (1958)
Poland (2004)
Portugal (1986)
Romania (2007)
Slovakia (2004)
Slovenia (2004)
Spain (1986)
Sweden (1995)
United Kingdom (1973)

On the road to EU membership

Candidate countries

Albania

Montenegro

Serbia

The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Turkey

Potential candidates

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Kosovo *

* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/99 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence
Joining the EU
Becoming a member of the EU is a complex procedure which does not happen overnight. Once an applicant country meets the conditions for membership, it must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas.

Georgia is not even on the path to join EU
[b][/b]

[url][/url]http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by ExplicitContent: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
If somebody applies now and gets admitted when will he be resuming?
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:
If somebody applies now and gets admitted when will he be resuming?
New students would resume by February and I guess admission is still on depending on how fast you process your stuff but am gonna visit the school on Monday for some guys to really confirm sha...I'll update the thread after
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by ExplicitContent: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
realonetommy:

New students would resume by February and I guess admission is still on depending on how fast you process your stuff but am gonna visit the school on Monday for some guys to really confirm sha...I'll update the thread after

Okay then. I'd be waiting for your update.
Hope ion need any language test for application? A course like Nursing what's the school fees? Can you shed light on accomopdation and feeding. And also is the school fees paid for a symester or session
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Okay then. I'd be waiting for your update.
Hope ion need any language test for application? A course like Nursing what's the school fees? Can you shed light on accomopdation and feeding. And also is the school fees paid for a symester or session

No,you dont need any language test for application, Accomodation is $300-$500 per month for a moderate apartment suited to your taste (you can share with friends later and split rent and bills) and feeding is normal food you dey chop for naija na..a bag of rice is 40lari approximately N4000 so food is kinda cheap to me since you'll be cooking... and am not too sure for Nursing tuition but am gonna help you to ask on Monday sha
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
realonetommy , you just left me
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2016
elijah101:
realonetommy , you just left me
Sorry bro,just read the thread over now,your resident permit is the first thing and then you can import cars from Japan from www.beforward.jp or other Japanese auto sales site and when your cars gets here(boys will put you through here), you clear and register them with your name, there are lots of natives here who could take up the car,they pay you 600lari every month for 18months and after the 18th month... The cars become theirs, you could see even a spacebus with shipping to Poti (port in Georgia) for $800 and even less
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Georgia's really cool for business sha
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by elijah101(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
so realonetommy , how do i start the school process , how do i apply for the school ..
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by ExplicitContent: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2016
realonetommy:

No,you dont need any language test for application, Accomodation is $300-$500 per month for a moderate apartment suited to your taste (you can share with friends later and split rent and bills) and feeding is normal food you dey chop for naija na..a bag of rice is 40lari approximately N4000 so food is kinda cheap to me since you'll be cooking... and am not too sure for Nursing tuition but am gonna help you to ask on Monday sha

Alright. Be waiting.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
elijah101:
so realonetommy , how do i start the school process , how do i apply for the school ..
The immigration officers are kinda hard now but I'll notify you when the processing don dey easy
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by ExplicitContent: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
RealOne, how best?
Please update the thread
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by freemern(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
plz what's the immigration situation at Tbilisi Georgia now?
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by expertman(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
freemern:
plz what's the immigration situation at Tbilisi Georgia now?

Still same as many people were turned back at point of entry.

Infact we cant apply for EVISA again.

Until you see us on list of countries that can apply for Evisa .

Thats when you can be sure that Georgia have started accepting Us back.

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by kascoman: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am planin to enter georgia next month february on tourist visa but I learnt that they are deportin Nigerians with cable visa. Moreover can u be of assistance to take me at airport. Tenks.
realonetommy:
Wanna study or know anything about Tbilisi, Georgia.... Please feel free to ask...

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Osario: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2016
realonetommy:

Yeah,they do accept NECO too and tuition fee depends on the kinda course you wanna study starting from $1500 upward, with every courses available from Nursing, Medicine, Engineering to Aeronautics and many more...and know that your Visa is 100% sure

For God's sake, why do you wanna go to Georgia? Nothing there, their citizens are going to other countries to hustle, yet you wanna go there. Ok good luck!
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 23, 2016
kascoman:
Am planin to enter georgia next month february on tourist visa but I learnt that they are deportin Nigerians with cable visa. Moreover can u be of assistance to take me at airport. Tenks.
bro.i'd loved to but its not advisable to come now,because they're deporting Africans generally and not just Nigerians these time around...dunno why sha but i will let you know as e dey go before then sha by Gods grace.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Osario:

For God's sake, why do you wanna go to Georgia? Nothing there, their citizens are going to other countries to hustle, yet you wanna go there. Ok good luck!
Bruh,i never said hustle pure here 100%, i said "STUDYING" and i said earlier that Georgia's a good country to invest if you've got the capital to start something,you'll be studying and still run your business which am sure's gonna rip in more bucks...
Moreover when we talk say some places no good,there are some who came in broke and still made it big likewise places which we all believe that are the best, there are still real broke hustlers there so na luck and na "head" my brother, moreover we be Nigerians na,
where we no fit survive if we know wetin we dey do?.
Make God just bless our hustles... amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Aircraft Was Not Faulty, The GPU Was Unserviceable - Air Peace / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo) / Mojor Towns In Northern Nigeria(arewa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.